Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You are still here? Quit the game already like you wanted a month ago. Or just stop being a little entitled bitch

Deleted
    Dumbing down??? Was vanilla really a paragon of UI customizability? Was it really the finest hour of the gaming industry, have it all only gone backwards from there?

Deleted
    Funny seeing how you based the dumbing down on skippable tutorials, the UI options (nameplates, etc), and keybinds.

Deleted
    Your opinion does not match our opinion regarding the topic you've wrote, therefore, good bye!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legion is definitely not the right expansion to complain about "dumbing down" in. That said, I may be the only person OTHER than the OP who thought "wtf, why isn't ctrl+v cycling nameplates?" (which is how I had it bound), so it's not like no-one misses the feature. I do know why they took it out though - several times, esp. back in the day when I was new, it managed to confuse me before I remembered it existed (i.e. I hit it by accident, and got confuzzled before I finally worked out what I'd done). So... seems like a reasonable thing to change.

Played in vanilla, my job in raids was far simpler than today, same in tbc and same in wotlk, and after that every expansion people claim the game is dumbed down.

Less useless skills, less grinding, easier leveling, is not dumbing down the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darometh View Post
    You are still here? Quit the game already like you wanted a month ago. Or just stop being a little entitled bitch
    Alright, I mean there's no reason for that.

On topic, there's nothing good about the depth of pruning for some of the specs, but that's just my opinion. I think the meat of some classes is a bit leaner now, but I don't think it effects longevity. Especially with the addition of the Legendaries. They can be real game changers/rotation adjusters.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Changing UI features is "dumbing down" the game? Just when I thought complaints couldn't get any more fucking stupid you came along and changed that.
    Oh fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Oh fuck off.
    Then there is this guy. He just one upped the TC. Congrats. Faith in humanities intelligence dwindles more and more thanks to you two.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Changing UI features is "dumbing down" the game? Just when I thought complaints couldn't get any more fucking stupid you came along and changed that.
    hahahah lmao

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then there is this guy. He just one upped the TC. Congrats. Faith in humanities intelligence dwindles more and more thanks to you two.

I am glad I had this effect on you.