15+ Year Old Account
    Even though this has been confirmed false, I'm going to sit at work and pretend that it's completely true because it amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I am not logged in, but reports are that on live, Dalaran has vanished over Deadwind Pass, and players are being ported in to their falling deaths (unless they are on flying mounts.)

Oh, the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by andreoksi View Post
    any idea when beta is closing? there is always a big party in the last day
    End of this week/Early next week at latest. They explicitly said they will push 7.1 to the PTR servers after Legion launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Even though this has been confirmed false, I'm going to sit at work and pretend that it's completely true because it amuses me.
    I mean, you could check out the screenshots and videos of people falling to their death. It would confirm your confirmation is false and you won't have to use your imagination.

https://youtu.be/_8oU9Or-VhI
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I mean, you could check out the screenshots and videos of people falling to their death. It would confirm your confirmation is false and you won't have to use your imagination.

Well two people right above us confirmed it's there for them, but if it's hit or miss (which it apparently is) then the 'russian roulette' aspect is even better. Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post

Its a bug. You still got anomaly and alodi Q left.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Its a bug. You still got anomaly and alodi Q left.
    I know. Was just providing evidence that it is indeed missing for some people.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

7+ Year Old Account
    the tears of people that didnt know about the alodi and anomaly quests.
    so delicious.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad that all 6 invasions are now up, just gonna travel from one to the next on my main for the fos/achieve (cant remember what it is).

so I've been posting on the WoW official forums since before they got re-made for LK and I have 16000 posts so I look especially bizarre on the Overwatch forum where everyone else has around 300 because it carries over.

in any case today I decided my task is to troll and ask if there's any truth to the rumor that more quests are being added next week in threads voicing disappointment about this week

...I admit legit boredom with the invasions now tho. mail chest piece and the rogue dagger and I am done. Mebbe tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is beta down ? Disconnected 3sec after connecting

Deleted
    "The next stage in the World of Warcraft: Legion pre-expansion experience has begun! As of August 23, new quests involving Dalaran, the Council of Six, Jaina Proudmoore, Magni Bronzebeard, and Khadgar are underway. Demon invasions have increased in number and are occuring more frequently."
    Where exactly is this "jaina proudmoore" quest? Or have was that the first quest when jaina got pissed and tp'd away?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    "The next stage in the World of Warcraft: Legion pre-expansion experience has begun! As of August 23, new quests involving Dalaran, the Council of Six, Jaina Proudmoore, Magni Bronzebeard, and Khadgar are underway. Demon invasions have increased in number and are occuring more frequently."
    Where exactly is this "jaina proudmoore" quest? Or have was that the first quest when jaina got pissed and tp'd away?
    First quest where Jaina got pissed. Thats just updated information.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    It was the khadgar middle fingering jaina quest. Pretty savage of khadgar to do, even as an old man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    First quest where Jaina got pissed. Thats just updated information.
    My am I always behind? I'm like the vegeta of MMO-champion!

10+ Year Old Account
    So a new quest just came up, so can I turn it in when Legion hits next week on Tuesday?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It was the khadgar middle fingering jaina quest. Pretty savage of khadgar to do, even as an old man.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Khadgar is just a adult, but Medivh with his powers transformed him into a old man at the age of seventeen.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So a new quest just came up, so can I turn it in when Legion hits next week on Tuesday?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Khadgar is just a adult, but Medivh with his powers transformed him into a old man at the age of seventeen.
    Which was, what, 35-40 years ago? He's pretty damn old now. Not as old as he may have appeared, but he's not just an 'adult'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar isn't that old.

Deleted
    Khadgar was 17 in The Last Guardian, and ~35-40 years have happened since then, so he's nearly 60.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Which was, what, 35-40 years ago? He's pretty damn old now. Not as old as he may have appeared, but he's not just an 'adult'.
    Humans in the Warcraft universe live a little longer on average than we do though, which makes me wonder at all the "old man" comments in game. It would seem to me that guys like Khadgar and Tirion are middle-aged rather than old, in Azeroth years.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Humans in the Warcraft universe live a little longer on average than we do though, which makes me wonder at all the "old man" comments in game. It would seem to me that guys like Khadgar and Tirion are middle-aged rather than old, in Azeroth years.
    no, they still live around 80ish years, it's just that most magic users live longer.

especially light and arcane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, they still live around 80ish years, it's just that most magic users live longer.

especially light and arcane.
    80ish years (taken on average) is still longer than ours, by about ten years, although I could swear I read somewhere recently (like, not on that chart on Gamepedia -- somewhere else, but like some much else with me in my own dottage, it is slipping my mind) that Azeroth's humans live something closer to 100 years, and it has something to do with their Titan construct past.

But since I cannot place my source, Ima gonna just withdraw, unless I miraculously remember it. ^_^