I heard Hillary recently called for Trump to release his health records. Does she realize what can of worms she's opening with that call? Doesn't she have parkinson's disease?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I heard Hillary recently called for Trump to release his health records. Does she realize what can of worms she's opening with that call? Doesn't she have parkinson's disease?
    >.>

It's a conservative rumor, there is no evidence to my knowledge of her having Parkinson's. She had a blood clot behind her ear in 2012, but there is no indication of brain damage etc.

There are tons of legitimate reasons to criticize her, I do it every day - the bullshit reasons only serve to drown out the much better ones.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Nope /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    I find it odd that Right-Wingers get all mad and say we shouldn't rush to judgement on shooting deaths of unarmed black men, like michael brown and treyvon martin until the evidence is out there and the law decides if a crime was committed by their killers. Then when it comes to Hillary Clinton's emails THEY KNOW she's guilty of a crime even after the evidence is out proving she did not commit a crime and the FBI said as much. FUCKING HYPOCRISY and it's why most people hate politics. At the end of the day people don't care about Hillary's emails they just care that she's not on their team.

As for the slew of Republicans including Donald Trump calling for the shut down of the Clinton Foundation. That makes sense. The foundation does a lot of work saving lives in Africa, which are mostly black lives and Republicans HATE BLACK PEOPLE. OMG!! 100% ACCURATE THOUGH

It's a good thing a poll today from Virginia shows Clinton up 16% over Trump in a 4 way race. And Clinton campaign has opened an office in Utah and is going to try and win Utah, a state Romney won by 48%, Trump actually could lose. WHAT A LOSER
    FBI nvr said she didn't commit a crime, he said and I quote "all though there is evidence of potential violations of the stature regarding the handling of classified information. Our judgement is no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case." And went on to say prosecutors weigh the strength of the evidence and regarding intent blah blah, basically saying they couldn't prove intent. Neglecting to talk about the part of the stature that involves gross negligence.

And all the sketchy acts involving Hillary emails during that time, like the bill lynch meeting, Obama endorsing her before the FBI statement came out. He even said that normally ppl involved in this would face security sanctions and what not.

And most Americans agree. So yes ppl r still pissed over it and rightfully so. She put national security at risk and saw no consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    >.>

It's a conservative rumor, there is no evidence to my knowledge of her having Parkinson's. She had a blood clot behind her ear in 2012, but there is no indication of brain damage etc.

There are tons of legitimate reasons to criticize her, I do it every day - the bullshit reasons only serve to drown out the much better ones.
    Maybe they are just rumors, but it seems a little hypocritical that back when John McCain was running, everyone called for a release of his health records. And now her aid is calling for Trump to release his health records... when she will not and wants to make it appear that anyone who is worried about her health is just part of a "wacky strategy".
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they are just rumors, but it seems a little hypocritical that back when John McCain was running, everyone called for a release of his health records. And now her aid is calling for Trump to release his health records... when she will not and wants to make it appear that anyone who is worried about her health is just part of a "wacky strategy".
    I agree that if she wants to take the high ground in this line of attack she needs to set the example and release her health records first - otherwise it's just useless posturing (neither of them are going to do it, IMO).

Doesn't mean we should make shit up though in the absence of evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    FBI nvr said she didn't commit a crime, he said and I quote "all though there is evidence of potential violations of the stature regarding the handling of classified information. Our judgement is no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case." And went on to say prosecutors weigh the strength of the evidence and regarding intent blah blah, basically saying they couldn't prove intent. Neglecting to talk about the part of the stature that involves gross negligence.
    Blah, blah, blah indeed...

And all the sketchy acts involving Hillary emails during that time, like the bill lynch meeting, Obama endorsing her before the FBI statement came out. He even said that normally ppl involved in this would face security sanctions and what not.
    Did Lynch act in a way different than FBI recommendations? What does it say about the email invastigation, for Obama to indorse her, other than the endorsement of the presumptive nominee of his party?

Also, Comey didn't say others would face security sanctions, but that the state department as a whole had this issue:

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.
    Also, he didn't say the would, face administrative or security sanctions or what not, but that it often does, that it's not his job to make the call, that she did not meet the persecution criteria and finishing that he does not recommend it. Which you can read here:

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

And most Americans agree. So yes ppl r still pissed over it and rightfully so. She put national security at risk and saw no consequences.
    Justice department still has this issue... They are still putting national security at risk... By focusing on Hillary, you are actually ignoring the issue that bothers you.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that if she wants to take the high ground in this line of attack she needs to set the example and release her health records first - otherwise it's just useless posturing (neither of them are going to do it, IMO).

Doesn't mean we should make shit up though in the absence of evidence.
    Trump doesn't have jaundice? Trump vodka cannot be good for the liver...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody gave a shit about John McCain's health, they gave a shit about the likelihood of an idiot like Sarah Palin becoming President.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Nobody gave a shit about John McCain's health, they gave a shit about the likelihood of an idiot like Sarah Palin becoming President.
    Half-true. People didn't care about his health, but rather his age in regards to Palin. Knowing how taxing the job can be us what people feared. Nobody asked for McCain's health records... Cus they were just more concerned about the age.

Health concerns have always been presidential issues. Presidents dying in office is very disruptive and raises all kinds of "who did we really vote for" questions. Full disclosure is a good idea. HRC put out that internist report that actually had some detail in it. Trump put out his Trump University Doctor statement that said he was POSITIVE on all the tests and the healthiest president ever (even more than 10% body fat Obama who exercises minimum 3 times a week).

Example: FDR. Everyone knew he was dying. But we needed him. So his VP pick was profoundly scrutinized. He was vindicated by his pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I just assumed that was the result of his interdimensional travel from Springfield, it's a natural side effect of him being a cartoon character

The only way to defeat Trump is to run a different cartoon character in opposition - Lisa 2016:

Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-08-23 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably more interested in a candidates health records than I am their tax returns. That would include mental health as well.
    Eat yo vegetables

I just assumed that was the result of his interdimensional travel from Springfield, it's a natural side effect of him being a cartoon character

The only way to defeat Trump is to run a different cartoon character in opposition - Lisa 2016:
    I was thinking of this just yesterday. Is there someone who could run next term known as L. Simpson or Lisa S.?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I was thinking of this just yesterday. Is there someone who could run next term known as L. Simpson or Lisa S.?
    The closest I could think of was Lisa Randall? She's pretty Lisa-esque

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Randall

The closest I could think of was Lisa Randall? She's pretty Lisa-esque

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Randall
    OMFG she even has pearls. Calling it now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    OMFG she even has pearls. Calling it now.
    We will still need to convince her to marry Jessica Simpson, and take her name. Plus, then we have an attractive lesbian POTUS + First Lady, so that's like - a win for everybody - plus she's smart - so maybe the world won't be doomed! Win/Win/Win!

Lisa Randall-Simpson 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    But they will keep taking it if she doesnt become President, and will continue to take it while running for President I guess. It just reeks of corruption and bad ethics
    Anyone voting for Clinton doesn't care about corruption or bad ethics, they're perfectly fine with it or they wouldn't be voting for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Health concerns have always been presidential issues. Presidents dying in office is very disruptive and raises all kinds of "who did we really vote for" questions. Full disclosure is a good idea. HRC put out that internist report that actually had some detail in it. Trump put out his Trump University Doctor statement that said he was POSITIVE on all the tests and the healthiest president ever (even more than 10% body fat Obama who exercises minimum 3 times a week)
    That was especially hilarious. The only exercise Trump gets is his lightning fast Twitter fingers and looking for the remote to change the news channels currently talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Blah, blah, blah indeed...

Did Lynch act in a way different than FBI recommendations? What does it say about the email invastigation, for Obama to indorse her, other than the endorsement of the presumptive nominee of his party?

Also, Comey didn't say others would face security sanctions, but that the state department as a whole had this issue:

Also, he didn't say the would, face administrative or security sanctions or what not, but that it often does, that it's not his job to make the call, that she did not meet the persecution criteria and finishing that he does not recommend it. Which you can read here:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

Justice department still has this issue... They are still putting national security at risk... By focusing on Hillary, you are actually ignoring the issue that bothers you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur ok with nothing happening to Hillary? I'm not, at minimum she should face security and administrative sanctions. U can't say she didn't know better she has been in politics her whole career. There r ppl who have faced jail time for less, and if u did the equivalent at many jobs they would fire u. My work scans any emails u send, and anything and everything u post to the Internet to make sure ur not posting their secrets. I know damn well I would get fired if I did anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Ur ok with nothing happening to Hillary? I'm not, at minimum she should face security and administrative sanctions. U can't say she didn't know better she has been in politics her whole career. There r ppl who have faced jail time for less, and if u did the equivalent at many jobs they would fire u. My work scans any emails u send, and anything and everything u post to the Internet to make sure ur not posting their secrets. I know damn well I would get fired if I did anything like that.
    You are contradicting what was actually said by FBI. You quoted the link in my reply and everyone is free to read it. Yes, my issue in the report is far greater with the fact that justice department still does this and no one gives a shit, because Hillary's name is not attached to them. The FBI litteraly tells you that this is going on all over justice department and you are wondering why she didn't have administrative or security sanction? Here is a clue, because no one gives a shit, unless Hillary's name is attached to it. Now that the connection is severed, they are free to continue their same practice noted in FBI report and you won't even give a shit.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi