Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I think most of us just lurk around here, lamenting the fact that WMV is broken for us at the moment I'd love to do a signature or two, but can't because of that.
    Purty much. Shyama is the only one, for the time being, that is able to do sigs. Until WMV is back up and running the rest of us sit here and sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Amazing that this thread (though new thread) is still going! And still such amazing works!

Its a bit difficult to see, but who are the active artists (besides the lovely Shy xx) here please?
    Shyama is it currently, because the program we use to make things for people (called WoW Model Viewer, or WMV) is broken due to the Legion pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Flawless work @Shyama! 1000% what i had in mind. Thank you so much for your work =)
    You're welcome Really happy that it turned out as you imagined

Amazing that this thread (though new thread) is still going! And still such amazing works!

Its a bit difficult to see, but who are the active artists (besides the lovely Shy xx) here please?
    Hello Aryiana <3 Lovely to see you here And just me at the moment I'm afraid - can't wait for everyone else to make signatures again. Would love to see some different work through the thread - mine is boring because I've seen it all before

Quote Originally Posted by benvr4 View Post
    1 month bump
    Signature claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

I tried to make it as you asked - hope it's dramatic enough for you If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Signature:
    Visible text: Rhevan (name-change inc.)
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Revanor/simple
    Gear set: Gear should be as depicted on the armory except for; chest - Vindictive Gladiator's Felskin Tunic // weapons - warglaives of azzinoth
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Shoulders visible: No
    Your pose: Your choice! Something ferocious and cool though.
    General colour scheme: Your choice!
    Any extras: A little Nibbles somewere, cute little thing. And an MMO-C avatar sized edition would be awesome too. :3

Thanks to whoever picks it up! <3

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Hoping someone can please replace my signature as i swapped mains around 2 years ago and never got round to it! haha

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) Character's name and guild name would be perfect
    Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sigilo/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) My current transmog set is fine, although as i'll be playing outlaw, if you wanted to show weapons, showing the legion artifact weapons would be great.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Whatever you think looks best
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Black and gold
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Anything with an outlaw theme would be pretty cool

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey, been a long time, but I am switching from a Warlock to a Shaman for Legion, and would love a new cool sig to go with it!

Visible text: Talaman-Disconnected

Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know! this beautiful guy right here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Talaman/simple

Gear set: Current pleaaaase
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Nope
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No thank you
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Battle ready!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Try to match the set, so fiery colors. Reds, oranges, yellows, ect.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)Hm, a fiery/molten environment flanked by 2 Feral Spirits on either side. You can simplify it if you need to, I know there isn't a lot of space on signatures.

Anyways, thanks in advanced, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

As everyone has mentioned, Shy is currently the only one due to WMV not working, but also the whole point of this thread is not to have a set group of active artists, but more to make it so that anyone who wishes to participate can do so

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Anyone have any updates on WMV? I can't deal with this wait.

Also, cute how literally all of the oldies are showing up. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Howdy Elypop! Missed seeing your posts and your art. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lintgamer View Post
    What you want for your page: Twitch banner and infobox template
    Dimensions: 2600px x 480px
    Visible text: Lintgamer
    Logo/Character: Char with this armor Example of itemset
    General colour scheme: lightning like my current signature
    Specifics/Extras: Surprise me
    One week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Shyama, I found out I have an old WoW install from earlier this year when I backed up my PC. I'm trying to point WMV to it (also an old version), and I'm getting "cannot find your wow data folder" when I try to point to it - just wondering if you had this issue?

edit: nevermind, fixed it by getting the latest WMV
    Hey, maybe I'll do some stuff now
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2016-08-23 at 06:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey lads any chance one of you can make me a new sig and avatar for legion (pretty please)

Visible text: Predator Legô

Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B4/advanced

Gear set: Current please
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Cloak visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Bow Attack or whatever you see fit (always amazed with what you artist come up with)!
    General colour scheme: Try to match the set if you can (if not do whatever :P)
    Any extras: whatever gives the idea of hunting the prey

Anyways, thanks in advanced and i am sure i will be amazed!
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Visible text: Cheapthrills
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rills/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to wear the Judgement Armor reclour in purple/silver (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...-armor-recolor)
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Tanky pose?
    General colour scheme: Paladin, but I like the idea about cold air
    Any extras: Up to you!

Thank you so much in advance!!!
    Weekly bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Shyama, I found out I have an old WoW install from earlier this year when I backed up my PC. I'm trying to point WMV to it (also an old version), and I'm getting "cannot find your wow data folder" when I try to point to it - just wondering if you had this issue?

edit: nevermind, fixed it by getting the latest WMV
    Hey, maybe I'll do some stuff now
    It would be absolutely lovely to have you do a few signatures There are loads to choose from, so grab whatever you fancy
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible text: Zymos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/zymos/simple
    Gear set: Current gear with molten claw dual fists and as the blue tabard that i see now isnt the guild one - please a kurenai tabard
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something like wolverine with 2 claws enraged charging at the camera leaving a trail of bloodshed, corpses and mayhem in the background
    Any extras: Background full of blood (anime like) - a big blurr of raged chaos and charging all bloodied and... hmm... maybe i should request flowers instead to not come across as a crazy berserker :P but nooo!! WANT BLOOD SHED CORPSES AND AWESOMESAUCE!

Thanks for the effort guys :-)
    Last edited by mmoc33670b5533; 2016-08-23 at 03:38 PM.

Bad news I'm afraid - my WMV has now stopped working

They must have changed something on the armory because now WMV crashes if I try to import a character.

Sorry everyone but I can't do any more signatures until WMV is updated to be compatible with the way characters are now stored. Please be patient and check back here regularly. As soon as WMV is up and running again, we'll all be back making little pieces of art for you.
    Requests CLOSED

I was going to ask you how you were getting imports since I haven't been able to for the last few weeks. My current video is on hold indefinitely until broken tools are updated and I've had to manually create them in my backup WMV.

Oh well, someday :P

<3

Haven't played wow in forever and was on deviantart for the first time in ages and the bug bit me, miss playing & doing the graphic work.
    Very cool to see the oldies still lurking around hehe. And cant wait to see the new stuff coming out....
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2016-08-23 at 07:10 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

They must have changed something on the armory because now WMV crashes if I try to import a character.

Sorry everyone but I can't do any more signatures until WMV is updated to be compatible with the way characters are now stored. Please be patient and check back here regularly. As soon as WMV is up and running again, we'll all be back making little pieces of art for you.
    Shyama are you using this version?:

https://wowmodelviewer.net/wordpress...er-v085-sslfix

Mine was doing that last night and I found this link from the author on the forums. I'm not sure why it's not the 'latest release', that DL link doesn't work for armory for me. But that one above does.

Edit:
    And another, I'm also crashing if I use the 'advanced' armory link, and all 'simple' ones work.
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2016-08-23 at 08:16 PM.