Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    It is not my rotation because it only has 3 or 4 buttons.
    Pretty good explanation of why you are doing 20k dps.

Some gear don't even have main stats on them.
    A good secondary example as well.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Because it means you have less stats in total, and it also means you have to compete with 19 other people to even get one. Might as well be the 20th to get one.
    Less stats? Who gives a shit? Also if the same number of rings drop relative to previous expansions, what difference does it make what stats are on them?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That I did notice. I don't know why rings/necks lack str/agi/int
    The secondary stats they have are pretty massive though. Nothing else has that much crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The invasion gear is great especially when you're lucky enough to get a Warforged piece. It's so satisfying seeing those green numbers and replacing a 650 or 675 with a 700 or 710. My only complaint is that the rings and neck don't have your main stat on it. Is there a reason for this? It'll give you stamina and secondary stats but leave out strength, intellect, and agility, the most important stats. What the hell is that? If anything leave out stamina. It's frustrating because it's a higher ilvl than what I have and I want to buy them but I don't want to lose my main stat either.

Knowing Blizzard I'm sure there's some stupid reason like "it'll be too overpowered" or some shit.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Because it means you have less stats in total
    what they lack in main stat they get balanced by having more secondaries than before
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Get a 700 ring from the broken shore scenario. Also get a 685 trinket from it that can upgrade to 695, did for a few of my alts at least.
    700 ring? You mean 685?
    I got the broken shore ring on 3 chars and it's 685 on all of them, the stats reflect this as well with 235 stamina instead of 271 on my 700 ring bought with Nethershards and it has 537 secondary stat points compared to 600 on my 700 ring so it's not just a tooltip error on the item level.

Not that it matters much since new gear will be easily available next week but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    700 ring? You mean 685?
    I got the broken shore ring on 3 chars and it's 685 on all of them, the stats reflect this as well with 235 stamina instead of 271 on my 700 ring bought with Nethershards and it has 537 secondary stat points compared to 600 on my 700 ring so it's not just a tooltip error on the item level.

Not that it matters much since new gear will be easily available next week but still.
    Ring is ilvl 700 at lvl 100. The trinket can get up to ilvl 700 as well if you're lucky. Got it on my main but who cares will be switched out for better ones in about 2 weeks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Ring is ilvl 700 at lvl 100. The trinket can get up to ilvl 700 as well if you're lucky. Got it on my main but who cares will be switched out for better ones in about 2 weeks anyway.
    Well neither of mine are and the stats reflect that of a 685 ring, all were gotten at level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by mottaman View Post
    Get the scenario ring/trinket as well as the nethershard items. Your gear should be over 700 when you do enough invasions.
    scenario ring trinket? which one. that I missed
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Gear isn't the only factor in your damage. Weapons, talents, enchants, and personal skill all play a part. I'd spend some time playing around with the training dummies to perfect your rotation.

I think he means his iLvl is 680 overall.

Only one of my toons actually hit a full 700 from the invasions gear. The rest are around 670 - 690 depending on what they picked up.
    Basically you need a 725 weapon(s), a few good wf, the 4 vendor slots and the broken shore items to breach 700.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Trinket was from the funeral part, ring was from before broken shore. They're 685 or so though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Ring is 685 by default. The vendor rings are 700.

Deleted
    My WW monk is in 700 trinkets and rings and 710+ armor/weapons (every single item is from broken shore scenario quests or invasions). Pulled steady 35-40k DPS in both normal and heroic HFC. I don't think they are bad at all, but they do lose to tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    700 ring? You mean 685?

Are you horde? Been hearing about this problem for horde players. I mainly do alliance so I know it is 700 for them.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    It is not my rotation because it only has 3 or 4 buttons.
    BM hunter?

Are you horde? Been hearing about this problem for horde players. I mainly do alliance so I know it is 700 for them.
    Yup, horde here.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    For doing the broken shore scenario you get a 700 ring when you enter the boat. A 685 weapon when you leave the scenario and a 685 trinket that can upgrade when you finish killing the legion in deguise quest.

They made it that way in for Legion so when switching specs you won't have to change out those pieces except for better secondaries.

None of them have it on legion gear. There will be fewer sources of core stats moving forward.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The invasion gear is fine, you are really bad.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

The base broken shore ring before a warforge proc is 685, same with the weapon and trinket from that same quest chain.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    The invasion gear is great especially when you're lucky enough to get a Warforged piece. It's so satisfying seeing those green numbers and replacing a 650 or 675 with a 700 or 710. My only complaint is that the rings and neck don't have your main stat on it. Is there a reason for this? It'll give you stamina and secondary stats but leave out strength, intellect, and agility, the most important stats. What the hell is that? If anything leave out stamina. It's frustrating because it's a higher ilvl than what I have and I want to buy them but I don't want to lose my main stat either.

Knowing Blizzard I'm sure there's some stupid reason like "it'll be too overpowered" or some shit.
    It's because necks and rings do not have primary stats on them (other than Stamina) in Legion.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama