Pain Suppression Rant

Now with the pre-patch Pain suppression for Disc. Priest is a 4 minute CD for -40% damage reduction on 8 seconds. Is it just me or this cooldown is hellalong? Granted you can reduce it's cooldown using 4 set to "only 3 minutes". Still underwhelming.

I would rather see it 2 min -> 1 minute (with the 4 set) especially since our mobility is almost gone (lol jk 40% feathers now).

I play warrior, DK, feral, and all of them had their defensive abilities severely cut back. I can't speak for the other healers as I just haven't looked at them at all, but a 40% DR on a 3min CD is still pretty strong.

I agree it is shit, but the only way i can rationalize it is focus will or whatever gives us a 30% reduction all the time where as others still need to us theirs. Of course we have less armor and absolutely zero mobility, but all classes have to be d8fferent right? *rolls eyes*

They reduced defensive cooldown on everyone, that's just how it feels for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Now with the pre-patch Pain suppression for Disc. Priest is a 4 minute CD for -40% damage reduction on 8 seconds. Is it just me or this cooldown is hellalong? Granted you can reduce it's cooldown using 4 set to "only 3 minutes". Still underwhelming.

I would rather see it 2 min -> 1 minute (with the 4 set) especially since our mobility is almost gone (lol jk 40% feathers now).
    Why does MW Life Coccoon have a 3m CD when it's basically their only utility spell now?

I would rather see it 2 min -> 1 minute (with the 4 set) especially since our fistweaving is almost gone (lol jk rising thunder talent now).
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why does MW Life Coccoon have a 3m CD when it's basically their only utility spell now?

I would rather see it 2 min -> 1 minute (with the 4 set) especially since our fistweaving is almost gone (lol jk rising thunder talent now).
    The idea is.. that you shouldn't have an oh shit button for every offensive CD that happens. Forcing decisions when and when not to use a major defensive CD feels good right now imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pain Suppression is castable on friendlies though, makes sense for a long cool-down, as opposed to a normal defensive cool-down like Shield Wall.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6