Thread: Was that it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    they did say it was going to be as epic and as chaotic as the WOTLK zombie events.
    I am beginning not to believe the "you will always have content in legion" claim, among others.
    For me invasion is much better than zombie event. I think the best so far prelaunch event.

10+ Year Old Account
    they did say it was going to be as epic and as chaotic as the WOTLK zombie events.
    I am beginning not to believe the "you will always have content in legion" claim, among others.
    Oh, brother. Some people....I swear.

I feel they could of just released the quest chain a day or two before Legion's launch, you know, not a few weeks apart, making it feel trivial.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Any good rewards for doing it?

Deleted
    Oh, I can see that you are rating the quality of a pre expansion patch off of a short quest chain added to the game only for lore reasons while ignoring the invasions and the Broken Shore scenario.

That makes... sense?

7+ Year Old Account
    who cares?
    we got 2 little campaigns, invasions and a bigass scenario.
    and legion is just 1 week away, 3 quests or not, it was fun.

Formerly known as Arafal

Anybody remember fighting elementals in the Cata pre-launch?

These quests are story focussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    I wasn't expecting more, still got less.
    if you werent expecting more and still got less then you WERE expecting more, and you have no idea what you're even saying.

as geminiwolf pointed out, its a taste of whats to come, not meant to take a week to complete
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure there will be an achievement when the whole quest line is done.
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-08-23 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Sure there will be an achievement when the whole quest line is done.
    It's not getting more done then it is... expansion is released next Tuesday.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The quest lines are entirely about the lore, they're not meant to be action packed. Yes, I felt a little "Oh, is that it?" but I remember that this isn't the end of the chain, and the chain isn't meant to replicate the past expansions like Wrath or Cataclysm that saw huge upheaval and frustration.

Take them as they come, they're filled with a little story each time, and that's quite nice. It's far nicer than them lumping it all into one event, in one day, and skipping all the story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I seriously hope you are joking.
    Why because they pretty much went the The Old Republic route and gave each class it's own little journey amidst it all? Their claim of not running out of content assumes you have alts now.

Deleted
    it was a bit short

Quest lines were very nice, very lore rich for people who didnt read Chronicle yet. The Demon Invasions could've been handled better (no PvP below Lv. 100, no one-shot/unavoidable Boss attacks). Dark Whispers were really underwhelming, tbh - nothing like the Zombie Apocalypse back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Quest lines were very nice, very lore rich for people who didnt read Chronicle yet. The Demon Invasions could've been handled better (no PvP below Lv. 100, no one-shot/unavoidable Boss attacks). Dark Whispers were really underwhelming, tbh - nothing like the Zombie Apocalypse back in the day.
    Dark Whispers depends on what server youre on. For you it was underwhelming, but dont say it like thats the general consensus.

For me and the people on my server it was absolutely insane up until last week. There were tons and tons of people that kept turning into dreadlords, they destroyed everyone near the SW bank/in the AH/around the Ah. It happened so much that the majority of people actually left SW and went to other cities because they were getting killed so much. It was a really good event.

As for the entire pre patch, I enjoy it. I love the invasions, I love dark whispers (even though it doesnt really happen that much anymore since people on my server left SW} and I like the questlines.

How is it less then the Wrath one ? you went to place X, killed scourge, got maybe a piece of gear.
    Now you go place x, kill legion, get a piece of gear.

Only extra thing you could do during the wrath one was be an asshole and transform the flight masters and quest givers into zombies to fuck over low levels.
    Not sure how you can bang the '' we got less then promised already'' drum when it was the same as the wrath one, they just swapped transforming npc's in zombies with doomsayers and people turning into demons.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am for one not disappointed. When I came here I expected tears, I got tears.
    Yep. Definitely got what I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Only extra thing you could do during the wrath one was be an asshole and transform the flight masters and quest givers into zombies to fuck over low levels.
    You can do that now also, except you're also fucking over random unsuspecting people that are AFK in the cities.
    Cool as a cucumber.

7+ Year Old Account
    persnally i think this has been pretty awesome. not only more stuff to do and new lore i was able to level both my last alts to 100. for me skipping the WOD grindfest was worth it. and they are both geared over 700 so i dont ever have to see H HFC again. im good. bring on the glory!!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    What was the point?
    Blizzard working on Legion right now, work is hard

I think I've only seen a Dreadlord in Stormwind twice since the patch dropped.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."