Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    start with TAIYOU NO IE
    TAIYOU NO IE
    TAIYOU NO IE
    Already on the list gf sent me that link and told me that I should read it asap

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    >Prison School
    >Romance
    hey man, sumo erasers are a big deal (not a huge fan of prison school but fuck the art is so damn good)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    She's diabetes as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    hey man, sumo erasers are a big deal (not a huge fan of prison school but fuck the art is so damn good)
    Sumo erasers got nothing on yellow rain.

This makes me realize just how much time I've put into watching anime the past 3 and a half years. Though I've been watching less in the past year or so than I used to, having less free time and spending more of it on reading instead.

Got my moose now

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I never got this either lol
    Overgrinding (my favorite thing to do in RPGs) trivializes a lot of it
    [CENTER]

Crazy japs.

A Japanese dad stabbed his 12 year old son because he didn't study enough for the entrance exam of the private school he went to when he was a kid.

Well, RIP my free time

good-sized list of romance manga
    Why have you done this to me

Just read Mizutama Puzzle. Quick read, like three chapters. Was alright, decent themes/messages. Overall kind of cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noblesse

MUZAAAAAKAAAAA HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You mean... this isn't the standard thing to do? o.O
    A true man from Nippon would commit sudoku because he failed to raise his son as a proper member of society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    A true man from Nippon would commit sudoku because he failed to raise his son as a proper member of society.
    He chose the social sudoku versus physical
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    People also think that the Souls games are genuinely hard.
    I would say souls is deffinitely harder then a lot of games that come out these days that just hold your hand. But really what makes dark souls "Hard" is the learning curve. Once you figure out how to play the game it isn't really hard. After you know how to play its just learning what bosses do. The Souls series is one of my favorites.

I had a question. I haven't really read much manga in years but I used to a lot in high school. I thought about getting back into it and reading before I go to bed instead of mindlessly browsing the internet. Any recommendations for some action or comedy (or both) manga that are decently short? Most I've read get into the 20's+ when it comes to volumes. It would be a breath of fresh air to read some shorter ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthilan View Post
    I had a question. I haven't really read much manga in years but I used to a lot in high school. I thought about getting back into it and reading before I go to bed instead of mindlessly browsing the internet. Any recommendations for some action or comedy (or both) manga that are decently short? Most I've read get into the 20's+ when it comes to volumes. It would be a breath of fresh air to read some shorter ones.
    Try Chihayafuru, but I'd suggest watching both Anime seasons before reading the Manga. It's one of the rare cases in which the adaptation is great. Madhouse just too good.

I would say souls is deffinitely harder then a lot of games that come out these days that just hold your hand. But really what makes dark souls "Hard" is the learning curve. Once you figure out how to play the game it isn't really hard. After you know how to play its just learning what bosses do. The Souls series is one of my favorites.

For action, check out BLAME!.

Detective story via mechs, Pluto.

Fairly generic, but fun magic high-school stuff, Mx0.

Great comedy, Azumanga Daioh.

Lewd comedy, borderline hentai at times, Velvet Kiss.

Great action, mecha orientated combat, Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-08-23 at 06:39 PM.

On a side note, there should be a Pluto anime.

For action only one I've read is Akame ga Kill. Art's pretty good and the story is decent. It's still ongoing but one of the next few chapters is going to be the end, so around 75ish chapters. You might like Boku dake ga Inai Machi, but it's a mystery manga though those of us that read it thought pretty highly of it. And what Art said:

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Try Chihayafuru, but I'd suggest watching both Anime seasons before reading the Manga. It's one of the rare cases in which the adaptation is great. Madhouse just too good.
    Chihayafuru is great. It's still ongoing and most of what season 2 adapted hasn't been translated, but it's worth watching (it starts slow but the later karuta matches are hype as fuck) and it gets even better where the manga continues past the anime. It's still ongoing so you'll have to wait 2-4 weeks between chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chihayafuru is great. It's still ongoing and most of what season 2 adapted hasn't been translated, but it's worth watching (it starts slow but the later karuta matches are hype as fuck) and it gets even better where the manga continues past the anime. It's still ongoing so you'll have to wait 2-4 weeks between chapters.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-08-23 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SE4Xl.gif[IMG]
    Dude I was talking to my gf the other night about Chihayafuru manga and I legit got choked up when I was telling her how my new favorite part of the series was when Nikuma-kun looked up and saw Chihaya was wearing Taichi's headband, even if it did end up that Chihaya was a retard and didn't notice she grabbed the wrong one.

We also agreed that this page made Shinobu (rightfully) look like the ultimate badass (not really a spoiler)
    Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I was talking to my gf the other night about Chihayafuru manga and I legit got choked up when I was telling her how my new favorite part of the series was when Nikuma-kun looked up and saw Chihaya was wearing Taichi's headband, even if it did end up that Chihaya was a retard and didn't notice she grabbed the wrong one.

We also agreed that this page made Shinobu (rightfully) look like the ultimate badass (not really a spoiler)
    Spoiler: 

It is one of my favourite parts of it as well, it was just so incredibly strong following what happened in the arc that I couldn't handle it.