Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    the lich king could not even kill illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh BB off his meds again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Oh BB off his meds again?
    I don't know if it's fun or suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    I don't know if it's fun or suffering
    Personally I prefer their asspull numbers. They are always changing so you never know what to expect. The Lich King thing got stale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Personally I prefer their asspull numbers. They are always changing so you never know what to expect. The Lich King thing got stale.
    after while it becomes annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well to me, i think that sargeras is the strongest character ever AS OF NOW, but I'm arguing with british bulldog right now...so I'm off that list.
    The Strongest beings in the Warcraft universe are the old gods it took thousands of titans to chain them before forming the world (yes they couldnt even kill them) and sargeras is 1 i repeat 1 fallen titan zero chances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airon View Post
    The Strongest beings in the Warcraft universe are the old gods it took thousands of titans to chain them before forming the world (yes they couldnt even kill them) and sargeras is 1 i repeat 1 fallen titan zero chances
    Voidlords*

It took only Aman'thul, only his hand to just rip Y'shaarj, the strongest old god. They couldn't kill them cuz, ripping them like Y'shaarj would kill the nascent titan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelkowski View Post
    It took only Aman'thul, only his hand to just rip Y'shaarj, the strongest old god. They couldn't kill them cuz, ripping them like Y'shaarj would kill the nascent titan.
    the old gods never appeared in full strength they just started to fight their bonds and none are killed ... and taht new voidlord thing ... im not fond of a new an allmighty wannabe faction that i never read/heard/seen anything from yet

Deleted
    A single titan could easily take out all the old gods at the same time. The titans just didn't do that because they feared it might kill Azeroth (the titan). Old Gods are nothing compared to the Titans or the Burning Legion. The Voidlords however definitely are something.

the old gods never appeared in full strength they just started to fight their bonds and none are killed ... and taht new voidlord thing ... im not fond of a new an allmighty wannabe faction that i never read/heard/seen anything from yet
    Okay, I know you're trolling but just in case someone else doesn't know it:

Only N'zoth is still alive. All the other old gods are dead dead. C'thun and Yogg-Saron killed by the players, Pandaria Old God killed by a titan. Confirmed in the Chronicles part 1.

Of course the Voidlords can probably always just make some new Old Gods.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2016-08-23 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    A single titan could easily take out all the old gods at the same time. The titans just didn't do that because they feared it might kill Azeroth (the titan). Old Gods are nothing compared to the Titans or the Burning Legion. The Voidlords however definitely are.
    did i miss anything major to me voidlords are just the amored version of cpt. bluecloud (warlock summoned) and those are .... weak af ?

oh and no the titans were a looooot an entire race vs 4 gods so 1 titan let alone a random one (not from the triumvirate) wouldnt stand a chance.

oh and btw to the main topic (which i didnt rly bother to adress since its so ridicilous)
    1 bolvar is not arthas
    2 frostmourne is shattered
    3 the legion created the scourge and the lich king
    4 demons cant be zombiefied/controlled (other then by a stonger warlock/demon)

this is just pure fanboyin
    i mean i love illidan always have but suggesting the lich king (even as arthas on full strenght) would stand the slightest chance against THE LEGION (wich basically stand for the absolute annihilation of countless worlds) is like me sayin illidan could win vs sargeras 1v1 xD
    Last edited by mmoc96471c5942; 2016-08-23 at 09:02 PM.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Y%27Shaarj

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Old_Gods

Created by the void lords in order to find and corrupt slumbering titan world-souls, the Old Gods are mountains of flesh who grow like cancers within the worlds of the Great Dark.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-08-23 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Voidlords*
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Old Gods are nothing compared to the Titans or the Burning Legion. The Voidlords however definitely are something.
    Void Lords are not stronger than titans, they possess corruptive influence but NOT physical strength.

"From the moment the cosmos came to be, dark spirits within the Void sought to twist reality into a realm of eternal torment. These entities were known as the void lords, and they had long watched the Pantheon and their journey from world to world. Envious of their power, the void lords sought to corrupt one of the world-shaping titans into an instrument of their will."

(Chronicle; The Void Lords and the Birth of the Old Gods)

Can you please update yourself on your lore before you reply to me like that? Because...well...cronicles says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerref View Post
    Illidan took the blade to the chest, still has his soul... gg 1v1 me irl rust
    Illidan is protected by the Light, thats why he could survive a strike from the weapon. In legion he becomes the some light guardian or something. I'll manhandle you easily in irl, you're asking for more than you bargain for boy.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Alright I'm taking the bait once again. How is this thread still open?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Illidan is protected by the Light, thats why he could survive a strike from the weapon. In legion he becomes the some light guardian or something. I'll manhandle you easily in irl, you're asking for more than you bargain for boy.
    Ya know, anduin still exists. He's going to lead the army of light...or atleast, he should. More worthy than illidan I'll tell ya that.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Something that protects him in the future doesn't help him in the past you fruitcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Something that protects him in the future doesn't help him in the past you fruitcake.
    He was destined to become one with the holy light so he was protected ever since he was born. It was his destiny so no reason why the light wouldn't had protected him during that time. Don't call me that or i'll make you regret it.

7+ Year Old Account
    just by looking at this thread having 13 pages, im loosing hope in humanity.

Formerly known as Arafal