Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like to load up on FesW and then let Castigator do it's thing. I usually one shot the 3stack. Until Apoc that is.

- - - Updated - - -

There are no solid APLs/SIMs right now, once there is we can have math battles, but for right now, it's all subjective.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

crawling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Clawing Shadows friend, not crawling.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

SS is still better. 867 item level on beta and SS hits for almost 20k more.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Clawing Shadows friend, not crawling.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Love that song, haven't heard it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Got Logs and Sims to back that up? No you don't
    Neither do you; as the current SimC APL isn't ready yet. I am however talking with Jace and other Beta DKs on #Acherus this very moment, so if you've got Discord or a chat app you're perfectly welcome to come make your case there with the people giving me my information.

http://sonofalich.com/irc-acherus/

We're discussing the whole thing right now, unless you're simply too scared to step into the deep end of theorycraft.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Neither do you; as the current SimC APL isn't ready yet. I am however talking with Jace and other Beta DKs on #Acherus this very moment
    Doesn't mean crap, people can say w/e they want and unless they have Sims/Logs to back it up they are just blowing smoke. But you like taking peoples word on things, i got this bridge i would like to sell you

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Doesn't mean crap, people can say w/e they want and unless they have Sims/Logs to back it up they are just blowing smoke. But you like taking peoples word on things, i got this bridge i would like to sell you
    Sorry that the educated opinions of the people who WRITE the sims and MAKE the logs you want isn't good enough for you to draw your own conclusions. Have fun being spoonfed your cookie-cutter rotation.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

But.. weapon damange doesn't scale with strength, right?

Sorry that the educated opinions of the people who WRITE the sims and MAKE the logs you want isn't good enough for you to draw your own conclusions. Have fun being spoonfed your cookie-cutter rotation.
    You shouldn't apologize for blindly following what people say with out actual proof, if you were educated you would know that with our facts/proof its only a theory and those can/will be wrong.

That would be the same cookie-cutter rotation your spoodfed also

With out actual numbers from Logs/Sims to see how things play out, its just theory and they made a change that is worth talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Izilar View Post
    But.. weapon damange doesn't scale with strength, right?
    Yes, for every 1 point of str you have equals to 1 atp which then equals to 1 weapon damage.

Looks like this: 1 str = 1 atp = 1 wpdmg

This may be accurate, if not, feel free to correct me. All I know is that the whole atp/wpdmg system got altered numerically at the beginning WOD so that way weapons won't be as huge of an upgrade.

Essentially this could be a buff since our wep damage is higher than our atp (avg 8k str 741 ilvl). If CS can do more damage than epidemic by at least 1%, then i'll be happy :P
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2016-08-23 at 07:53 PM.

Trying to figure out if it's a nerf to scaling though. I'm not quite mathy enough to know if this will effect the scaling of the ability or not...but it's nice to see as of right now it's a buff. I am glad to see BOTH specs get some love today.

Deleted
    DA is only better with Ring + Heroism on Sub-1 minute kills. The instant the fight lasts longer then a minute DA's usefulness drops ASTRONOMICALLY.

It's a speedkill cheesefest, not much else.
    Da is aslo good for phase with boss has increased dmg taken.

Cs just got buffed back up. Can we start using this for all fights now? My cs only does 1.3k less than my scourge strike does and it's all shadow dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Cs just got buffed back up. Can we start using this for all fights now? My cs only does 1.3k less than my scourge strike does and it's all shadow dmg.
    It does less? Mine was doing more....My SS was hitting for 17k, critting for 34k(when both crit) My CS was hitting for 20-22k critting for 40-44k...

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    It really shouldn't be doing less...

Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Neither do you; as the current SimC APL isn't ready yet. I am however talking with Jace and other Beta DKs on #Acherus this very moment, so if you've got Discord or a chat app you're perfectly welcome to come make your case there with the people giving me my information.

http://sonofalich.com/irc-acherus/

We're discussing the whole thing right now, unless you're simply too scared to step into the deep end of theorycraft.
    Tell Jace to come home to papa

at least right now it seems to be a buff. Just tested on the Acherus raid dummy for 50 hits, both CS and normal SS with castigator and just casting DC for RC procs and heres what i got:

Both of these were done waiting for both trinket procs to be up (Alchemy Trinket 6/6, 2/2 upgrade) (Skull of War 6/6, 2/2 Upgrade) and Full mythic 740 ilvl gear.
    50 hits of SS 61 hits + 39 crit = 1.52M damage.

50 hits of CS 36 hits + 14 crit = 1.68M damage.

They over-nerfed CS but they just now buffed it back up, but not up to where it was before the initial nerf. Scourge Strike is still better, but the trade-off is not as severe. I personally hate Castigator because of how random it is and Unholy Frenzy is underwhelming. It's fun combined with Bursting Sores, Pestilent Pulses, and Infected Claws but that's too big of a damage nerf for my liking. So Clawing Shadows is my default choice in that tier so I'm glad they buffed it back up, but it's not hitting harder than Scourge Strike and nor should it. You trade damage for the range increase but at least it's not as severe as it was.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb