Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    So you concede that Trump is running on "cronyism and voter pandering"? Big concession there.
    I seriously never denied that. I just think Hillary will be worse, that's all.

EDIT: for the record Obama/HRC do have real policies that differ from Republicans and are running on them. Trump plainly has none as he has abandoned even his immigration stance:
    "“As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process, ” he said. “What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”"
    Where "same thing" is "deportations".

And his "national policy director" says "He intends to reverse Obama’s move granting deferred action and work permits to undocumented people". That seems to be tougher stance toward immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, if Trump can walk back from it then clearly it's not as fundamental as it appeared. Got to believe facts.

Well, i don't see where in article he is offering amnesty.

In fact even "He intends to reverse Obama’s move granting deferred action and work permits to undocumented people, said national policy director Stephen Miller." comes from "national policy director", not Trump himself - and i don't see how it can be interpreted as "amnesty".
    Whats fundamental is that he'll say anything to win.
    It's called desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Whats fundamental is that he'll say anything to win.
    It's called desperation.
    Too much wishful thinking and projections. You're desperate for him to feel hopeless so that he would stop struggling :P

Clearly he wouldn't. Perhaps his aides or advisers feel desperate. Trump doesn't seem to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, if Trump can walk back from it then clearly it's not as fundamental as it appeared. Got to believe facts.

Well, i don't see where in article he is offering amnesty.

In fact even "He intends to reverse Obama’s move granting deferred action and work permits to undocumented people, said national policy director Stephen Miller." comes from "national policy director", not Trump himself - and i don't see how it can be interpreted as "amnesty".
    It was a fundamental issue he just walked back on it for the sake of pandering to latino and some independent voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    It was a fundamental issue he just walked back on it for the sake of pandering to latino and some independent voters.
    Please, he already did that with his taco bowl tweet. What else do they want out of him!?

Too much wishful thinking and projections. You're desperate for him to feel hopeless so that he would stop struggling :P

Clearly he wouldn't. Perhaps his aides or advisers feel desperate. Trump doesn't seem to.
    No, he doesn't. But it's not like he's the one writing his speeches anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    So you concede that Trump is running on "cronyism and voter pandering"? Big concession there.

EDIT: for the record Obama/HRC do have real policies that differ from Republicans and are running on them. [/I]"
    To be fair many of the differences make the Democrats sound more right-wing and extreme. For example they seem far more keen on war than Trump's stated isolationism. That is not the type of divergence I'd find attractive.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    To be fair many of the differences make the Democrats sound more right-wing and extreme. For example they seem far more keen on war than Trump's stated isolationism. That is not the type of divergence I'd find attractive.
    One of the things I support. More focus on Americans and less meddling in the affairs of other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    One of the things I support. More focus on Americans and less meddling in the affairs of other countries.
    Then tell Trump to build gold courses in US, not Scotland...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You think he wants isolationism? You have got to be kidding me. Especially with him wanting to bomb terrorists AND their families. Something that violates the Geneva Convention with killing civilians. Then you have him asking why we can't use nukes and why we have them if we can't use them. I am not saying that Clinton isn't hawkish, but to say that Trump is isolationist is asinine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Errrr it looks like there some questions about Trump's donation of money and a trailer truck of supplies in Louisiana. After all when Trump claims he gives charity it does need to be checked.

Did Donald Trump make donations for flood relief in Louisiana? Here’s what we know.

Last week, Donald Trump toured areas of Louisiana that had been devastated by flooding. During his visit, news outlets reported that he had made at least two donations to flood-relief efforts there. Since then, The Washington Post — which has been covering Trump's past promises to donate to charity — has tried to confirm these reports.

Here's what we've learned so far.

1.) Trump promised a $100,000 donation to Greenwell Springs Baptist Church, which lies to the northeast of Baton Rouge, in a zone affected by floods. Trump had visited the church on Friday and helped hand out supplies for a few moments as cameras rolled.

That church's interim pastor is Anthony Perkins, who is also president of the Family Research Council — a powerful and politically active Christian conservative group that condemns abortion, homosexuality and what it calls "transgenderism." In recent days, the Baptist church has organized volunteers to help clean out flood-damaged homes and has offered hot meals and supplies to those affected.

Perkins said Tuesday that Trump's gift had not yet been paid.

"I've been told the church should [receive] it on Friday," he wrote in an email to The Post. Perkins said he was unsure whether Trump planned to make the donation out of his own pocket, or perhaps from the Donald J. Trump Foundation — a nonprofit group that is largely filled with other donors' money, not Trump's own.

Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for Trump's presidential campaign, did not respond to questions about this promise.

2.) Trump has also been credited — by CNN, and by his campaign's Louisiana state director — with donating a truckload of supplies that arrived in the flood-ravaged town of St. Amant, La. But so far The Post has been unable to confirm the details of that account.

"This 18-wheeler, we're told by officials, donated by Donald Trump," CNN's Rosa Flores said on-air on Friday, as a forklift unloaded pallets of supplies from a truck in the background. The tractor-trailer was parked at The Church in St. Amant, near a command post for the regional authorities which Trump visited. She interviewed one of the church's pastors about how badly the supplies inside were needed. This was a different truck, apparently, than the one from which Trump was videotaped handing out supplies.

The Post sought to verify that Trump had donated the truck, asking Trump's campaign and local officials about the gift.

Hicks, the campaign spokeswoman, did not respond to queries.

Ryan Lambert, who is Trump's state director in Louisiana, wrote The Post a one-line email: "Mr. Trump donated the truckload of supplies." He did not immediately respond to questions about how he knew that, or about how Trump had arranged for the donation.

But Mark Stermer, the senior pastor of the church that received the supplies, said that he met with Trump personally on the day the truck arrived — and the GOP candidate did not mention anything about donating the supplies. "I was where Trump was the whole time, and he didn’t say one way or the other," Stermer said.

Stermer was unsure how he had first heard the account that Trump was responsible for the truck.

"I really don’t remember," how people came to believe that the truck had been donated by Trump. "It was just an assumption."

Stermer said that, in the accounts he heard, it was possible that Trump had caused the truck to be given — perhaps by inspiring another donor to give.

"I was never told he donated [the truck]. I was just told that, 'Hey, this truck was the truck that was coming with Trump.' So I never heard it [as] 'donated,'" Stermer said. He said the relief effort has been busy, and left little time to account for the specifics of who gave what: "Man, it’s so chaotic over there, we were just getting trucks in and out."

A spokesman for Ascension Parish, where St. Amant is located, said, "We don’t have any information about a donation truck that came from [Trump] directly."

A spokeswoman for the parish's sheriff's office said that she had been told a truck came from Trump, but she hadn't seen it herself. "We do know that Trump brought a trailer but no one knows the details of that or what was in it," spokeswoman Allison B. Hudson wrote.

The Post is continuing to seek more details about this truck and its connection to Trump.

3.) It is unclear whether Trump gave a donation to the charity recommended by the governor of Louisiana prior to his visit.

Before Trump arrived in Louisiana, Gov. John Bel Edwards (D) suggested that he give a "sizable donation" to the Louisiana Flood Relief Fund, run by the Baton Rouge Area Foundation.

Did he? The foundation declined to comment.

The governor's office said it did not know.

Hicks, Trump's campaign spokeswoman, declined to comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...4122&tid=ss_tw

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

So there is a video of Drag Queen Courtney Act going to a Trump rally and asking questions of people at the rally, mind you the majority of them didn't even realize who she was.

https://youtu.be/PJ3yttBDB9o

She asks a guy about his Trump hat, he states that he just bought it. He says it costs $20 but he got it for $15. She asks him to read the tag, and naturally it says, "Made in China."

Trump's isolationism is a just persuasion play to trick gullible people. He has been on both sides of intervention for some time and his rhetoric suggests a substantial expansion in violence. Check out what he said in the debates when asked:

Trump was answering a question about comments from General Lloyd Austin III, the head of U.S. Central Command who said more troops on the ground would be needed to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

We really have no choice, we have to knock out ISIS,” Trump said. “I would listen to the generals, but I’m hearing numbers of 20,000-30,000.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...q-syria-220608

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    So there is a video of Drag Queen Courtney Act going to a Trump rally and asking questions of people at the rally, mind you the majority of them didn't even realize who she was.

https://youtu.be/PJ3yttBDB9o

She asks a guy about his Trump hat, he states that he just bought it. He says it costs $20 but he got it for $15. She asks him to read the tag, and naturally it says, "Made in China."
    The nut at the beginning talking about satanic cults was classic.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I don't believe that's a felony. Moving on, I don't think "no charges filed," is quite the exoneration a lot of people seem to think it is.
    Too. Fucking. BAD.

If you don't like that result, we get to bring up "under audit" as if he's guilty of tax evasion. Eight times. And that is a felony.

So you either accept it, or you go double-standard and look like a hypocrite. Your call.

And this video goes on to talk about how Trumps medical paper to show his good health doesn't make any sense to real doctors. http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/08...a-lead-dnt.cnn

It is entirely possible that Trump wrote his own bill of health as it goes into exaggeration and bluster just like trump does. Most importantly it mentions how he tests positive, but testing positive is bad in medicine, tested positive for aids? Cancer? No doctor would talk like this. It is possible Trump wrote it and his doctor wont say so because when you have a billionaire client you do what the fuck he says because money reasons.

I know, I know, conspiracy theories, well he is a conspiracy nut, there shouldn't be a conspiracy theory that he doesn't like even if it is about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Too. Fucking. BAD.

If you don't like that result, we get to bring up "under audit" as if he's guilty of tax evasion. Eight times. And that is a felony.

So you either accept it, or you go double-standard and look like a hypocrite. Your call.
    Lol, What? Too fucking bad to what, exactly? To you being wrong about Trump being charged with felony fraud?
    First of all, I never said Hillary was guilty of anything, only that the director of the FBI said she was extremely careless and she should know better.

And you can point out that he's being audited. That makes no difference to me, and it has zero impact on the point that I'm making.

I think I understand. On MMO - Champion, you can't say anything bad about Hillary without being called a shill for Trump. Or vice versa. People on here think it's a zero sum game. It isn't. A person can hold the opinion that they're both unacceptable candidates. That's not a double standard. Well, not in the real world, it may be on video game forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    So The Run Up Podcast (New York Times Election Podcast) had an interesting thought. Some people have been wondering for a while if Trump really wants to win the presidency, or if he's just trying to build his brand. Made some sense to me, but what didn't occur to me is that him just recently deciding to bring the former CEO of Fox News, the head of Breitbart, and Sean Hannity into his camp may be the first completely clear indication that Trump is trying to build a new media empire. We may be seeing the nascent Trump News Network beginning to grow in the womb of Trump's campaign. This, folks, is why we need abortion to stay legal.

The Alt Right already has a "news outlet" bubble to wrap themselves in, with Breitbart, Drudge, Blaze, Rush Limbaugh, etc. How much crazier will it get when it has the veneer of legitimacy of a 24 hour news network? And no, Fox News, while definitely conservatively biased, is not completely Alt Right. It's more Neocon, I'd say.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And this video goes on to talk about how Trumps medical paper to show his good health doesn't make any sense to real doctors. http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/08...a-lead-dnt.cnn

It is entirely possible that Trump wrote his own bill of health as it goes into exaggeration and bluster just like trump does. Most importantly it mentions how he tests positive, but testing positive is bad in medicine, tested positive for aids? Cancer? No doctor would talk like this. It is possible Trump wrote it and his doctor wont say so because when you have a billionaire client you do what the fuck he says because money reasons.

I know, I know, conspiracy theories, well he is a conspiracy nut, there shouldn't be a conspiracy theory that he doesn't like even if it is about him.
    Could it be something like senile dementia in his medical record? He clearly acts like he's suffering from something, some mental illness. If so that would kill any chance at the presidency and explain his faking it. Given his wealth there's no way he isn't being regularly seen by a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So The Run Up Podcast (New York Times Election Podcast) had an interesting thought. Some people have been wondering for a while if Trump really wants to win the presidency, or if he's just trying to build his brand. Made some sense to me, but what didn't occur to me is that him just recently deciding to bring the former CEO of Fox News, the head of Breitbart, and Sean Hannity into his camp may be the first completely clear indication that Trump is trying to build a new media empire. We may be seeing the nascent Trump News Network beginning to grow in the womb of Trump's campaign. This, folks, is why we need abortion to stay legal.

The Alt Right already has a "news outlet" bubble to wrap themselves in, with Breitbart, Drudge, Blaze, Rush Limbaugh, etc. How much crazier will it get when it has the veneer of legitimacy of a 24 hour news network? And no, Fox News, while definitely conservatively biased, is not completely Alt Right. It's more Neocon, I'd say.
    They are an aging dying minority. They are crazy nut jobs and will always be crazy nut jobs but this is the apex of their strength. Demographics doom them and the reason they are lashing out right now is because they have just woken up to that fact, and are thrashing around trying to escape the demographic tar pit they are stuck in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't think I ever hide the fact I was a national socialist. The fact I am a German one is what technically makes me a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope.