hey there mmo champs & warriors

1) what talents do u prefere for arms leveling?

--> in my eyes Focused Rage and Anger Management are not very usefull in leveling / dungeons regardless of best simcraft dps?!

2) skill 1-13 artefact levels and then fury 1-13** OR** stay arms for longer (no points for fury) ?

-> i played wod most times arms, except bosses / where fury was way ahead ////// i played max dps specc mostly

13/13mythic progress guild

3) horn okay for leveling as trinket or are the fights to short to profit from it?

-> maybe acc bounded trinket?

greetz

So far Sweeping Strikes has been super beneficial for me. Most of the time I pull 2 - 3 things. Double Time allows for really quick pulls to maintain high rage. Ferver of Battle just for some extra WW dps. I personally choose Second Wind so I can heal up inbetween mobs, and it seems better than the others. I'm using Mortal Combo, and that mixed with Sweeping Strikes seems to be pretty decent. Most pulls I have 2 charges so I can quickly burst 1 thing down. Then I go with Trauma and Opportunity Strikes. If I pull too much, Artifact+Bladestorm+Battle Cry will kill anything.

Edit:
    Also, I think 13/13 would be best until hot fixes come out and balances change in live. I'm not sure about the horn.

Edit again:
    I think arms is better leveling than fury because most pulls are 2 - 3 where Sweeping strikes is super useful. Kill 1 and Victory Rush. Almsot 0 downtime, unless you wanna pull like 15 things and then you have to wait for your CDs. I'm gonna do 13/13 and then get the baseline for each spec (I think theyre 20 points each: 2 elite skills + a few extras)
    Last edited by thefatty01; 2016-08-23 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    this all just comes back to tactician being a bad design... If it's meant to get proced so often, then why is it a proc in the first place?
    Because Blizzard sincerely thinks that there should be random part somewhere in the rotation to make it "more exciting". No joke.

RNG = depth trololol

Fun RNG: Overpower. A randomly procd awesome ability that takes us away from Slam spamming. When not proc'd, we get general Slams to use.
    Not Fun RNG: Tactician. A core mechanic that allows us to do anything useful in DPS. When not proc'd, we get no slams to use and have little rage to do anything. Tactician would be much more fun if they just made it a 20s CD...

So why not pull for Titanic Might? Does it really sim that much lower than the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    So why not pull for Titanic Might? Does it really sim that much lower than the other two?
    Yes. The other two are much better. Much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Yes. The other two are much better. Much, much better.
    I just don't see how that makes sense honestly. With TM, the CS debuff has an effective uptime of about 100%. I don't see how Trauma or DM can compare to that.

But, I guess math has a funny way of not making sense sometimes.

100% uptime w/ 20% debuff = 80% uptime?

I just don't see how that makes sense honestly. With TM, the CS debuff has an effective uptime of about 100%. I don't see how Trauma or DM can compare to that.

But, I guess math has a funny way of not making sense sometimes.
    Because it's not really about uptime, but about busting your dps cooldowns in the CS window. We're not doing constant dps all the time.

Completely makes sense to me

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done playing beta. It's a week from release and I still have no idea which one of my Warriors I'm going to play for Legion.

I think I'm gonna level arms, but Fury has a sway over me because they don't ever have a missed global. Arms I find myself sitting waiting for rage every now and then.

How does it actually work with offspec artifact leveling? You have to chose only one offspec or you kinda have 2 offspecs at the same level and 1 main?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    How does it actually work with offspec artifact leveling? You have to chose only one offspec or you kinda have 2 offspecs at the same level and 1 main?
    What artifact is equipped when you acquire artifact power is the artifact that spends the power. There is no "choosing" a primary/secondary spec in game.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    You get consumables that give you AP for the equipped artifact. So basically you level whatever you want to whenever you want to... You get your first artifact at 100, then the other two at 102. So basically just up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I'm done playing beta. It's a week from release and I still have no idea which one of my Warriors I'm going to play for Legion.
    Same boat. Guess i will go fury because it will avoid this cancer build that is FR Spam.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

basically you strip 20 % of your mastery of your gear by choosing this talent. there might be situations in cleave / ae were it woud help bombing stuff quicklier (think of iskar add spawn , and all adds must die at the same priority, and they live exactly as long as the enhanced CS debuff lasts, an spawn exactly once per minute), but this is like the only scenario where titanic might is usable.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-08-23 at 11:07 PM.

I wish titanic might had 0 penalty, but extended for less. Would make that talent tier pretty interesting imo.

That would make arms a viable leveling spec...

Arms is fine with levelling. Victory Rush + huge burst + Second Wind is plenty.