15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Ur ok with nothing happening to Hillary? I'm not, at minimum she should face security and administrative sanctions. U can't say she didn't know better she has been in politics her whole career. There r ppl who have faced jail time for less, and if u did the equivalent at many jobs they would fire u. My work scans any emails u send, and anything and everything u post to the Internet to make sure ur not posting their secrets. I know damn well I would get fired if I did anything like that.
    Even in the best case scenario for your outrage, Hillary would end up before a court, she would simply plead that she suffers from debilitating Affluenza, and she'd be let go - because she didn't know there are consequences to actions up until now: and to subject her to consequences now would be traumatic to her worldview.

The US justice system has its own systemic problem with severity of punishment being inversely proportional to wealth and power. Donald boasts that he could publicly execute someone in the streets and not only would he not go to jail, his admirers would love him all the more for it: he's probably right.

By that regard, Hillary could do a lot worse than receive emails on a private server and get away with it, she could probably blow up the sun, and then walk off into the last sunset, wearing her black sunglasses, and even in the dark apocalypse that soon ensues, she would go unpunished.

(Hyperbole is fun!)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Its all over for Hillary now, #Picklegate.

I'm going against my better judgment and watching this video...pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Opening a pickle jar is the most retarded idea anybody could have come up with. Assuming it's legitimately closed there's always the occasional one that just doesn't want to open. Assuming it's already opened people are going to question where the pop was.

It looked fake to me and she was at an awful angle to open the jar anyways.

Of course I'm left handed so opening jars is hard for me anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can't be serious..., this a perfect example how brain washed the 2 party system has on people, holy shit.
    "You're brainwashed if you don't think a third party option is viable!"

Always said by someone who either knows a strong third party vote will ensure the candidate they're voting for will win, or a person who really wants third party candidate to win when they can't.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Even in the best case scenario for your outrage, Hillary would end up before a court, she would simply plead that she suffers from debilitating Affluenza, and she'd be let go - because she didn't know there are consequences to actions up until now: and to subject her to consequences now would be traumatic to her worldview.
    Reading this just made me laugh and gave me heartburn at the same time, thanks a lot.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think the best decision I have ever made was to not own a television and not have a cable tv package.
    It's actually pretty hilarious when people think I'm "brainwashed by the media". I too haven't had nor watched cable since I was in my mid teens. I don't use a single news source, I check multiple ones and look for the common elements and weed out the background noise from individual sites being the only ones to report something.

Of course as you go through the years, you find that republicans increasingly blame more and more news outlets of having a liberal bias. We've basically reached the critical mass where they claim they're all liberally, biased, every single one, because they report Hillary polling higher than Trump. That and people seem to have this strange mental block where they whine and cry about the media reporting on Trump. "Why are you reporting about something Trump said today that's totally ridiculous, off the wall, insulting and awful?! Why can't you be reporting about Benghazi and how we need to have a 97th investigation?! THERE'S SOMETHING THERE GO DDAMMIT, WE JUST HAVE TO WASTE MORE MONEY TO FIND IT!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Latest Missouri poll shows Clinton tied with Trump. Basically if Clinton doesn't hold a ten point lead in every single state in the Union heading into the Fall season she is at risk of losing battleground states or having no shot in red states. She may be able to stop Trumps momentum cold if she sweeps Florida and Ohio but those two states have historically been too close to call this far out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's actually pretty hilarious when people think I'm "brainwashed by the media". I too haven't had nor watched cable since I was in my mid teens. I don't use a single news source, I check multiple ones and look for the common elements and weed out the background noise from individual sites being the only ones to report something.

Of course as you go through the years, you find that republicans increasingly blame more and more news outlets of having a liberal bias. We've basically reached the critical mass where they claim they're all liberally, biased, every single one, because they report Hillary polling higher than Trump. That and people seem to have this strange mental block where they whine and cry about the media reporting on Trump. "Why are you reporting about something Trump said today that's totally ridiculous, off the wall, insulting and awful?! Why can't you be reporting about Benghazi and how we need to have a 97th investigation?! THERE'S SOMETHING THERE GO DDAMMIT, WE JUST HAVE TO WASTE MORE MONEY TO FIND IT!"
    Most news outlets historically do have a 'liberal/left' bias, such as it is in America though as time has gone on that has tended to be more of an Establishment message than a liberal/left one. That's what gave birth at first to right wing talk radio, then Fox News and then as the internet came into its own paper journals that were limited to the intelligentsia created their own online presence and now it's fairly evened out digitally, the right still dominates talk radio and Fox eclipses the other television news stations by a big shot. The problem with most media news right or left is that it's basically a filtered version of the Establishment message and only makes token surface gestures at appealing to the grassroot ideas and values of both sides, often clothing the Establishment message in those very grassroots ideals to make it seem as though they're synonymous. Democrats are no better than Republicans at avoiding the foaming at the mouth raving nutbag status, it's really pathetic how both sides conduct themselves.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    regardless of the medical conspiracy theories, we're still in a world where national polls were, keyword were, tightening for a few days. It seems that has been reverted and we're still in a 6-8% clinton lead world, where she is super far ahead in state polls (aka what matters).

So, still looking like a clinton landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    regardless of the medical conspiracy theories, we're still in a world where national polls were, keyword were, tightening for a few days. It seems that has been reverted and we're still in a 6-8% clinton lead world, where she is super far ahead in state polls (aka what matters).

So, still looking like a clinton landslide.
    If you account for margin of error that indicates that it is really close, not a landslide.

Even in Florida, where Clinton leads by 14 points over Trump that still is not much given we are still in August and poll numbers tighten as the Fall approaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Latest Missouri poll shows Clinton tied with Trump. Basically if Clinton doesn't hold a ten point lead in every single state in the Union heading into the Fall season she is at risk of losing battleground states or having no shot in red states. She may be able to stop Trumps momentum cold if she sweeps Florida and Ohio but those two states have historically been too close to call this far out.
    I'm not sure if the bolded is sarcasm or some weird opinion that if Hillary isn't winning by at least 10 points she's...losing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Opening a pickle jar is the most retarded idea anybody could have come up with. Assuming it's legitimately closed there's always the occasional one that just doesn't want to open. Assuming it's already opened people are going to question where the pop was.

It looked fake to me and she was at an awful angle to open the jar anyways.

Of course I'm left handed so opening jars is hard for me anyways.
    ...it's a joke.

Jesus christ.

And if your post was a joke response, then damn, good job on that.

If you account for margin of error that indicates that it is really close, not a landslide.

Even in Florida, where Clinton leads by 14 points over Trump that still is not much given we are still in August and poll numbers tighten as the Fall approaches.
    While polls do seem to be tightening very slowly it seems every time Trump opens his mouth on a platform gap widens. Right now it seems Hillary is neck and neck in Arizona and Georgia (or within 2% of voting). I don't think even Romney or McCain were that low in those states.

Just wait for Trump new strategy of completely rolling over on immigration to kick in. Trump's coalition of white nationalists and ... immigration reformers are totally going to tighten up the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    While polls do seem to be tightening very slowly it seems every time Trump opens his mouth on a platform gap widens. Right now it seems Hillary is neck and neck in Arizona and Georgia (or within 2% of voting). I don't think even Romney or McCain were that low in those states.
    Its interesting in that the national polls are tightening a bit but the state level polling, at least where it matters, doesn't seem to be as much. I suspect a lot of it is red/blue states calcifying around what were already inevitable choices.

15+ Year Old Account

Margin of error becomes incredibly small once you consider it's 20+ polls all aggregated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's pretty funny, but I couldn't get to 2 min mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Yeah, but a nearly a year long campaign trail should show her stamina. If that doesn't do it, than you might as well be popping jars. The point is sensationalism, not reason. Her next ad should be her ripping a phone book in half and then doing her best impersonation of a Ray Lewis celebration...

https://youtu.be/6Si42_aY-EU

I might just piss my self laughing...

NFL season!!! Couple more weeks!!! Cannot come soon enouph...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's pretty funny, but I couldn't get to 2 min mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but a nearly a year long campaign trail should show her stamina. If that doesn't do it, than you might as well be popping jars. The point is sensationalism, not reason. Her next ad should be her ripping a phone book in half and then doing her best impersonation of a Ray Lewis celebration...

https://youtu.be/6Si42_aY-EU

I might just piss my self laughing...

NFL season!!! Couple more weeks!!! Cannot come soon enouph...
    My next vine video: I slap someone dressed like Kimmel and tell him 'That's not how you take a pulse'

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

....... The news will often not report things that are a detriment to their owners, thus the near silence on TPP or complete cheer leading of it. But yes, "everyone not me is a Christian Republican!" or something Lizzy the Lezy would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.