Just got Oondasta after about 100 tries. You can add about 40 kills for that since Rarity did reset but 100 is a good amount of tries
    Still not allowed to directly post images so heres the link:
    imgur.com/a/khqCd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonized View Post
    Just got Oondasta after about 100 tries. You can add about 40 kills for that since Rarity did reset but 100 is a good amount of tries
    http://imgur.com/a/khqCd
    fixed the link for you

I got drake of the south wind, flametalon of Alysrazor and life-binder's handmaiden when I did farmed mounts on my druid this week. All 3 on the same day. Can't believe how lucky I was.

Damn the DS mount Good job!

Thanks. I am also not able to post complete links. Gotta get more active here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonized View Post
    imgur.com/a/khqCd

Nice to see proof that Demon Hunters can actually loot the world bosses at the moment. Grats btw

It seems completely random whether one of my DH's get loot from Oon. It will still count against my kill for the week whether I get loot or not, but I can still bonus roll and receive loot. I haven't had problems with Sha and don't do Nalak but have heard the same is happening there from mount friends.

With the addition of DH's I am now doing Oon, Sha and Ruk 30 times a week. I have to get a mount now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    It seems completely random whether one of my DH's get loot from Oon. It will still count against my kill for the week whether I get loot or not, but I can still bonus roll and receive loot. I haven't had problems with Sha and don't do Nalak but have heard the same is happening there from mount friends.

With the addition of DH's I am now doing Oon, Sha and Ruk 30 times a week. I have to get a mount now right?
    I am having the same problem with my Demon Hunters too. Nalak did not give me a consolidation box, but Galleon and Sha and Oon did. But on my other DH I did not get even the box from Oon. It seems random, which can seem worrying.

As I understand it, we cannot get any gear loot because DH is not assigned as a class able to wear the leather pieces yet. Same with timeless isle, we can't open the leather purple gear there either yet. So I am assumung that when we kill one of world bosses and we would have gotten a gear piece, we get nothing instead, but otherwise we get a gold box/satchel. Ideally blizz should have either edited us into the gear list or let us get a box every time unless it is the mount. The good news is that it shouldn't affect if we get the mount or not, apparently they did make sure that they can drop for us.

I wish I could say that 30 per week would get you the mounts, I hope it does! I was killing Nalak over 300 times per week by multiboxing lowbies over many accounts and reached 3000 chances before I burnt out without any mount. I will likely start it back up again after Legion slows down a bit as it takes like half a week of intense playing to cycle through all the characters. Oon and Ruk do seem a higher drop rate than Sha/Gal/Nal though so maybe you will get them soon!

Deleted
    Ji Kun's mount dropped in a ten man transmog run.
    Was second on the need roll.
    Oh well :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Demon Hunters too. Nalak did not give me a consolidation box, but Galleon and Sha and Oon did. But on my other DH I did not get even the box from Oon. It seems random, which can seem worrying.

As I understand it, we cannot get any gear loot because DH is not assigned as a class able to wear the leather pieces yet. Same with timeless isle, we can't open the leather purple gear there either yet. So I am assumung that when we kill one of world bosses and we would have gotten a gear piece, we get nothing instead, but otherwise we get a gold box/satchel. Ideally blizz should have either edited us into the gear list or let us get a box every time unless it is the mount. The good news is that it shouldn't affect if we get the mount or not, apparently they did make sure that they can drop for us.

I wish I could say that 30 per week would get you the mounts, I hope it does! I was killing Nalak over 300 times per week by multiboxing lowbies over many accounts and reached 3000 chances before I burnt out without any mount. I will likely start it back up again after Legion slows down a bit as it takes like half a week of intense playing to cycle through all the characters. Oon and Ruk do seem a higher drop rate than Sha/Gal/Nal though so maybe you will get them soon!
    Person towards the end of the last page looted Oon on a DH. So it can definitely drop for DH at least, which is good.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

So hyped forgot to post how lucky I was this week. Only 389 kills... makes up for having 2000+ on the MoP world bosses, right? Right???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I finally got it!

Funny thing is, this shaman is gonna be my main in legion, but I have only killed KT 3 times on him. Killed it a bunch more on all my other toons, but only 3 times on this shaman! It was meant to be!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Chanea/feed
    256 Kael'thas Sunstrider kills (Tempest Keep) 2 days ago -> that's 5 years every week, and counting.

I'm happy to see confirmed it actually still drops

Nice way to finish off the expansion seeing as Rukhmar didn't want to drop this week. Mount #337. X-51 Nether-Rocket.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

http: //imgur.com/a/oH24L

Can't post links. Got Ashes of Alar after 123 attempts with Rarity installed. Was doing 18 characters a week for the past couple months. So glad I don't have to make that flight anymore. Next step is ulduar 18 times a week....
    Last edited by Ardrial; 2016-08-24 at 07:35 PM.

Got the Rocket TCG card, kept both mounts. Lands me @ 323 (unique, 374 total) mounts... I won't reach 325 before Legion hits, but at least I have 10+ easily obtained mounts to pursue once I get to 110.

7+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY!!!

After 320+ kills this sucker is now mine!!! such a huge relief having that one off the list! 343 mounts now woohoo!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Grats on those rockets, they can be a real pain to get (mainly the non epic)!

So just to be clear, the Demon Hunter's not receiving loot just means they actually won a piece that they can't loot. So if you don't get anything, you aren't actually missing out on a mount chance, you are just missing out on vendoring that 50th pvp ring of accuracy or whatever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    Next step is ulduar 18 times a week....
    May the old gods have mercy on your soul(s)...
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    May the old gods have mercy on your soul(s)...
    Thanks. Luckily I have a lockout on a character so I can go straight to yogg. So it won't be too terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stumbled upon this thread, I feel like I'm obliged to share these screenshots;

Horseman's Reins(0.5%):

Brewfest Ram(3%):
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6