Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Considering I live in a country where police don't even carry guns, I'm thinking you'd be losing that bet
    end the war on drugs, lowers the number of potentially violent interactions with police while smothering the income of gangs.

all cops now patrol with a partner. 2 people allows the police to attempt more nonlethal approaches safely, where as no they have to factor in that they might not be able to draw their gun in time should a taser fail.

MAJOR crackdown on the black market sale of handguns, harsher sentences for possession and distribution.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    He shot an un-armed person. Must have done something wrong no matter what with that. Especially when it was a fatal shooting.
    That is not what the law says, so we need to see some evidence of wrongdoing before this becomes newsworthy.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Americans might find this hard to believe but in many parts of europe the police officers do not shoot traffic violators on sight.

There is no hand gesture or choice of words that will get you shot by a police officer in a civilized european country.

The media make it appear as if you can get shot by a USA cop for absolutely no reason what so ever.

Either the cops are paranoid because every child can steal a gun from their parents, or they just love shooting civilians for no reason.
    You can add Canada to that list as well, though there are slip-ups some times.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    end the war on drugs, lowers the number of potentially violent interactions with police while smothering the income of gangs.

all cops now patrol with a partner. 2 people allows the police to attempt more nonlethal approaches safely, where as no they have to factor in that they might not be able to draw their gun in time should a taser fail.

MAJOR crackdown on the black market sale of handguns, harsher sentences for possession and distribution.

Great Idea! Isn't amazing how people here will condemn obesity because of health reasons but they sure as hell don't mind people doing drugs destroying their mind and their body, and no I am not talking pot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    You mean like that black cop who shot a naked, white college kid in Alabama who was high?
    That guy in Alabama tried to approach an armed police officer. That means he tried to take his gun by force, and it was a valid reason to shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Great Idea! Isn't amazing how people here will condemn obesity because of health reasons but they sure as hell don't mind people doing drugs destroying their mind and their body, and no I am not talking pot.
    um where did i say doing drugs was great? i just said ending the drug war would greatly help lower police shooting rates.

um where did i say doing drugs was great? i just said ending the drug war would greatly help lower police shooting rates.
    So will ending the war on thieves and rapist.

Must've been blind too if he didn't notice the flashing red/blue lights following him for ages...

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    So will ending the war on thieves and rapist.
    victimless crime vs crime with a victim

victimless crime vs crime with a victim
    Thieving doesn't have victims... wat?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Thieving doesn't have victims... wat?
    no she was comparing drug uses to thieves and rapists

no she was comparing drug uses to thieves and rapists
    Ah .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    OH WOW.
    @Dugraka welp.
    Okay? I still never said the officer nor the guy was at fault, at the time we didn't have many details what but woulda thunk, as more time passes more and more details surface. Do you take me for some tumblrina activist that always thinks the cops did something wrong? Well, of course you do I don't know why I'm asking but I'm just letting you know that you're wrong.

You still never found a quote of me calling the cop "out for blood".

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Probably because it's true.
    or cause euros always act this retarded and its easily predicted. how them REFUGEES doing brothers? can't wait, give it 10-20 more years, oh man i cant wait. the tears are gonna be fucking delicious!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-24 at 01:37 AM.

I find it highly suspect that everyone assumes the driver didn't see the lights due to being deaf. I'm pretty sure a deaf driver is used to checking for visual queues, and thus probably checks his mirror wayy more than other drivers.

Its not like he can't have been a criminal just because hes deaf.

Regardless, that isn't enough to warrant lethal force. Whatever happened when he stopped must have been serious.

My guess is either he died in confusion because I doubt cops are trained to deal with deaf criminals that are moving their arms around like crazy trying to sign language talk to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    How many police encounters occur each year on average. How many people are shot by police each year. Now tell me the likelihood of being shot during a police encounter. I'll be waiting.
    Yet it still happens far more often in the US than in west EU countries(per capita)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    or cause euros always act this retarded and its easily predicted. how them REFUGEES doing brothers? can't wait, give it 10-20 more years, oh man i cant wait. the tears are gonna be fucking delicious!
    You guys are really good at making the refuugees seem like a bigger issue than they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    People complaining should join the police force. Change things from inside. See how dangerous and risky it is and how difficult to have to live while taking split-second decisions that can result in the end of yours, someone close to you, or someone else's life\s.

Who am I kidding though, it's easier to complain online.
    Not by much, it takes more training and effort to get your Real Estate license than it does to become a State Trooper.
    Not to mention it doesn't matter how "risky and dangerous" it is. They volunteered for the job, if they were cowards to begin with they shouldn't be police.
    They need better training, and they need to be held to the same standard as everyone else does, hell an even higher one. These people have the power to be judge, jury and executioner, scrutiny should be encouraged constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    US police kill hundreds to over a thousand people annually, while the German police fired 85 bullets in the entire nation of Germany in 2011. The UK has an average of 0-2 police shootings annually.
    Germany is the size of some of the US states.

On shootings, a large portion of US states range 0-9, while some of states are in the range of 11-22. The highest states are 26-95, but those are only 5 states out of 50 and all but Oklahoma and Florida would count as border states.

Germany has about 80 million people. The UK has ~64 million

The United states has 318 million people.

Germany and the UK have stricter gun laws, and a don't have a history of gangs, drug smuggling and other things that the US very much has.
    Last edited by Mesoforte; 2016-08-24 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    So he didnt have a rear view mirror to know to pull over? Either way the cops not at fault for this. Was just an series of bad events for both of them.
    = one of them is in the ground
    and the other one on paid vacation.

Yea my heart bleeds for that copper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    People complaining should join the police force. Change things from inside. See how dangerous and risky it is and how difficult to have to live while taking split-second decisions that can result in the end of yours, someone close to you, or someone else's life\s.

Who am I kidding though, it's easier to complain online.
    Or you could demand change from the government, which is how democracy works.
    Among first world countries, the US has the biggest problem with cops, or is it just a coincidence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post
    Germany is the size of a medium to small US state. .
    80Million is a medium US state?

lol

Even per capita Germany is doing way better.