Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It would appear he already has that college experience, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Admission of guilt and being sentenced sounds like a conviction to me.
    did he admit tho im not seeing that in the op?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    @GennGreymane is definitely not an adult and it's questionable if male is the label we can accurately use to describe 'it' correctly.
    What makes ya say all dat?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    He got convicted of 2 sex acts and is on his way to college...college, where rape, in particular the kind he committed, is a lot more likely to happen. I think that warrants being placed a list.
    Does a sex offender have to declare it to their classmates? I wasn't under the impression that they were, and as such don't think it would be the most effective measure to take.
    Admittedly I was a bit ignorant on how the registry worked. I thought it was always an indefinite thing. Turns out, he would be on it for 5 years, which I think would be okay. I just question it's effectiveness at doing anything other then punishing the individual by ruining their life, in this context.

I think his probation should be longer, perhaps its length adjusted to the time spent in college since he expressly plans to go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    It's more like if you're a White Male in America then you'll get off with a slap on the wrist unless you've gone on a murderous rampage.

And to those trying to downplay this because he used his fingers instead of his dick... you all can go straight to hell.

Rape.

IS.

RAPE.
    Rape is rape. Rape is sexual assault. Sexual assault is not always rape. It can also vary based on how the country in question defines it legally.
    It's not a matter of downplaying it, but rather of accurately identifying the crime that took place, and not giving in to sensationalism.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It would appear he already has that college experience, amirite?
    Thats terrible but still funny as hell lol

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why do people hate you so much?

At worst, I get a "I don't even" when I read some of your arguments, but I don't hate you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

At worst, I get a "I don't even" when I read some of your arguments, but I don't hate you.
    Because the internet

Only an insectoid bipedal entity could post some of the stuff you do, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

I don't hate 'it' either, just giving 'it' a hefty helping of shit. Probably the only thing I hate that 'it' does is that popcorn fetish, really approaches the level of abominable offenses with that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

That's a good old-fashioned fingerin' right there, but it ain't rape. It's called sexual assault. If you start classifying fondling as rape, then a grope on the subway or slap on the ass is gonna get called rape, and eventually whistling at a girl will be cause for the death penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    And people wonder why so many rape victims never report being assaulted.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

What's the point of law if this little shit isn't jailed...

not sure what you guys want to happen to this kid. i dont get liberals, they say the system is suppose to rehabilitate... but when the judge agrees you get up in arms.

quit trying to equate this to a forced rape of the vagina with a dick or other foreign object. this is pathetic play and to call it rape, what a fucking slap in the face to people that have really been thru rape. you dont want you little pussy played with, dont fall asleep drunk. as much their fault as his. there i said it, since nobody else has the balls.

oh and if this was my daughter i would be thankful she wasnt raped and this probably taught her a valuable lesson in life. win win situation if you know how to live life correctly and learn from your mistakes.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2016-08-24 at 12:19 AM.

again he wasn't convicted it was continued without finding because the prosecutor wasn't sure they could land a conviction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    did he admit tho im not seeing that in the op?
    The original story

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s..._sex_assa.html

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Only an insectoid bipedal entity could post some of the stuff you do, haha.

I don't hate 'it' either, just giving 'it' a hefty helping of shit. Probably the only thing I hate that 'it' does is that popcorn fetish, really approaches the level of abominable offenses with that.
    Hmmmm does Tumblr care about me then?

I'm going to guess rich, white kid with possible sports connections.

Ok, so I typed that before I clicked the article and what do you know, I was right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the internet
    I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I love you.
    At least let me take you to dinner before you confess like this.

Sounds like he fingered 2 drunk classmates at a party. Hardly a reason to throw this kids life down the drain by sending him to prison and putting him on a sex offenders list. The girls more than likely don't even remember it.

I am curious to how they found out about it and what evidence they had he did it. Gonna have to read up on this when I can.
    Last edited by Kapadons; 2016-08-24 at 01:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Sounds like he fingered 2 drunk classmates at a party. Hardly a reason to throw this kids life down the drain by sending him to prison and putting him on a sex offenders list. The girls more than likely don't even remember it. So really no harm done.

I am curious to how they found out about it and what evidence they had he did it. Gonna have to read up on this when I can.
    No harm done? Are you fucking serious right now?