10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    US Law is pretty strict with Sexual laws, let alone "Public" sexual laws, and sexual laws involving multiple people. May be an issue if any one of use where Married. (Could be considered Religious affiliation to achieve sexual exploitation)

Cause' residential area, close to Public parks and Schools. Can be noticed rather easily. So most times, we're indoors, with blinds over windows. 8 of us in a 4-bed-2-bath house, 5 are in college. With 2 (including me) looking into college as well.

Our poor bandwidth is getting abused trying to deal with over 20 computers/devices on a 16Mb/s Download&1Mb/s Upload.

Now, if we where not in City Limits, we could do a lot more in terms of privacy, housing, people, but also land management.
    Ah, I see. So you are living together? It's nice! I'm getting a bit crazy here, ever since I've moved to my own place. More people - more fun. Plus, the individual expenses are much lower this way.
    And you said you weren't too social!

Weeeeeird regarding laws. I didn't really think of that, I thought it was passively considered that consent could include consent on devious things too...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ah, I see. So you are living together? It's nice! I'm getting a bit crazy here, ever since I've moved to my own place. More people - more fun. Plus, the individual expenses are much lower this way.
    And you said you weren't too social!

Weeeeeird regarding laws. I didn't really think of that, I thought it was passively considered that consent could include consent on devious things too...
    Overall expenses are indeed lower! (Couple things are more expensive, like anything we'd need to otherwise buy from a grocery store. Also spend a lot more for our garbage and recycling. The cans the City gives are are designed for a 2-3 person house per can. So we're paying nearly $1400/Year for just Garbage and Recycling)

US law in all categories is confusing, and contradicting itself all the damn time...

Can bypass a lot of stuff by licensing for "art", but we'd need to setup contracts, and licenses, and somehow fund to be a private studio.
    But that shit is also really expensive... So staying carefully private is the best option. (At least I think so)

I'm pretty anti-social and shy, actually... These are just people I've been around with for ... I think 4 or 5 years now.

WTB Canadian Citizenship. Or a few Europe / Scandinavian countries.
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-08-24 at 01:20 AM.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall expenses are indeed lower! (Couple things are more expensive, like anything we'd need to otherwise buy from a grocery store. Also spend a lot more for our garbage and recycling. The cans the City gives are are designed for a 2-3 person house per can. So we're paying nearly $1400/Year for just Garbage and Recycling)

US law in all categories is confusing, and contradicting itself all the damn time...

Can bypass a lot of stuff by licensing for "art", but we'd need to setup contracts, and licenses, and somehow fund to be a private studio.
    But that shit is also really expensive... So staying carefully private is the best option. (At least I think so)

I'm pretty anti-social and shy, actually... These are just people I've been around with for ... I think 4 or 5 years now.

WTB Canadian Citizenship. Or a few Europe / Scandinavian countries.
    Hmm, I don't know... I'm somewhat shy and not very social too, and I wouldn't stand living among so many people, unless REEEEEALLY close friends, for a long time. In the previous place I lived, there were 5 of us: 4 students + one guy taking a break from college. And, well, it was really tiring. Granted, we weren't all that close and only went to a few events throughout the year - but by the end of the year, I really wanted to move out.

And now that I've been living alone for over a year, I'm getting lonely and crazy. :/ Can't have both upsides and no downsides!

Well, I guess, as long as no one except you and your friends knows what's going on, you shouldn't worry about the law too much.

---

I might move to Australia eventually... Haven't considered that?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm, I don't know... I'm somewhat shy and not very social too, and I wouldn't stand living among so many people, unless REEEEEALLY close friends, for a long time. In the previous place I lived, there were 5 of us: 4 students + one guy taking a break from college. And, well, it was really tiring. Granted, we weren't all that close and only went to a few events throughout the year - but by the end of the year, I really wanted to move out.

And now that I've been living alone for over a year, I'm getting lonely and crazy. :/ Can't have both upsides and no downsides!

Well, I guess, as long as no one except you and your friends knows what's going on, you shouldn't worry about the law too much.

---

I might move to Australia eventually... Haven't considered that?
    Kiwi-land, actually! (New Zealand)

I'd just hate to pay for anything that is ordered... $110USD for video games is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kiwi-land, actually! (New Zealand)

I'd just hate to pay for anything that is ordered... $110USD for video games is bullshit.
    Kiwi-land works too. Yeah, the prices on orders can be high, and the Internet isn't the best in the world... But the climate and the people! <3 And funny English accent.

When I'm done with my PhD studies (~4 years from now), I'll definitely, at least, move to another city, and possibly another country. I like it here in the US, but the world is huge; wouldn't want to stay in one place forever! Economically, it would probably be better to stay, since the wages at our university are insane, and living costs are some of the lowest in the US. But the city itself is quite a pit. :/

It's far more frequent than you think, I'm willing to bet!
    Probably. On a slightly related topic, I'm always a bit nervous about drawing things based on someones real-life persona. I'm a lot more careful about those than I am with OC characters, or fanart. Dunno if that's a common thing with artists, or if I'm just neurotic.
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2016-08-24 at 02:16 AM.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Probably. On a slightly related topic, I'm always a bit nervous about drawing things based on someones real-life persona. I'm a lot more careful about those than I am with OC characters, or fanart. Dunno if that's a common thing with artists, or if I'm just neurotic.
    I can understand that. :S

I know I'd be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    If I would ever have to choose anything visually symbolizing an orgasm in this thread, I will definitely choose this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If I would ever have to choose anything visually symbolizing an orgasm in this thread, I will definitely choose this.
    Hahahahahaha!

A constant orgasm of Glitter and sparkles?

There are other kinds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Hahahahahaha!

Well, let's be honest, is not like a constant orgasm can even be a thing. This said, constant orgasms can. Every time the gif repeats itself is just like another orgasm.

Even though I would probably die at that rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

There are other kinds?
    Depends who you're dealing with!

Depends who you're dealing with!
    With me it's always fanfare and fireworks.

With me it's always fanfare and fireworks.
    Dammit, now I have that song stuck in my head...
    Jerk!

(I do like the song, though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Understandable: you want people to be happy with how you are depicting them or their life, as now it is not just your work, it concerns them too. Pretty sure it is common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    That Pandora's Box shall not be opened today, Noooo!! THOU SHALL NOT PASS!
    But how could you not open it?! Just look at those alluring sides and curves!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    But how could you not open it?! Just look at those alluring sides and curves!
    It's the inside that matters, man.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, strictly speaking, you kinda have no choice in the matter. You're sorta cursed like that. ;3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Piccie
    And a foul acidic taste to them, t'is a delicacy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I mean, strictly speaking, you kinda have no choice in the matter. You're sorta cursed like that. ;3
    In the end I believe it's all been orchestrated by the Wizard of Oz...