Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Order Halls.....

Seriously, how can anyone think this isn't garrison 2.0 aka farm 3.0?

OMG, they tripled down on the worst wow game idea ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post

Because people have played the beta and said so.

End of thread.

The Order Halls themselves don't have customizations like the garrison or farm. At least the followers and missions were toned down a lot too.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Because I've actually played the beta and I don't just watch hvbf and believe everything he says. They aren't the same, if you think they are it's simply because you haven't done enough research.

Also, garrisons were never the problem anyways. The issues was that there wasn't any other content in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Because people have played the beta and said so.

End of thread.
    Mission table and followers say repeating nonsense like this is the dumb.

They are following the worst expansion with an even worse expansion. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres also other people there, which is very different from garrisons. And then the missions from the order hall also send you places.

And it's just pretty different overall but okay keep raging.

TBH, you don't spend as much time in OH as you do/did in garrison or even farm. It's quite straightforward, there's not that much stuff to do, especially after you finish your order hall campaign, you just need to go there once in a while to upgrade your artefact or send followers on missions.

The only problem I have w/ OH is gold-rewarding missions, at least they aren't as rewarding as WoD missions

10+ Year Old Account

LOL.

Xpac not even out, most content we've ever had on xpac launch, first patch announced with a huge dungeon a raid and more outdoor stuff....and a committment to take their time and not rush to the next xpac...

But it's the worst ever.

k.

God I cannot wait to see what you complain about next after they actually keep their word about these things for once.

Cause I'm in the beta, and it's not garrison 2.0
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Stop Trolling. The basic idea is the same, but sends you out as well as no gear from it. Do your research before you post erroneous comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Also, garrisons were never the problem anyways.
    Garrisons were an absolutely terrible game play addition attached to a gigantic content drought. They think more garrison/farm is great content, despite all the overwhelming feed back that it was one of the worst things ever. They think a third rendition is a good idea. It's not. It is the actual single point reason wow lost millions of players in 2015. They don't have millions more to lose.

Legion will be the end of wow. Because order halls, artifact weapons and a competently fail pvp development team. They killed it all. Every aspect of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons were an absolutely terrible game play addition attached to a gigantic content drought. They think more garrison/farm is great content, despite all the overwhelming feed back that it was one of the worst things ever. They think a third rendition is a good idea. It's not. It is the actual single point reason wow lost millions of players in 2015. They don't have millions more to lose.

Legion will be the end of wow. Because order halls, artifact weapons and a competently fail pvp development team. They killed it all. Every aspect of the game.
    You cutting off the rest of that quote just proves that you're only here to bitch and whine. You even effectively say the same thing as what you cut off, just while complaining about it. It wasn't that garrisons directly ruined the game, it was the lack of anything else with them only focusing on garrisons that ruined it.

as ive said before. garrison wasnt the worst idea ever. the shipyard was. garrison was a good idea poorly implemented. They took the good points of the garrison, removed the bad, and re-worked it some. thats how ideas get better. by taking what was good about it, and reworking it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Why don't you wait to try it for yourself before you make yourself look foolish on the forums? The mission table and followers are nothing like what WoD had. You have a maximum of 8 followers, no recruiting extra, almost each one can become a combat ally or some kind of on use while out in the world, the mission table doesn't just hand you meaningful rewards they give you a quest in person to do to earn the rewards. The missions are all 4+ hours, as your followers get more gear most of the missions are 8+ hours.

Deleted

/facepalm

Did you even read what Mush wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    You cutting off the rest of that quote just proves that you're only here to bitch and whine. You even effectively say the same thing as what you cut off, just while complaining about it. It wasn't that garrisons directly ruined the game, it was the lack of anything else with them only focusing on garrisons that ruined it.
    Ha!

WoD was the worst expansion ever and order halls are nothing less than one of the single worst parts of it expanded.

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Did you even read what Mush wrote?
    Yup. ......

Ha!

WoD was the worst expansion ever and order halls are nothing less than one of the single worst parts of it expanded.

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
    You literally misquoted me, you aren't being honest here, you are just ranting and raving, raging like a child.

You haven't played Legion, your opinion has no backing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. ......
    Then why did you misquote me ?

does that mean you're going to quit wow? Please? Just stfu and quit

10+ Year Old Account
    bad troll is bad
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The Order Halls themselves don't have customizations like the garrison or farm. At least the followers and missions were toned down a lot too.
    Even if they did, realizing the actual problems with the garrison and the lack of actual content besides it should make it obvious that the real problem is not a customizable base.