Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Keep in mind that this is an English (childrens) rhyme and its cannot just be applied to continental heraldic (if it can be applied anywhere at all).
    In England they might have a special meaning and are granted by the king or queen, but in most other countires they are just some aesthetic accessory without any deeper meaning.
    It's not the rhyme itself that I'm applying to the supporters, but rather the long, drawn out war that eventually saw England emerge as victor over Scotland and Mel Gibson screaming for his "FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" Most nursery rhymes don't have deep meanings, but this one does. And besides... you do remember in my last post, I said "some countries", which should have been taken as "not all countries, perhaps not even a majority of them".
    "There is no idiotic statement you can make so ironically that SOMEBODY won't think you're dead serious." ~"Weird Al" Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    When those nazi flag wavers bomb innocents by the 1000s or are major causes of crime in western europe, let me know.
    Good to know that flag waving german/turk kill 1000s of innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Hint: Adults don't use words like "cuck" or "beta" in a political debate to hide their insecurities.
    Well I'm an adult and I just did, so there's that. Also if you are taking a political thread on a wow forum or the people on a wow forum seriously, then you are even more immature than me. Go cry about it on your blog if you are so grown up lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Memes View Post
    Well I'm an adult and I just did, so there's that. Also if you are taking a political thread on a wow forum or the people on a wow forum seriously, then you are even more immature than me. Go cry about it on your blog if you are so grown up lel.
    Yeah, the likes of you have an unhealthy obsession with these words, and that says more about you than about the people you're trying to insult. But keep trying, little one.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You do realize that this is the exact same reasoning any totalitarian government gives to justify restriction of freedoms, right? "We are not restricting your freedoms, we are just protecting you from evil elements that want to shake the foundation of our society!" Funny how you aren't seeing this.

It isn't about "relative", I don't know why you keep picking on this word. It is about individual freedoms and lack of anyone's monopoly on symbols. But, well... I'm probably wasting my breath. "Freedoms, for those who share our values! Protect us from everyone else!"
    Sure, but totalitarian and authoritarian governments have long borrowed the words and ideas of normalized society to advance themselves, this isn't the fault of anyone but totalitarian and authoritarian governments. When you look at the messages of oppressive governments throughout history they have an overwhelming tendency to use very general and common sense arguments and values while totally strongarming their populace, thus contradicting the message and showing that their actions are not in line with their words.

So again the problem is not with what I'm saying, nor the general philosophy or value based system I'm expressing it's with powermongers who use and abuse those words and values in the attempt to control or subvert a nation and its' people. Therefore take issue with them, not with me or these values. Moreover the purpose of society is to preserve itself and provide the foundation for procreation and advancement, therefore the concern of protection is a valid one that is again misused and abused by thugs to advance their own power and influence.

It is about relativism, because that's the particular code of principles you keep expressing. Symbols have no objective meaning, things are open to individual interpretation, what a random person thinks is more important than a historically established context of a symbol. That's relativism.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What is the "inherent" meaning of Swastika? There is none! It purely depends on the subjective perception by a given person.
    That is indeed true and guess what? The Swastika as a religious symbol is allowed in Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Lol not to the extent that it is here. Also every single European country? That's quite the stretch. I wouldn't even say all of America exemplifies what I am mentioning by the way, just that our country "as a whole" does.
    You are building strawmen again, read what I wrote in the text you quoted.
    Do I claim I can tell the country? Do I use that word? No.
    Why do you assume I do not know what words to use? That's quite rude of you.

I said "which part of Europe" and that is what I meant. In some cases that means a part of a country, in some cases it mean a group of countries.
    Apparently you have no clue how diverse Europe is. You seem to labour under the delusion that some god drew lines on a map and placed green, red and yellow people in those countries and made sure no one ever crossed a border or something and that is why there are countries.

Deleted
    Should I just ignore that, like you do with every fact regarding muslims? It´s not the white supremacists who are overrepresented in crime stats by a factor 5 consistently throughout europe. Muslims have killed more frenchmen in 2016 alone, try again buddeh

15+ Year Old Account
    Should I just ignore that, like you do with every fact regarding muslims? It´s not the white supremacists who are overrepresented in crime stats by a factor 5 consistently throughout europe. Muslims have killed more frenchmen in 2016 alone, try again buddeh
    I don´t, you just don´t present facts, you write stuff and we should believe it. Like this statement "Muslims are overrepresented in crime stats by a factor 5 consistently throughout europe".
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I don´t, you just don´t present facts, you write stuff and we should believe it. Like this statement "Muslims are overrepresented in crime stats by a factor 5 consistently throughout europe".
    I have provided documentation for that statement on multiple occassions, you have ignored/handwaved them every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have provided documentation for that statement on multiple occassions, you have ignored/handwaved them every time.
    And i have shown that it´s not true for austria or germany, so about that ignoring and handwaving.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    And i have shown that it´s not true for austria or germany, so about that ignoring and handwaving.
    https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...sented-by-430/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...onths-of-2016/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...s-than-a-year/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...ast-two-years/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...-is-every-day/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...re-unemployed/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...-79-last-year/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...im-population/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...minals-report/

http://en.europenews.dk/Denmark-asto...rs-120355.html

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ape-of-europe/

Numbers from 2009 on % of muslim prisoners

Belgium - 16% (12.8% Moroccans, 3.1% Turks), 35%

Denmark - 20%

England+Wales - 11%

France - 50%-70%

Germany - 18% foreigners, lowest estimate for Muslims - 5%

Italy - 40% foreigners, 8% Moroccans, ~13% Muslims

The Netherlands: 20%, youth prisons - 26%

Norway: Over 30%

Spain - 70%

Switzerland - 57.8%

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-prisons.html

But but crusades and Nazis.. You apologists are disgusting and a large part of the reason why these problems are not dealt with directly.
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2016-08-24 at 09:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not about muslims, but about migrants as a whole. Is there a problem with certain migrants from certain countries? Yes. Can this be linked to their faith? No.

from that link:
    But crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis – the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany – was ‘disproportionately low

They apparently aren´t muslim enough, right?

Rape isn´t as easy of a topic as other crimes because it highly depends on the victim to actually come out and say they were raped. The estimated number of reports are usually between 10-20% of the number of actual rapes. I would be careful to blame a certain group when i have that high of an uncertainty.

But since you´re linking a blog called "muslimstatistics" i´d say you´re not one that reads about stuff but relies on propaganda to fuel his agenda.

No actual numbers despite 56% are given in this link. Nothing to work with. They however of course extrapolate from 900 syrians in england and wales to all muslims and then of course all refugees.

"Imagine what’s going on with the 2 million that arrived last year into Europe and the 5 million EU let in within the past five years…?

A lot of facts are clearly being hidden to the public."

How does that relate? Are now all muslims terrorists? Are you kidding?

A map of migrants, that map is particualarly sensational because it includes everything ever committed by a migrant or a supposed migrant, pretty much everyone that´s not a german born to two germans. Again, nothing to do with muslims, but who cares by now, right?

I can´t comment, i have not enough knowledge about belgium slums, but if it´s handled like in france i´m not surprised.

Again, not about muslims but about immigrants, predominantly unemployed immigrants.

"The report states the biggest foreign groups in the crime statistics are now Nigerians and Romanians"
    Nigeria has 50% muslims and 48% christians and romanians are christian.

So that´s a bit tricky to find out, but we can follow the number.

So first of all, that report wasn´t leaked, it was official.

Second of all crime committed by refugees went up 79% but the number of refugees went up by 440%. Sexual offenses (not sexual assault) accounts for less than 1% of those 208.344 cases which is about the statistical norm. 458 out of those 208.344 were sexual assault or rape.
    http://www.rp-online.de/panorama/deu...-aid-1.5774855

I don´t even.

A forename based likelyness of commiting crimes? Seriously?

Most likely due to organized crime not due to faith.

That opinion piece is all over the place.

Numbers from 2009 on % of muslim prisoners

Belgium - 16% (12.8% Moroccans, 3.1% Turks), 35%

Denmark - 20%

England+Wales - 11%

France - 50%-70%

Germany - 18% foreigners, lowest estimate for Muslims - 5%

Italy - 40% foreigners, 8% Moroccans, ~13% Muslims

The Netherlands: 20%, youth prisons - 26%

Norway: Over 30%

Spain - 70%

Switzerland - 57.8%
    Ok, do you have a link to those numbers?

You did not read that article, did you? I don´t see how this article backs up your argument of "it´s their faith".

A quote from that article:
    "In the prison at Fresnes, south of Paris, a trial programme of segregation has been running since November...

Mr Scotto added that the trial was showing positive results, serving to calm other Muslim prisoners who complained that they felt pressured to behave in a certain way – praying five times a day, taking down the images of naked women that adorned their cells, and wearing clothes in the showers."

Oh shit the world is surely ending now! /s

Deleted
    Not about muslims, but about migrants as a whole. Is there a problem with certain migrants from certain countries? Yes. Can this be linked to their faith? No.

from that link:
    But crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis – the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany – was ‘disproportionately low

They apparently aren´t muslim enough, right?

Rape isn´t as easy of a topic as other crimes because it highly depends on the victim to actually come out and say they were raped. The estimated number of reports are usually between 10-20% of the number of actual rapes. I would be careful to blame a certain group when i have that high of an uncertainty.

But since you´re linking a blog called "muslimstatistics" i´d say you´re not one that reads about stuff but relies on propaganda to fuel his agenda.

No actual numbers despite 56% are given in this link. Nothing to work with. They however of course extrapolate from 900 syrians in england and wales to all muslims and then of course all refugees.

"Imagine what’s going on with the 2 million that arrived last year into Europe and the 5 million EU let in within the past five years…?

A lot of facts are clearly being hidden to the public."

How does that relate? Are now all muslims terrorists? Are you kidding?

A map of migrants, that map is particualarly sensational because it includes everything ever committed by a migrant or a supposed migrant, pretty much everyone that´s not a german born to two germans. Again, nothing to do with muslims, but who cares by now, right?

I can´t comment, i have not enough knowledge about belgium slums, but if it´s handled like in france i´m not surprised.

Again, not about muslims but about immigrants, predominantly unemployed immigrants.

"The report states the biggest foreign groups in the crime statistics are now Nigerians and Romanians"
    Nigeria has 50% muslims and 48% christians and romanians are christian.

So that´s a bit tricky to find out, but we can follow the number.

So first of all, that report wasn´t leaked, it was official.

Second of all crime committed by refugees went up 79% but the number of refugees went up by 440%. Sexual offenses (not sexual assault) accounts for less than 1% of those 208.344 cases which is about the statistical norm. 458 out of those 208.344 were sexual assault or rape.
    http://www.rp-online.de/panorama/deu...-aid-1.5774855

I don´t even.

A forename based likelyness of commiting crimes? Seriously?

Most likely due to organized crime not due to faith.

That opinion piece is all over the place.

Ok, do you have a link to those numbers?

You did not read that article, did you? I don´t see how this article backs up your argument of "it´s their faith".

A quote from that article:
    "In the prison at Fresnes, south of Paris, a trial programme of segregation has been running since November...

Mr Scotto added that the trial was showing positive results, serving to calm other Muslim prisoners who complained that they felt pressured to behave in a certain way – praying five times a day, taking down the images of naked women that adorned their cells, and wearing clothes in the showers."
    So you are not actually going to adress the fact of muslim overrepresentation i Europes prisons/crime stats are you? Same as usual.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you are not actually going to adress the fact of muslim overrepresentation i Europes prisons/crime stats are you? Same as usual.
    I did, link by link. I can´t help you if you don´t read your links and my posts.