10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Merrill is dumb.
    This, though Riot has been at odds with teams and investors for at least 2-3 seasons now. With eSports growing out of Phreak's basement into massive stadiums, the rules didn't grow alongside it. It would appear, neither did Riot's mindset.

Sivir is just broken, it is a reason she is played as much as she is. After 2 or 3 core items (can't recall just not), she is unstoppable. So what ADCs did, was just farm and not care about fighting before that.
    Then she just goes on clearing waves with two W empowered autos and a Q. And dealing shit tons of dmg to everyone in teamfights with her W and Q. While being extremely safe with her E and have a very strong engage/disengage with her ult.
    Nerfing her is needed, they might overdo it, but that seems to be Riots style to shift the meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Merrill is dumb. Why of all people would you go after Regi? The amount of stuff he has done not only for his team, but for lol esports in general is unmatched!
    Worth 50 minutes of your time: Thorin's Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Worth 50 minutes of your time: Thorin's Thoughts
    You know when Thoorin sides with Reginald, that you fucked up.

Finishing up Thorin's vid now, then going to watch Yamatos.

On a different note, I'm actually somewhat enjoying playing league again now that I am not putting as much emphasis on rank and just dicking around in normies with the gf and her friends.

Thoorin said something good about Regi? It is truly the darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Thoorin said something good about Regi? It is truly the dankest timeline.
    FTFY

It was strange hearing Thoorin praise regi throughout that vid....

FTFY

It was strange hearing Thoorin praise regi throughout that vid....
    i had to pause the video an talk a brief walk
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a aoe burst mage like brand to me. I already play Kennen but why not find more...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Was wondering if anyone could recommend a aoe burst mage like brand to me. I already play Kennen but why not find more...
    Zyra, Ziggs, Ori, Vel'Koz, Morgana, Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Vel'koz is pretty much like brand.
    Combo mage reliant on hitting multiple abilities but when he does its tons of damage.

If your after just general AoE Mages and don't care so much for combos then outside of what "Gib Lover" said I'd add Swain and maybe Viktor

Ill try those mages out ty for the recommendation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Combo mage reliant on hitting multiple abilities but when he does its tons of damage.

If your after just general AoE Mages and don't care so much for combos then outside of what "Gib Lover" said I'd add Swain and maybe Viktor
    It's not about combos but the aoe burst damage that's the most important part for me.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post

After level 6 Vel only need to hit one spell then press R though..
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Who are some good and fun to play toplaners right now? I have a few, but most of them aren't really good anymore, like Shyvana and Sion. Maokai and Rumble are basically my only "meta" picks for top.

Deleted
    Fun is subjective and I can't really tell you what's fun but right now Gnar is by far the best top laner in the meta. Buy Frozen Mallet as a first item and he really annoying to deal with. Tank Ekko is still up there aswell. Shen too to some extend but it requires a good team for him to be effective. Shen is one of those champions that gets better or worse depending on your teammates.

This game is bad, WoW>ALL

Deleted
    Midory's top lane suggestions are solid. Even though I despite Tank Ekko players.

Volibear is also very good. He's also really strong vs Darius (One of the most picked toplaners, in my ELO at least) if you play him right.

If you're looking for less tank-oriented toplaners, Jax and Irelia are still super strong, GP's been nerf-hammered but still should be at least decent, and Lissandra, Ryze and Kennen are always good picks if you need AP or some playmakers.

Also Teemo. No regrets.

Want to win top lane? Learn to play Darius properly, currently I got a 59% win rate with him, and around 50 games this season. I rarely lose my lane, except when I am facing something stupid like Teemo, but won a couple of those as well.

And Teemo, pick him up, it is so much fun! And he is very strong to be honest! Other then that I find Shen fun, that %maxhealth dmg on his Q is rather good (6.5% when maxed, for 3 autos, that's 19.5% of their HP just from that). Your ult is game changing, as you can use it to get FB on bot tower faster. I prefer to actually rush a ZZ'rot on him, just to have more control top lane, and make it harder for my lane opponent to push in while I ult to another lane. But you lose some early damage doing it, compared to rushing Sunfire Cape.

Those are the 3 top lanes I play the most. There is a ton of strong picks though, Trinity Ekko is very strong in the right hands now, Rumble is very decent if you know how to land a good ult.

The most important is to find something you find fun though, what me, and others find fun, might not be fun for you. So explore! Try something completely out of meta, bring Vayne top lane for instance. Or tank Karthus is a thing now as well. Just go into normal and test shit out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Want to win top lane? Satan and Vayne top lane.
    Ohh how do I hate you right now. Fuck satan and fuck Vayne top. So so annoying to play against! Even though I destroy them anyway they are still such an annoying pest.

And for some other top lane suggestions. Maybe wait for the reworked Yorick. He looks like a lot of fun. (To me) Can't wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Ohh how do I hate you right now. Fuck satan and fuck Vayne top. So so annoying to play against! Even though I destroy them anyway they are still such an annoying pest.

And for some other top lane suggestions. Maybe wait for the reworked Yorick. He looks like a lot of fun. (To me) Can't wait for that!
    Yeah, you need a tank support and/or jungler to play so squish toplaners, unless you make their toplaner rage quit or something x) But it is nasty.

Indeed, that Yorick rework looks amazing, can't wait to test him out!