Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Surgical strikes = No more s400... Why would an air defense waste millions of people and soldiers? And it wouldn´t take millions wasted, Russia would be begging for mercy within a week if NATO went all in (no nukes from either side)
    Lol ok i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I just gloated a bit at the dick waving contest which we all know will only end one way considering nukes could be deployed.
    This whole thread is kind of pointless except if to indulge in dick waving
    $5 says I can tell you which person will bring up nukes again and his name starts with U.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Surgical strikes = No more s400... Why would an air defense waste millions of people and soldiers? And it wouldn´t take millions wasted, Russia would be begging for mercy within a week if NATO went all in (no nukes from either side)
    surgical strikes with what exactly?

Deleted
    The British Army was never that powerfull, was it?
    The strentgh of the British Empire was always it's fleet.

THey have some boats nowadays, but they cant be used in warm water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The British Army was never that powerfull, was it?
    The strentgh of the British Empire was always it's fleet.

THey have some boats nowadays, but they cant be used in warm water
    Do they shrink in warm water?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Do they shrink in warm water?
    Britain's Royal Navy warships are breaking down because sea is too hot

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/eu...navy-warships/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimniruk View Post
    I disagree, the Russian military is all bark but no bite because it's entirely hollow, vastly outdated and dramatically undertrained.

The UK Military still thinks Numbers can amount to anything when realistically, what exactly can Russia do to threaten the UK outside of Ballistic missiles?

Send it's rusting northern fleet to be decimated?
    Wow...you've just undermined in 3 sentences, countless analysis, reports and studies of Stratfor and some other non important groups like NATO defense report regarding Russian military.

I'm not trying to be cocky here, but it would be better for you to just google a bit before post something like that my friend...
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Deleted
    Britain's Royal Navy warships are breaking down because sea is too hot

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/eu...navy-warships/
    Lol
    /10shrinkingboats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lol
    /10shrinkingboats
    As long as the rest of the seas arent too wet, they should be fine though.

Deleted
    As long as the rest of the seas arent too wet, they should be fine though.
    Next, tanks having problems with broken terrain, and airplanes that can't land.

One of the things that make me giggle about this thread is that i had brought up that UK is no match for Russia 100 times before in various threads and Kell and his funboys were going mad. I guess they had to hear it from the government to understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    One of the things that make me giggle about this thread is that i had brought up that UK is no match for Russia 100 times before in various threads and Kell and his funboys were going mad. I guess they had to hear it from the government to understand.
    You never brought up UK only, vs Russia.
    Then again you are the person that proclaimed Japan and China would make a pact to break US dominance in the Pacific...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Then again you are the person that proclaimed Japan and China would make a pact to break US dominance in the Pacific...
    I only brought that now drink some vinegar . I also said that the is no EU country that could 1 v 1 Russia. And the Jap and China was a typo as so many times i've pointed out and other pointed out to you. 100 posts about China + Russia and you try to troll for that 1 typo like a 12 years old.

And the China + Russia is inevitable if USA continues its current path.

Deleted
    It is a semi plausible scenario over long time.
    Its no more unreasonable than France and Germany burying the hatchet. (was, in the 20th i mean)

15+ Year Old Account
    I only brought that now drink some vinegar . And the Jap and China was a typo as so many times i've pointed out and other pointed out to you. 100 posts about China + Russia and you try to troll for that 1 typo like a 12 years old.

And the China + Russia is inevitable if USA continues its current path.
    Yes your famous typo, I got a whole list of your less thought out, I mean "typos"
    I've yet to figure out how China need Russia for anything seems to be the other way around quite frankly. Mutual interests from time to time != allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Its no more unreasonable than France and Germany burying the hatchet. (was, in the 20th i mean)
    Anything is a plausible scenario if the hell freezes over
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I was saying that SCO could be the next anti USA or if not SCO another form of alliance between China and Russia for 100's of pages in the Putin thread.
    The reason is simple: Necessity.

Whoever can't see this its better of playing with his barbies. USA is pushing hard in South China sea and even if they stop Japan and China have disputes on other islands too. Since USA is Japan's ally, USA will be dragged in such conflict if ever happens.

China cant survive allone and they know it. Russia can't survive alone and they know it. If you put both together and IF USA keeps putting pressure on the area, an alliance in inevitable in my honest opinion.

Deleted
    I was saying that SCO could be the next anti USA or if not SCO another form of alliance between China and Russia for 100's of pages in the Putin thread.
    The reason is simple: Necessity.
    Except Russia wont like that.
    It would be swallowed by china in that scenario.
    It's much more likely it makes some sort of peace with the EU than that.
    Because while the EU would force it to change a lot more, theu would also most likely be okay with showering them with the money they are in need of too change and it would then constitute one fifth of the EU rather than one tenth of 'Ruina' - The name is terrible too.

Now the Japan and china scenario (while out there mind you) might come to be because both 'need' each other, and because of Korea.
    Remember Japan and south Korea buried the hatchet, i could see a scenario where the north goes kaput and the only diplomatic solution that can be found, is kicking the US out of Korea.
    Re-jiggering the balance in the region completely.
    Or Okinawa.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-08-24 at 01:34 PM.

Because while the EU would force it to change a lot more, it would then constitute one fifth of the EU rather than one tenth of 'Ruina' - The name is terrible too.
    Chussia doesn't sound much better, but some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Because while the EU would force it to change a lot more, it would then constitute one fifth of the EU rather than one tenth of 'Ruina' - The name is terrible too.
    Nah i doubt it. As i said it all depends on the stance that will USA get with the new president. If the hawk gets elected and pushes hard on eastern Europe and on South China sea it is almost certain that there will be an alliance.

Besides, the future is east. It good for them to build ties even if they become pals again with some of the European countries that seem to have problems with them.

And as for the Chinese scenarios of stealing land from Russia, these are Sci-Fi scenarios. Don't listen to some of the posters here, they are dreaming.

Deleted
    Nah i doubt it. As i said it all depends on the stance that will USA get with the new president. If the hawk gets elected and pushes hard on eastern Europe and on South China sea it is almost certain that there will be an alliance.
    I think it depends on whether or not Russia goes kaput in 5-10 years, personally I doubt it, but that is the thing near term.

Besides, the future is east. It good for them to build ties even if they become pals again with some of the European countries that seem to have problems with them.
    But Russia is in the west - That is another reason against the alliance by the way.

And as for the Chinese scenarios of stealing land from Russia, these are Sci-Fi scenarios. Don't listen to some of the posters here, they are dreaming.
    If Russia gets tied into china, china will by outnumbering them 10:1 make Russia it's bitch.
    Russia needs the EU more than the EU needs Russia.
    On the other hand, they have money, and forever settling this border dispute would be nice - Which is why i think if Russia makes a solid play either way, its going to be by becoming the 28th or 29th member of the EU.