Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    aoe skining? awesomei hadnt heard of tha one yet
    sadly I was mistaken, there is a knife that lets you target up to 40yards away but its not AoE.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=130102/m...skinning-knife

still a nice feature but it would nice to skin multiple mobs at once.

Before I decide I wanna know first if nitro boosts affect the angle at which you glide. If it does, I'm definitely going engineering. And enchanting of course. Can't live without enchanting.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    lol haven't even choosen profs figured mining/skinning to begin with, screw trying to catch them up with wod mechanics. No idea if they added a new catch up mechanic but the bonuses aren't worth investing in them
    professions in legion leveling wise are same as WoD can start at level 1 but there are level requierments for world quest's for them they did add in the fact the 2 ppl can gather from same ore/herb as long as it's with in a few sec's of each other.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting/Jewelcrafting.
    No mining alt, but the enchants that let you loot gems/ore will surely come in handy.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    sadly I was mistaken, there is a knife that lets you target up to 40yards away but its not AoE.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=130102/m...skinning-knife

still a nice feature but it would nice to skin multiple mobs at once.
    Except when someone passing by hits your mob once and then just goes away without looting it, and then you can't skin the mob.

Deleted
    I will go with Enchanting and Engineering. But have to think about to reroll for other Professions i guess .. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Except when someone passing by hits your mob once and then just goes away without looting it, and then you can't skin the mob.
    The struggle is real.

Enchanting & Engineering

I usually do Engineering on all of my characters. The item I use the most though has always been the glider. Being a DH we have that caked in so I choose to go Tailoring and Enchanting. I don't want to have any gathering professions and typically these two are the most self sufficient without having to drop much gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lw/skinning

Jewelcrafting and Mining.
    I already have max Leatherworking/Skinning on my Monk, so I thought Jewelcrafting Rings and Neck pieces would be very useful in Legion to help gear my Demon Hunter and other alts

Quote Originally Posted by ace54858 View Post
    professions in legion leveling wise are same as WoD can start at level 1 but there are level requierments for world quest's for them they did add in the fact the 2 ppl can gather from same ore/herb as long as it's with in a few sec's of each other.
    true, but didn't they also remove the bonuses you get from them as well? That just means they are there for money making/cds

Inscriptionist and....and....and....
    Mainly as our Raid Team needed/could have used an Inscriptionist on hand in case we need to do some re-talenting on the fly and the trinkets.

No idea on the second one though

Deleted
    JC/Mining will be my choice, feels like you need one gathering and the rings/necks look really good as pre-raid gear.

Inscription/Herb, hopefully I can make some money off those weekly buffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up herb/inscript myself.

I'm thinking I can make a pretty nice penny from it... really not a fan of profs to begin with.

Engineering and alchemy so I have another transmute CD

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm going solely with gathering professions this time. Mining and skinning, just because I like having gold...

leather + engineering

I'm going for mining and herbalism at first just to bank on the high price of crafting materials at the start of expansions while I'm out in the world anyway. That combined with the new "personal node" system for gatherers as well as gathering being the best source of Blood of Sargeras means I can potentially stack up a good amount of Blood of Sargeras before swapping professions to something else later on.