Thread: Number Tuning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That burn on feral druid must've made your week. There's just something special about putting a cocky bastard in his place!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    That burn on feral druid must've made your week. There's just something special about putting a cocky bastard in his place!
    i looked up wrong logs after 20H work and no sleep and casuals rage on me but this dont make you leave LFR, u will still buy my boosts like the 99% of the ppl that shit talk here

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    What we have today on beta 110 will go live numbers wise? Because as many of you know some builds 'seem' under-tuned numbers wise (say ele for example) and others are doing insane damage (think WW) ..

Thanks
    In a post today by Watcher he said their hasn't been a beta build for some time so a lot of things are not up to date, one can then assume that a new build will be available before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    i looked up wrong logs after 20H work and no sleep and casuals rage on me but this dont make you leave LFR, u will still buy my boosts like the 99% of the ppl that shit talk here
    Dude, instead of acting all tough and macho, why not just take the hit? You were wrong, and you can blame it on sleep if you want to. You still acted cocky and called him a casual :P. Just man the fuck up to it? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    You don't need to look into logs to remember that it was Enhancement that was op in Mar'gok though.