Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Defend your reasoning.

We banned Naziism in parts of Europe for its damaging beliefs why is Islam immune to that?
    You denazified Germany; neo-Nazism and similar movements (ironically, in Eastern Europe) are still common. That's because you can't ban an ideology. You need to stop the radicalization though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not confirmed, but I've heard the term can be equivalent to "oh my god!" which almost every english-speaking person utters to express surprise etc, regardless of religious beliefs. Not sure how true that is or even relevant in this situation, but still...
    It's true. It's used in distressing situations, to express their faith or for defiance, among other things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloboy View Post
    Well, that's new. I wonder what made him do that.
    Also, define "french".
    What is there to define ?
    A frenchman is a person with french nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You denazified Germany; neo-Nazism and similar movements (ironically, in Eastern Europe) are still common. That's because you can't ban an ideology. You need to stop the radicalization though.
    Just make them utterly hated and shut them out from society. Refuse to render any aid to them and openly discriminate against offering them any kind of services. Add in some police harassment and they will cut this shit out.

All the second generation needs is a good beating to get it out of their systems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    He probably lived in france and was able to speak french! Cant be muslim man!!!!!
    Why can't he be muslim ? If he shouted Allahu Akbar he is most likely muslim.

Just make them utterly hated and shut them out from society. Refuse to render any aid to them and openly discriminate against offering them any kind of services. Add in some police harassment and they will cut this shit out.

All the second generation needs is a good beating to get it out of their systems.
    Just like Germany after WW1, right? That solved everything! Oh wait...

If you want some express radicalization, you have the way to go figured out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloboy View Post
    Yeah and somehow its never any of those. So odd.
    If you think jews or christians don't kill anyone, you know nothing about the world you live in.

Not confirmed, but I've heard the term can be equivalent to "oh my god!" which almost every english-speaking person utters to express surprise etc, regardless of religious beliefs. Not sure how true that is or even relevant in this situation, but still...
    well it means "god is great". I doubt any non-religious person would ever say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Of course you can if they want to kill you. Take the gloves off, show them who the boss is or they will make more and more transgressions.
    Killing mentally unstable people in custody? I don't think that's right.
    Mother pus bucket!

7+ Year Old Account
    Killing mentally unstable people in custody? I don't think that's right.
    Hardliners are not mentally unstable just because you think people can't be sane and do these things. For all intents and purposes they are mentally healthy in the eyes of the law in most cases. I think you are just incapable of understanding or underestimating just how much religious dogma can influence a persons behavior.

Just like Germany after WW1, right? That solved everything! Oh wait...

If you want some express radicalization, you have the way to go figured out.
    I don't recall a lot of Jewish violence around that time...

You don't fight them with tolerance the hundreds if not thousands dead this year has proven that. You aggressively demonize and root out their followers where ever they are.

Deleted
    Defend your reasoning.

We banned Naziism in parts of Europe for its damaging beliefs why is Islam immune to that?
    The fact that you compare nazis to muslims is a perfect example why not a single comment you write makes any sense.

I don't recall a lot of Jewish violence around that time...

You don't fight them with tolerance the hundreds if not thousands dead this year has proven that. You aggressively demonize and root out their followers where ever they are.
    And that caused Germany to fall for Hitler. Plenty of Jewish violence as aftermath, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well it means "god is great". I doubt any non-religious person would ever say that.
    If it's used the same way as "oh my god", they will.

This is a plausible response from an annoyed person trying to get away from some Jehovah's witnesses:
    "Christ, please stop talking to me, I'm a goddamn atheist"

It's just part of the language, doesn't require any religious belief.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    The fact that you compare nazis to muslims is a perfect example why not a single comment you write makes any sense.
    Really?

List the differences then.

I do mean more then just what race they are or where they are from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Hardliners are not mentally unstable just because you think people can't be sane and do these things. For all intents and purposes they are mentally healthy in the eyes of the law in most cases. I think you are just incapable of understanding or underestimating just how much religious dogma can influence a persons behavior.
    No, I understand, but it's not bound to religion. ABB was the worst terrorist we've ever known, and he killed teenagers so they wouldn't grow up to be liberal politicians.
    Mother pus bucket!

And that caused Germany to fall for Hitler. Plenty of Jewish violence as aftermath, don't you think?
    Not really there was barely any. When overwhelming force is applied ideologies die.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    for EU it is kinda new though - for ages we defended ourself again muslims succesfully yet now we just let them in ? its the fault of retarded mutlikulti politics - those people shoule have never been let in EU , they should migrate to Saudi Arabia and ZEA - only problem is neither Saudi Arabia nor ZEA wants then since they know what savage creatures they are.
    Terrorism in Europe is not a new thing though.
    It's actually rather peaceful and safe here now compared to say the 1970s.

It was other groups then and we'll have new ones 50 years from now. Blaming muslims for everything helps no one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Terrorism in Europe is not a new thing though.
    It's actually rather peaceful and safe here now compared to say the 1970s.

It was other groups then and we'll have new ones 50 years from now. Blaming muslims for everything helps no one.
    As I said earlier, it's not the odd terrorist you should be worried about. It's the big minority who wants to change your society through political means and then you will have a countermovement to that, created by the native people and things will get ugly.

Not really there was barely any. When overwhelming force is applied ideologies die.
    ...You don't know anything about WW1, WW2 or anything in between, do you?