Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    No, it's sexual assault by all reasonable definitions. Putting your finger in someone's mouth isn't rape. Putting your penis in someone's mouth is.
    Mass laws say different.

1) Penetration of ANY bodily orifice by ANY body part or by ANY object
    - - - Updated - - -

Uh, I said that rape is penetration with genitals, and I would expand this to all forced interaction with the perpetrator's genitals. Anything else is sexual assault.
    And Mass law does not agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I w8ll victums blame this stupid shit all day long because getting passed out drunk at a high school party is stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Never said the guy wasn't wrong you are reading that on your own. I'm saying is I don't think what he did is rape and if you agree with the law of it being rape then you are.part of the problem by allowing the behavour of getting passed out drunk at partys.
    This is why I am such a proponent of free speech right here. Everyone deserves to see what true ignorance of ideas looks like. The history of the world defines rape in such a way that you think we hsve all been wrong, this whole time, because drunk girls at parties ask for it. I'm so glad we cleared this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

rape is any "sexual" penetration. Coulda been a stick, dildo, cucumber, finger. People outside of doctors dont really stick things in your pelvic cavities for any other reason.
    Disagree. There are differences between the severity of inserting a finger and the severity of inserting a penis. I think these acts should be distinguished. That others might not is a fault on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Did he rape them, or did he sexually assault them?
    Sounds like he just fingered them. Still bad, but not rape.

Also mixed feelings about the sex offenders list. You don't go onto an "offenders list" of the same kind for other crimes, and I similarly don't think it's always necessary for sexual crimes. Someone who actually needs to be on something like a sex offender list probably shouldn't be out in society in the first place, or at least should be in some sort of correctional program or under monitoring (in which case, them being on the list would hold value).
    At the least, I think the subject and crime should be evaluated in each case to see if registering them as a sex offender is warranted.

He committed a crime, he should be punished for that crime (probably more strictly then he got away with), but I'm leaning towards agreeing that registering him as a sex offender is unnecessary in this case.

As I understand it, they were @ a house party and became drunk, they all went to the bedroom got into bed and the girls said that sexually touched them, I assume that means finger/fondled them. He said that they were aware of what they were doing @ the time and the lawyer said that the girls felt embarrassed afterwards and used the "I was drunk" excuse to shift the blame onto the boy.

It is bullshit that the blame is always on the boy in these cases. This judge is well aware of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Mass laws say different.

- - - Updated - - -

And Mass law does not agree with you.
    That's fine. Laws can be wrong, and have been many times in the past and indeed continue to be.

This is why I am such a proponent of free speech right here. Everyone deserves to see what true ignorance of ideas looks like. The history of the world defines rape in such a way that you think we hsve all been wrong, this whole time, because drunk girls at parties ask for it. I'm so glad we cleared this up.
    Yeah keep letting your kids get passed out drunk. That will teach those rapist not to rape.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Uh, I said that rape is penetration with genitals, and I would expand this to all forced interaction with the perpetrator's genitals. Anything else is sexual assault.
    You would be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    But it is sexual penetration. It isn't something like groping. Would fisting not be rape, simply because it is not a penis? Would this also mean that woman are incapable of raping another woman, because they don't have a penis to insert into their victim?
    Fisting would be an extreme form of sexual assault.

As for your other gripe, my post directly above yours:

- - - Updated - - -

You would be wrong.
    Compelling argument. Why do you think the distinction between inserting a finger and inserting a penis shouldn't be made?

Yeah keep letting your kids get passed out drunk. That will teach those rapist not to rape.
    Keep it up. You are clearly winning this argument. you have even come so far as to admit he is a rapist.

Asked for it..show me where I said they asked for it. I say they allowed it! Because the intensively engaged in an activity that imparts judgement, to the point where they no longer could stay awake. That was thier choice and I bet you they are more careful I the future. Again I feel no sympathy for these girls, like a person who jumps into zoo exhibits.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep it up. You are clearly winning this argument. you have even come so far as to admit he is a rapist.
    That was for your benift because you only see him as a rapist..wanted you to keep up with the conversation.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

- - - Updated - - -

Compelling argument. Why do you think the distinction between inserting a finger and inserting a penis shouldn't be made?
    Because I don't think women should be incapable of rape. Because the guy was still involving a sex organ. This isn't like your strawman of inserting a finger into someone's mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is wrong with getting passed out drunk? It's a wonderful experience. It's their body, they can do as they want with it.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I don't think women should be incapable of rape. Because the guy was still involving a sex organ. This isn't like your strawman of inserting a finger into someone's mouth.
    Please read again what I posted. For your convenience:

Rape is all forced interaction with the perpetrator's genitals. Anything else is sexual assault.
    Show me where women can't rape, or where fingering is rape under this definition.

- - - Updated - - -

I was stating fact not making an argument. It is widely accepted that any penetrstion is rape. It is your right to disagree, but you really have no bases. What makes a penis more compelling than a fist? Who wouldnt take the penis, seriously? This is a terrible argument on your part. Also what do you think your distictions mean?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

you are aware sexual assauy includes rape right? It isnt some term that sits beside it to describe all things that arent rape?

Please read again what I posted. For your convenience:

Show me where women can't rape, or where fingering is rape under this definition.
    I don't like your definition. I think it should be rape if a woman sticks a broom/finger up my ass while I'm passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    What is wrong with getting passed out drunk? It's a wonderful experience. It's their body, they can do as they want with it.
    Not as wrong as it was purely stupid.

1 they were under age...I personally believe the age limit should be lowered but shit like this prove they were not responsible with alcohol.

2 the place they decided was safe, ie a HS party. Are you serious? Stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 in one night ?!?!?! He could be the next Bill Cosby...He has the makings of quite the prolific Raper.

Made by dubbelbasse

Asked for it..show me where I said they asked for it. I say they allowed it! Because the intensively engaged in an activity that imparts judgement, to the point where they no longer could stay awake. That was thier choice and I bet you they are more careful I the future. Again I feel no sympathy for these girls, like a person who jumps into zoo exhibits.

- - - Updated - - -

That was for your benift because you only see him as a rapist..wanted you to keep up with the conversation.
    How dare girls ever get tired around boys! They are just asking to have their pussies fingered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends where you live. In mass, yes, it's rape.

There's another source about the case linked somewhere in the thread.
    And that's fair.

I do think there should be a differentiation between inserting fingers and inserting your dick though.

But either way this kid got off WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too easy.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

How dare girls ever get tired around boys! They are just asking to have their pussies fingered!
    Tired , fell asleep ...you are being 100% disengeranous I this conversation. The girls got drunk and passed out. An active conscious choice to consume to much alcohol.