Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    1)play overwatch
    2)laugh at people trying to log in
    3)play overwatch again
    4)go to sleep
    5)repeat 1-4 till my pre ordered box arrives on 2nd or 3rd september.
    unless battle net goes down too.

I myself have Mankind Divided to play on the side just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    What are you guys doing for the launch of legion?

Personally I have 3 days off work, Legion comes out at 5pm Tuesday night here in Australia (midnight U.S) so I will be working until 3pm and then play the next 5 days, was planning on LANing with a friend but didn't end up happening.

I have a bunch of the zero calorie white monsters stocked up and some food prepared for the 5 days allowing myself to eat some junk food as well (I'm into bodybuilding) as well as taking time off the gym.

So what do you guys have planned? Doing a massive LAN party? Leveling solo? Can't play at launch?
    Really, take the days off a week later, if you don't need to run for 110. Every expansion so far, there were too many ppl on launch day and it crashed the servers. With the current DDoS attacks it could be even more likely to suck at launch day.

Don't waste your precious free days for the launch, a week later will be better. Nothing makes you more rage, then free days and the darn thing wont work
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

I'll break up with my boyfriend for about two weeks, let him do whatever the hell he wants while I enjoy Legion.
    He might just level with me when he's not doing stuff (he's much more casual to this game than me), I don't know - I don't care. I just know that I won't pick up the phone when he annoyingly calls to chat and do boyfriend things and shit.
    Joking aside, I'll probably be on Discord with my guildmates and some IRL friends that play the game in Orgrimmar, just like we did during WoD launch - we dress up nicely (my priest is a tailor so no biggy - I provide them with civilian gowns), drink and eat cake and when the expansion launches we run and start doing stuff together.
    This time around though we're starting in different zones because of the scaling. It's gonna be pretty fun!

Whatever they are, if you plan to play for an extended amount of time, be safe.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42033357
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I'm off work for 9 days straight, and Legion launches here at 11PM (UK). Having a 5 man LAN with some BBQ's throughout the week if it's sunny, yay. Probably have some drinks and just level and prep my guild for raid also.

Deleted
    It's a bank holiday here in the UK on the 29th so i've managed to book the following 4 days off.. which means including the weekend i have a solid 6 days to play Legion. I will be leveling with a core group of guildies and long time mmo friends.. trying to get to mythic dungeons asap :3

I have a bunch of healthy snacks all planned out so i don't crash from eating junk food all week as i get fatigued very easily! But i do plan to nap in the day on the 29th so i can get playing right away at 11pm and stay up for a good few hours.

I quite enjoy the craziness of all the launch issues.. it makes it more exciting for me and my friends but thats just us.. we're probably weird. No way would i wait to play.
    Last edited by mmocfe21c03dce; 2016-08-24 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try and log in, try and log in again. Wait in queue for 2 hours, lag out. Go play BF1
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Taking my first vacation in years! Super excited.

Weekend before I'm:

* Cleaning my Comp up.
    * Cleaning my desk/surrounding area.
    * Prepping food/snacks/drinks
    * Cleaning up my UI/Addons.
    * Clearing out all my characters bags/banks.
    * Logging everyone out in Dalaran right by the next quest turn in.

Launch Night:

* Waking up at 2:30AM EST
    * Showering, making coffee/breakfast
    * Loading up Bnet
    * Playing fallout 4 as we wait for the servers to stop being DDOSed.
    * Leveling to 110 in one sitting.

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    unless battle net goes down too.

I myself have Mankind Divided to play on the side just in case.
    if that happens i still have skyrim, civilization and tomb raider

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Whatever they are, if you plan to play for an extended amount of time, be safe.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42033357
    Because staying up 24 hours is a risk for your life.. You can do what ever you want, eat what ever you want, and still manage just fine after 24 hours. 48 or 72 hours, then the problems might start if you have an unhealthy diet while doing it.
    Not saying your tips are bad though, I mostly just stay to water and good food my self when doing these long sessions, works a lot better than energy drinks and snacks for sure. Though energy drinks and snacks do tast a bit better at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Because staying up 24 hours is a risk for your life.. You can do what ever you want, eat what ever you want, and still manage just fine after 24 hours. 48 or 72 hours, then the problems might start if you have an unhealthy diet while doing it.
    Not saying your tips are bad though, I mostly just stay to water and good food my self when doing these long sessions, works a lot better than energy drinks and snacks for sure. Though energy drinks and snacks do tast a bit better at times.
    Of course you can do whatever you want. The point of the post was to show you a healthier option, and make people more aware of DVT and the issues that can be caused by sitting in one spot for too long. They're all just tips and helpful things. No where am I telling people they have to do anything.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I took a week off work. I'll be playing at release provided queues aren't to bad, which if they are i'll just nap and stay in queue. I plan on hitting 110 in the first day or two and then working on grinding out everything for pre raiding. Guild already has set groups for dungeons and mythic dungeons as well to help us prep for raiding. Will probably start leveling my alt day 2 or 3, depending on RNG gear is.

I love thise ddos warnings so meny players will stay away becurse of them so servers will be fine for the rest of us

Level my main to 110 and gear up asap because I only have a few days of vacation left once Legion launches. After that I'm very limited with my remaining playing time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will get the artifacts for each of my toons Before I start leveling. THink I will level my Paladin or Warlock first this time around.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    For launch, I'm having a punching bag installed so when some clowns ddos the servers I can take my frustration out on something other than my mouse.
    Same.

/10char

"Nerd Night!" It's a tradition with me and my old college buddies, going back to the launch of BC. Four us have vacation scheduled for at least Tuesday, most through Thursday. We've bumped my internet plan up to a small business package for the month, plan on rearranging my living room to accomodate multiple desks and PCs. Going fire up the grill at about 9:30 PM CST and grill up cilantro lime chicken and some fajita marinated skirt steak for a taco bar. Plan on having a crock pot of nachos and a crock pot of chili going as well. Have a case or two of energy drinks, and of course fresh fruit to keep our energy up. And we've got board games for the inevitable server instability.

For 24 hours, or thereabouts, we're going to forget that we're responsible adults with careers and families, and we're going to nerd the hell out.

Not even going to try logging in. If it's anything like the other expansions, expect a lot of anger and frustration at SYSTEM MESSAGE: SERVERS WIL BE BROUGHT DOWN IN 15 MINUTES FOR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE, [because even though this is our 6th expansion and it was in beta for months, we still suck at fixing stuff and having a smooth launch].

Gonna play FFXIV, better game, and much more stable.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Playing when i get home from work Tuesday afternoon for a few hours, same thing Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday I will sing by the grocery store for supplies and booze and kiss my girlfriend as she heads out on vacation so I can be belligerent and nerd out until I pass out Monday evening.

So basically the same as each other expansion. Vodka, redbull, blue gatorade and Ice in my camelbak to fuel me.

See that servers don't work, cry myself to sleep. The usual.