Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Cool. Someone was shot for unknown reasons and we already have Europeans from 10 person countries telling us how American cops shoot jaywalkers on site and comparisons to some one high on bath salts who wasn't armed nor trying to shoot not steal a cops gun. How about you wait to find out what happened before a bunch of keyboard warriors pass judgement. Your track records on predicting guilt or wrong doing are pretty abysmal.
    Europeans can give us lectures once they can handle their "immigration" problems.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscr.../#d96d9ac5a7cf
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well it depends what happened but if he attacked the cop then I think it's validation to shoot him because he could have wrestled the gun from the officer and shot him with his own gun, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened.
    Well that's always a gray area, its easy to assume the cop would consider his life in danger and take a response he deems appropriate. There is certainly going to be a negative reaction as we've seen many times where public opinion whether large or small deems the response was excessive. It's easy for me to say one thing since I'm not a cop and I'm not in that situation but I've got a few friends who are cops that would prefer to De-escalate a situation and not take someones life if it was avoidable but again its easy to have an opinion on a situation I'll probably never have to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deathpote View Post
    Leftover money "will be used to set up a foundation in his name to educate and provide law enforcement proper training on how to confront deaf people,"

you mean, not shoot on someone who doesn't have a weapon ? Because it seems they have a happy trigger finger.. typical retarded american <_< that's really sad
    Ah the old berate and entire group of people over the actions of a few. "Typical retarded American huh" my my you certainly injected a lot of intellectual prowess into the conversation with that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    Well that's always a gray area, its easy to assume the cop would consider his life in danger and take a response he deems appropriate. There is certainly going to be a negative reaction as we've seen many times where public opinion whether large or small deems the response was excessive. It's easy for me to say one thing since I'm not a cop and I'm not in that situation but I've got a few friends who are cops that would prefer to De-escalate a situation and not take someones life if it was avoidable but again its easy to have an opinion on a situation I'll probably never have to deal with.
    I think most cops would want to avoid shooting someone which is why there are millions of police actions that happen everyday with 0 shots fired, but the media and certain groups wants us to believe it's the norm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Europeans can give us lectures once they can handle their "immigration" problems.

We were handling it quite well before you fucked things up.
    Maybe you should listen for once.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I think most cops would want to avoid shooting someone which is why there are millions of police actions that happen everyday with 0 shots fired, but the media and certain groups wants us to believe it's the norm.
    of course, the narrative is cops are out killing black people! They're literally waking up, going ''time to go kill me a black guy''.

IMO you shouldn't be allowed to drive if you're deaf. You're missing half the awareness from things around you

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    We were handling it quite well before you fucked things up.
    Maybe you should listen for once.
    Yeah we messed up during the Barbary Wars too? Quit blaming the failures of a primitive culture on the West.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Deleted
    Yeah we messed up during the Barbary Wars too? Quit blaming the failures of a primitive culture on the West.
    Lol the fuck has that to do with anything. Ahahahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the dash cam/body cam footage.

And why are people so up in arms about him being deaf? Who gives a shit? Chances are the officer didn't know the guy was deaf.

Just because you're deaf doesn't mean you can't do dumb/stupid/terrible shit.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Threads like this make me glad I aren't in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Americans might find this hard to believe but in many parts of europe the police officers do not shoot traffic violators on sight.
    and many people in EU wish they did shoot the criminals instead toying with them - 1 bullet to the head and problem solved instead keeping those beasts in prisons.

Deleted
    If you shoot an unarmed deaf John Doe who was on his way home, then you're not fit to be a police officer and there's absolutely no justification for your actions. No matter what happened, this could have been resolved in a peaceful manner without drawn fire arms in 99% of possible scenarios. The 1% is where the deaf guy was actually armed and assaulted the police officer. Going by his profile sketch, that seems highly unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and many people in EU wish they did shoot the criminals instead toying with them - 1 bullet to the head and problem solved instead keeping those beasts in prisons.
    We're talking about a deaf guy who was speeding. Get a grip on yourself, you're embarrassing us (your fellow humans).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    I'm assuming you're just talking BS for attention because no sane European says KILL PEOPLE WHO COMMIT MILD TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I'm not sure someone who is legally deaf should even be operating a vehicle, but that's none of my business....
    Or, you know, you could research the facts yourself.

World Federation of the Deaf, Regional Report No 4, pg 55 (2008).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Yea, you guys did really well. Failed empires that resulted in you annihilating one another over a 30 year period, only to be saved by the only western country to tell you to shove your crowns and hypocrisy up your ass. How much have you repaid the US for its nation building in Europe? Would your country even exist if not for the actions of the US the past 80 years?

You guys purged all your undesirables in the first half of the 20th century, remember? While the US took any and everyone. You, your opinion, and your country don't matter. If you want to invite 12th century savages into your homes, go for it, but don't you dare blame the US for your inane progressive values that will result in your culture going to shit.
    That's all you have left bro.

It's always funny to watch people justify death penalties for minor traffic offenses and physical disabilities.

Which isn't surprising given that they come from the only part of the first world that celebrates police brutality and fascism.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm assuming you're just talking BS for attention because no sane European says KILL PEOPLE WHO COMMIT MILD TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS
    You are looking at it from the wrong perspective. People arent killed for mild traffic violations. People are killed because to the officer the person led him on a chase and then gets out and confronts the officer. The officer knows nothing about this driver, he doesnt know if this guy just stole the car, he doesnt know if the guy is armed, or under the influence. He has no information other then the guy would not stop when there was an attempt to pull him over for speeding. So when the driver gets out and confronts the officer and does not obey commands what is the officer to do? You dont leave him much choice if he is approaching an officer who is saying get down, should the officer wait until he is in a physical altercation, should he wait until the guy draws on him? We have officers getting shot sitting in their patrol cars, so they are already on high alert.

I think people need to learn how to conduct themselves during a traffic stop. I think police need to education the public on police procedures during traffic stops. I think this incident is the fault of both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Since when is Britian all of Europa?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Let's not tread on the blind either, or maybe Down Syndrome folks should be able to obtain their license as well.

Sigh...
    What are you on? Deaf people can operate a car with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What are you on? Deaf people can operate a car with no problems.
    It isnt the operating, it is reacting to audible stimuli. I can imagine it is why in some states its illegal to drive with headphones on.

I can't really defend the cops on this one, this is just a horrible mistake that should have never happened.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...