Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    But what if the icecrown citadel IS the other castle?
    Blood Queen Peach

Deleted
    Mario wins, he could just stay out of Arthas' range and spam fire balls until he dies. Mario can jump stupidly high and run very fast, Arthas would never be able to get to him. If Mario is allowed all of his power-ups, then he can just use the Starman and run into Arthas, murdering him instantly god I would love to see that xD

They'd team up and destroy the Burning Legion together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    No problem. Mario just equips the Spike Shield Badge.
    The fuck is this bullshit?! Kids today and their Marios, handin' 'em everything. Jumping on spikey enemies... In my day we were lucky to have a fire flower, and when we did we were grateful. Nowadays its 'Unh, let's give everyone invincible tanuki suits if a level's too hard, bleh!' Kids today wouldn't last five seconds in world 4-3!

Deleted
    Depends on how they scale up to each other in hight. Can Mario jump onto the LickKings head?

Well if we're talking about smash bros style combat both can't really die. But they can be knocked off? I'd give the edge to Arthas since in the raid encounter there are quite a few knock off mechanics that are very deadly. I'd imagine hitting just one on poor mario would end the fight and send him into the blast zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Depends. Does Mario have a Star?
    I'm imagining Mario running around a field of undead with them just falling over when he runs into them now. And of course, I'm heraing the music in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The fuck is this bullshit?! Kids today and their Marios, handin' 'em everything. Jumping on spikey enemies... In my day we were lucky to have a fire flower, and when we did we were grateful. Nowadays its 'Unh, let's give everyone invincible tanuki suits if a level's too hard, bleh!' Kids today wouldn't last five seconds in world 4-3!
    To be fair...4-3 in Super Mario Bros. 3 had two big hammer bros right in the begining of the level! TWO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mario. He's beaten feckin' dragons and the undead a thousand times over. (Paper Mario anyway... <.<). Sure he doesn't look threatening, but that plumber's seen some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Even better, if he uses the right Badges he can go down the Danger Mario path. Which essentially makes him pretty fragile, but also a dodge tank and raises his attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Anything at his disposal. Also, think Super Smash Bros. That plumber can really pack a punch.
    if mario has anything at his disposal then he has Yoshi who will fucking eat Arthas and shit him out

4-3? meh, try 8-1 and 8-2! now THOSE will eat ya alive!

Does stealing Jaina's heart count?
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Is this fight taking place in The Mushroom Kingdom or on The Frozen Throne?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Even better, if he uses the right Badges he can go down the Danger Mario path. Which essentially makes him pretty fragile, but also a dodge tank and raises his attack.
    Git off mah lawn!

Lich king. Cause, he has undead dragons. Eheheheheeeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Give him a a few stars and maybe he has a shot.

If this thread gets closed, my life is as good as over.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I say the Lich King. And it has nothing to do with how he's a super-powerful undead being with a powerful runeblade.

It's because unlike Bowser, Arthas knows how to strike upwards.

Also, this thread needs a poll. Why doesn't it have a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Lich King wins but it's a close fight as Mario respawns 3 times before finally dying.
    It's cool, LK could just kill em 3 times with his dragons, and then raise him as a servent of the LK!