Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    I'm liking the new changes mate. Having FB taken out of rotation and putting the counter above the bar makes for an improved TMW experience.
    I'm glad you like it. Let me know if you come up with any more ideas for change as we move forward

Seems very interesting. Might try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'm glad you like it. Let me know if you come up with any more ideas for change as we move forward
    When I'm in Arcane, the spell Arcane Familiar appears even when I'm not targeting anyone. Is this intended? So it's just 1 box showing AF in or out of combat.

When I'm in Arcane, the spell Arcane Familiar appears even when I'm not targeting anyone. Is this intended? So it's just 1 box showing AF in or out of combat.
    It shouldn't appear out of combat. I likely didn't place a group condition on that icon. I'll fix that and update

- - - Updated - - -

http://textuploader.com/58hwq

This will fix the issue. It should now only appear when you have a hostile target selected.

It shouldn't appear out of combat. I likely didn't place a group condition on that icon. I'll fix that and update

- - - Updated - - -

http://textuploader.com/58hwq

This will fix the issue. It should now only appear when you have a hostile target selected.
    Wooaaa so fast! It was really just a minor inconvenience. Thanks for the awesome work!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was discussing it with mages who raid at a high level and the general concensus was that it is ok to put fire blast after we a fireball as long as you can save at least two for combustion
    that's wrong. The only time you use it is when you have a heating up proc, or you're about to cap charges
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    that's wrong. The only time you use it is when you have a heating up proc, or you're about to cap charges
    I made a few adjustments so that it will now only suggest FB in the rotation when heating up is active. I also created a FB tracker so that you can use it more freely and also know the charges remaining more clearly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made a few adjustments so that it will now only suggest FB in the rotation when heating up is active. I also created a FB tracker so that you can use it more freely and also know the charges remaining more clearly.
    Ahhh, we'll then, carry on lol
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Do you have plans to add Phoenix's Flames to the main rotation or continue to leave it off to the side?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzou View Post
    Do you have plans to add Phoenix's Flames to the main rotation or continue to leave it off to the side?
    I think similar to how Fire Blast works it would be best to leave it on the side. Using it properly comes down to proper timing and using buffs correctly so putting it in the rotation would potentially lead to bad play.

I have been looking for an addon to help me track the pyroblast buff from the legendary bracers and stumbled across your videos. they seem really awesome so i downloaded tmw to help improve my rotation and dps hopefully. I was able to import your string but the ui is completely different than what yours is showing. i have a bunch of racial bars and the bar extends the entire middle of my screen. i also have a big chain icon that covers up my entire upper middle of my screen. I'm a noob to tmw since i just now downloaded it. Did i need to do anything to have the set up look just like yours? i like how clean and tidy yours is and hopefully it will track the legendary bracer buff as well?

Quote Originally Posted by chripto View Post
    I have been looking for an addon to help me track the pyroblast buff from the legendary bracers and stumbled across your videos. they seem really awesome so i downloaded tmw to help improve my rotation and dps hopefully. I was able to import your string but the ui is completely different than what yours is showing. i have a bunch of racial bars and the bar extends the entire middle of my screen. i also have a big chain icon that covers up my entire upper middle of my screen. I'm a noob to tmw since i just now downloaded it. Did i need to do anything to have the set up look just like yours? i like how clean and tidy yours is and hopefully it will track the legendary bracer buff as well?
    I am updating it to include the bracers. I've also updated this profile for patch 7.1

http://rebrand.ly/MageTMW

I'll update when I can