Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    All I saw was the word 'need', then I stopped reading.

you don't need any of that.
    Was about to post the same.

Deleted
    I will ignore all the anger of many posts here.

But I will let you know that you can't do anything about my decisions! You are not the owners of my money!
    No one better than me knows what I NEED and what I would pay for.

I made a proposal and many of you doesn't have anything to propose! Your words say many things about Intelligence.
    Peace!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Rift, They have a system thats fair, so it can't be abused and migrate is instant.

Blizzard is just milking us all dry and you all eat it right up like pawn in there hands.

Blizzard relies on consumers with no barrier's that are pre-ordering games, buying 20 dollar mounts and services.
    you said 'FREE'.... we still wait for you to back up this claim of FREE

I'm another one that has been playing for many many many years and have NEVER been forced to have to pay for a race change or a faction change. So if they are 'milking' me as you claim, they suck at it.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-08-24 at 08:27 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one needs any character services. It's a want, for sure. Now, I DO wish they would lower the prices or offer bulk discounts, but I really, truly believe that main reason these services are so expensive is because they DON'T WANT you to use them OFTEN.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baladeosso View Post

But I will let you know that you can't do anything about my decisions! You are not the owners of my money!

I made a proposal and many of you doesn't have anything to propose! Your words say many things about Intelligence.
    Peace!
    No anger, folks are giving you reality. Your 'proposal' is Blizzard gives you something for nothing. My proposal is Blizzard laughs at you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Peace!
    What decision was made? To be unsubscribed from wow? That doesn't bother anyone here. And we all know there's nothing you NEED other than essentials. So stop worrying about what others think and keep poking blizzard, but not being subscribed gives you no weight to your OPINIONS. As for the no proposing anything, maybe we do and actually go through the proper channels to do so. Also it does help that we are subscribed to the game in the process, because... you know... we do care about the game other than your troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Seconded

Almost all my main characters are on a PvP server where the Alliance side is dead. We're talking 99.99% Horde here and almost no Alliance. It has been so much of a pain when I last played in WoD that it made me quit the game. I'm not gonna dish out 200 bucks to transfer 10 characters away from there. I started a Demon Hunter on a new realm, and I'm gonna play in Legion, but whether I'll be able to play all of my characters or not will be a deciding factor in how long I will stay subbed.

Do you want my money or not?
    perfect time to reroll... you can level a new toon in a day or two
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

7+ Year Old Account

Peace!
    LOLOLOLOL

its not your money, your asking for blizzard to give you THEIR money...
    you dont NEED it... you NEED air, you NEED food and water, you dont NEED to transfer toons...

your proposal is the blizzard, you contacted blizzard support they said NO
    so you came to here, a third person website that has nothing to do with blizzard, asking for them to pay for you...

yes sure ok
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, it costs Blizzard nothing to change realms. Someone wrote a script that automates the process and it literally costs Blizzard nothing to do it. It's a shameless money grab and you shouldn't do it. I would include the monthly fee to play the game as a legacy thing from EverQuest. The intent for paid realm transfers was to limit players doing realm hops so they wouldn't be dicks. Now it's a cash grab.

My suggestion is to wait. I don't think Legion will do as well as Blizzard hopes it to. Right now on WoW Census the amount of people playing are around 3 million. Consider that soon Legion is just days away from release, I would think many more people would be gearing up for the expansion launch. I'm in the situation in that I wouldn't mind playing, if I didn't have to pay the stupid monthly fee. Cause playing WoW is really expensive, especially since they increased the price of expansions now, and expansions have gotten smaller. For $50, I can buy a lot of games that I'd like to play instead of WoW.

Let the game fail, cause at some point Blizzard will have no choice but to remove subscriptions. The same goes with transfer fees cause I really shouldn't need to pay for an automated digital function. They could limit it to 1 free transfer per month, but change for additional.

For what it counts, I sincerely hope they don't help you after how much of a dick you've been to people here. Dick.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I have the same issue. I have 11 chars at 100 level and not created DH yet before deciding which realm to migrate. It costs a lot yes but you don't have to tranfer all at once too. Maybe couple of chars each month if it's above your budget? It'll be great to see if they add a package for transfering 10+ chars at once but I don't think it'll be possible.
    I know that lots of people paid all those moneys so it won't be equal. Do they get a refund? I guess not. Equality should wins on those kind of services so don't expect them to do anything about that I guess.

Why do you need to change faction?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Peace!
    lol dude get real .. its like asking some grocery store owner for free 230€ and as many said u DONT NEED all of this to play Legion its just that u WANT it .. do u relly think Blizz would do that for u ? as soon as they do something like that everyone keeps asking and u know Companys tend to try to make money .. and not give free stuff when some random guy asks for it .. talking about intelligence look in the mirror dude

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1, this is mmochamp they are not going to look here at all

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    There is one of the blizzard support staff who does reply on occasion to posts here, but it is infrequent.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they at least browse these forums on occasion.
    Their own forums is however the best place to get their attention.

Back to the original topic, I see no actual reason given for why it is "needed", which it simply is not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    First off, it costs Blizzard nothing to change realms. Someone wrote a script that automates the process and it literally costs Blizzard nothing to do it. It's a shameless money grab and you shouldn't do it. I would include the monthly fee to play the game as a legacy thing from EverQuest. The intent for paid realm transfers was to limit players doing realm hops so they wouldn't be dicks. Now it's a cash grab.

My suggestion is to wait. I don't think Legion will do as well as Blizzard hopes it to. Right now on WoW Census the amount of people playing are around 3 million. Consider that soon Legion is just days away from release, I would think many more people would be gearing up for the expansion launch. I'm in the situation in that I wouldn't mind playing, if I didn't have to pay the stupid monthly fee. Cause playing WoW is really expensive, especially since they increased the price of expansions now, and expansions have gotten smaller. For $50, I can buy a lot of games that I'd like to play instead of WoW.

Let the game fail, cause at some point Blizzard will have no choice but to remove subscriptions. The same goes with transfer fees cause I really shouldn't need to pay for an automated digital function. They could limit it to 1 free transfer per month, but change for additional.
    It isn't meant to be a trivial decision.
    The cost helps with that.
    Though arguably it does cost too much if you want to do it for multiple characters, and arguably even with one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There is one of the blizzard support staff who does reply on occasion to posts here, but it is infrequent.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they at least browse these forums on occasion.
    Their own forums is however the best place to get their attention.

Back to the original topic, I see no actual reason given for why it is "needed", which it simply is not to play.

It isn't meant to be a trivial decision.
    The cost helps with that.
    Though arguably it does cost too much if you want to do it for multiple characters, and arguably even with one.
    i was more of refering to how he says he contacted blizzard support ad they said no
    so his next step was to come to mmochamp and ask here....

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda relate with this guy as the core of my guild is related (close friends / family) and someone among us will push to change servers and each expansion is: "hey lets move to this server" it's great and all but some of us play 3+ toons commonly and want to keep them all in the same server, It gets expensive after while, I wouldn't mind seeing some kinda mass xfer option.

I'm not understanding why OP NEEDS to do 4 faction changes and 4 race changes.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post

WoW Census has never been accurate by any means. And the game will not "fail" more than it "failed" with MoP or Cata.

Deleted
    Intelligence is silence!
    This is all I have for the ignorants!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I kinda relate with this guy as the core of my guild is related (close friends / family) and someone among us will push to change servers and each expansion is: "hey lets move to this server" it's great and all but some of us play 3+ toons commonly and want to keep them all in the same server, It gets expensive after while, I wouldn't mind seeing some kinda mass xfer option.
    if his guild was moving, ok faction/server changing 1 toon to be able to raid would be understandable...

but hes asking for 4 faction and 4 race changes just for fun