Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So let me get that clear.
    Some right wing IDIOT in a small country with like 0.1% muslim population, enacts a fake terrorist attack in PRAGUE at the peak of summer holidays...
    And you blame the "left wing"?

That fake terrorist attack in Spain caused a stampede. One man died of heart attack.

This was an IDIOTIC idea.
    EVERYONE involved is an idiot, EVERYONE that made this possible is an idiot, EVERYONE supporting this is an idiot.
    Have you been following this Story? Left-wing media fabricating stories of panic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Have you been following this Story? Left-wing media fabricating stories of panic.
    Who cares. A fake terrorist attacked caused a stampede and killed a a man in Spain.

Enacting a fake terrorist attack in the middle of summer in one of the most popular touristic destination was an IDIOTIC idea.

seems kinda stupid. Czech should be prepared in case ISIS does come through, and staging an attack does more harm than good. also, damage to buildings/property over a prank.

Deleted
    Who cares. A fake terrorist attacked caused a stampede and killed a a man in Spain.

Enacting a fake terrorist attack in the middle of summer in one of the most popular touristic destination was an IDIOTIC idea.
    Not the way I would warn about islamic terrorism but leftists should stop pretending they care about people getting a heart-attack cuz when an actual terrorist attack happens they work overtime to relativize down-play n #notallmuslims.

the actual victims then are a 'nuissance'...

Stop with the fake outrage.

The 2nd thing is nobody would panic at all if there wasn't so much actual terrorism in the first place.

Deleted
    Stop. Think. Read what you wrote. Apologise to the readers. Start again.

Deleted
    Stop. Think. Read what you wrote. Apologise to the readers. Start again.
    U should take over the helm, make fake attacks, pre-planned n well announced to teach people not to jump to conclusions because that's islamophobic (which is automatically racist). Also you need actual terrorists present making speeches how they are victim for blowing themselves up. Don't let right-wingers control narrative with pesky things like truth! I believe in you Djajil, I can even help you with making pamplets!

Deleted
    U should take over the helm, make fake attacks, pre-planned n well announced to teach people not to jump to conclusions because that's islamophobic (which is automatically racist). Also you need actual terrorists present making speeches how they are victim for blowing themselves up. Don't let right-wingers control narrative with pesky things like truth! I believe in you Djajil, I can even help you with making pamplets!
    However, while you keep taking nonsense with your imaginary friend, some idiot ACTUALLY enacted a fake terrorist attack in the middle of Prague, one of the most popular touristic destinations right in the peak of the summer.

Can't let those 20k muslim swarm those 10 million people yo.

Deleted
    Don't talk about 20k or any number when you want to remove bordets. According to the UN millions want to get to EU, that includes Czech Rep

Deleted
    Don't talk about 20k or any number when you want to remove bordets. According to the UN millions want to get to EU, that includes Czech Rep
    I want to remove borders?
    Surely now with your explanation this idiotic protest makes complete sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    .... What, the other 99,9% of muslims suddenly are to blame because some of them turn to extreme crime / religion ?

Man fuck off with that sheltered world view of someone who lives in a 99,9% white environment. East-Europeans always exaggerate with extremes in their xenophobia, it's like they're still living in the 1920-ies.
    "I saw an Arab the other day and I was scared!!"

Deleted
    Ah Djajil is infiltrating the Libs with his pro-immigrant posts, ur secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone!

Deleted
    Ah Djajil is infiltrating the Libs with his pro-immigrant posts, ur secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone!
    A fine example of football politics.
    Master of Coins is right. Maybe 90 years behind is too much though.
    You're stuck in the 50's. I'd say like 50 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What kind of mayor/city council approves of this?
    Precisely my thoughts... Perhaps a screwed up one?
    So much stupidity!

Deleted
    Mr. Konvicka is a smart man; I applaud him. He warns the Czechs about the (terrorist) muslims. That is A GOOD DEED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Idk how many people have been to Old Town Square, but setting panic there could have caused a massive clusterfuck.

The goats and camels were a nice touch though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Holy shit. Idk how many people have been to Old Town Square, but setting panic there could have caused a massive clusterfuck.

The goats and camels were a nice touch though.
    As would a real (terrorist) muslim attack. It helped the local police realize the threat and hopefully, they will make some pro-life precautions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakki View Post
    It wasnt my post, thanks.

I just said how it works in my country, you dont have to like it.
    This troll just thrown accusations and he expected you to beg him for forgiveness. The best way is to ignore such people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakki View Post
    ... we wont adapt our culture to please some minorities who dont like it. They are free to adapt to our culture - we dont care about their personal believe to be muslim or christian as long as they respect our customs and they keep their believe for themself and dont try to force it to others.
    Exactly like it should be. Immigrants have to adapt to local population, not vice versa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    This troll just thrown accusations and he expected you to beg him for forgiveness. The best way is to ignore such people.

Exactly like it should be. Immigrants have to adapt to local population, not vice versa.
    This time, local population adapted to selected immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    looks like its time for a good old fashion eastern europian ethnic cleansing
    Like when Nazi kills over 10 million Slavic people and we only hear about 6 million Jews?? Ohh let me guess you'r from America or UK??

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Like when Nazi kills over 10 million Slavic people and we only hear about 6 million Jews?? Ohh let me guess you'r from America or UK??
    no i am asian, japanese butchered voer 10 million people in asia too but no one cares about that either

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    mildly racist or xenophobic are we? the smiley does not change anything ;-)

in any case it is funny, considering all the conquest and mixing of populations you are bound to have a very high percentage of your population part turk and/or arab and/or african.

you think people from other countries didnt settle and make babies in your country in the past 1500 years?
    Sorry for the necro, but I wasn't around to reply earlier...
    Being called a 'racist' or 'xenophobic' is such a cliche nowadays... I don't walk around with White Power t-shirt nor am I seeking out people with darker skin than I have in order to harass or hurt them. But today, even if you say you don't want these dudes in your town because they're simply not compatible, you're automatically the bigot scum.
    To be honest, I don't even care anymore. I've seen enough shit to know that I don't wanna share my country with them.

It's a complex issue and people do not have temper on these forums to discuss it in a somewhat civil manner. For example I'm ok with offering refuge to Christians as they are the ones in biggest danger and from cultural standpoint have at least something similar to our society. But instead we get the Muslims. Which would be probably fine as well but the very problems they are running away from, they bring with themselves into Europe! It's crazy. And the biggest error most seem to be doing is thinking that those people will change in a year or two. They won't. You can educate a child, but not an adult - not to a degree that would make them 'fully integrated'...

As for your last paragraph, I'm not sure what are you trying to insinuate. I know my history. Depending on how far into the past you want to go, all Slavs could be marked as the immigrants too. Just like anyone else in Europe in fact...
    Considering my features, some of my ancestors were probably Tatars (so I had my share of jokes on looking different than the others), and yet still I feel nothing towards those immigrants that want to bring their families and problems here.
    Last edited by Xzan; 2016-09-05 at 09:24 AM.