Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Nothing to be upset about.

So far from my experience playing the beta as well as my experience playing the pre-patch with all the class changes, invasions, tons of new content, there is absolutely nothing to be upset about!

I am going to go so far as to say, Legion just might (keep in mind im saying MIGHT), just might beat TBC as the best expansion ever made. I have seen / experienced nothing in the legion Beta to make me upset at WoW or Blizzard in any way.

How about you?

For you, what (if anything) could you possibly be upset about going into Legion?

Deleted
    were u banned for 2 weeks?

No offence, but u stopped making threads every day 2 weeks ago and started again just now.

OT: Im hyped af

I miss Wod.... said nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    This is why I hate Jaylock threads, you can never tell if he's trolling or being serious(or maybe he's just an all around positive person and is always serious)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This is why I hate Jaylock threads, you can never tell if he's trolling or being serious(or maybe he's just an all around positive person and is always serious)
    better Always be possitve then Always negative.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    Backhanded compliments are the best of both worlds.

At this point Jay might know either.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm being positive about the game and the expansion!

Legion looks and plays amazing and there is so much to do that I might be a little overwhelmed with all the content (but that is a good thing).

The Blizzard developers got this expansion right.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post

Go and ask Charlie Sheen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Go and ask Charlie Sheen
    who ? never heard that name before.

It's looking good so far. Things might always change, but I'm always happy to see people excited about new WoW stuff, expansions or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am never upset about moving forward, better than lingering in the past. And I wouldn't call TBC the best expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am never upset about moving forward, better than lingering in the past. And I wouldn't call TBC the best expansion.
    The overwhelming majority of players think that TBC was the best expansion to date. Ive asked all my guild members and they all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The overwhelming majority of players think that TBC was the best expansion to date. Ive asked all my guild members and they all agree.
    Link to this overwhelming majority. Polling one guild out of the thousands upon thousands in wow is not overwhelming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jay wasn't always so positive, he was quite the opposite on these forums in his early days. Now he's a born-again Blizzard loyalist.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't valid data, Jaylock, and you know it. The fanbase have all their favorites, and The Burning Crusade doesn't always come out as a favorite - not to me at least.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Your guild does not count as any statistically significant quantity, plus guilds can in some cases attract players with similar interests or views and so skewing the apparent representation of any given viewpoint.
    Though I expect you were just echoing the same silly justifications that others have used, to highlight how stupid that actually sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm not on beta so I don't have much feedback to give, but from the parts I've seen or heard about I don't have big complaints. I do have little complaints here and there such as the new playstyle of Enh Shammies making me feel like I'm watching my buff bar more than I'm watching the screen (though with everything else I like the playstyle) or Mythic+ not rewarding anything cool cosmetically like mounts/titles/transmog (Stat sticks aren't usually a huge motivator for me to try new content outside of making old raids easier to solo).

EDIT: Okay I do have one big complaint, and that is that tanks feels relatively weak/squishy with the self healing nerfs. I get the change and how Blizzard wants to stop enabling tanks being a jack of all trades role, but simply being a mitigation and threat master doesn't seem as fun. I also don't feel dps needed even more nerfs to healing. What is the point of allowing hybrid specs to heal if most situations the heal feels like pre buff Gift of the Naaru?
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-08-24 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "overwhelming majority" from TBC don't even play anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The "overwhelming majority" from TBC don't even play anymore.
    Sadly not. Sometimes I feel like a relic when logging in. Haha