15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I think it's racist that you have to pander to any race, people should just be people.
    If a party better represents the needs and concerns of a certain race because they just do, and that race votes for them, is it pandering?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So Trump broke campaign finance laws

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...HuffPoFacebook

Federal campaign law dictates that campaign spending must not “result in the conversion of campaign funds to the personal use of the candidate or any other person.”

He seems to be fleecing the GOP at every turn, while funding himself all of his businesses charged the campaign at cost prices, now everything is 5 times more expensive when the GOP is paying. His book sales go up and GOP money goes into his bank account from book sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you aren't curious. You are gullible. Hillary has actually released a letter from a REAL doctor, not one that makes shit up like Trumps supposedly did.
    Because you can't bribe or threaten someone to lie?
    You can't call someone gullible and blindly accept a doctors letter as absolute truth the next sentence after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Because you can't bribe or threaten someone to lie?
    You can't call someone gullible and blindly accept a doctors letter as absolute truth the next sentence after.
    you know that your statement can go both sides?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ah, yes. So that Putin can jump in and take over? I'll take the american freedom over Russian "freedom" any day.
    I sure hope you get payed for all this propaganda you spew all overe these forums.

That'll, again reduce the amount of influence the US has. That's not the way to go if you want to "make america great again". It'll have the opposite effect.
    What you mean with "only help known allies", I don't quite get though. When has the US ever helped someone thats not an ally?
    Ever heard of the term " Fair weather friends "? Afghanistan is not a ally. The instant we pull out, they will resort to being our enemies again. The list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    you know that your statement can go both sides?
    Sorry, I am stupid. In what way? I need it spelled out for me, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    For those who don't know Evan McMullin is a Conservative running for President. While he is not going to get anywhere near the ballot on all 50 states he is going to siphon votes away from Trump. He has some interesting things to say about Trump.

'Never Trump' presidential candidate: Sources have told me Trump 'hides in his apartment' and they're 'frustrated'

Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin told Business Insider in a Wednesday interview that members of Republican nominee Donald Trump's campaign have told him that the Manhattan billionaire has times where he "hides in his apartment" and they're growing "frustrated."

Trump recently restructured his campaign, bringing on Breitbart News executive chairman Steve Bannon and pollster Kellyanne Conway to run it.

Previous campaign chair Paul Manafort stepped down last week after reports tied him to cash from pro-Russia entities in Ukraine.

McMullin said that it's "unclear" whether Trump "will make it through this campaign."

"He's taken some desperate measures with firing his campaign manager and hiring another one, wild swings in his policy positioning," he said. "I mean, he's desperate."

"I'm hearing from people inside his campaign that there are times now when he hides in his apartment and doesn't meet with any people," he continued. "When he campaigns he goes out to a place he has to fly back home to New York. This is a fragile man and a fragile campaign and I'm not quite sure what's going to happen in the days and weeks ahead of him. I'm not sure the [Republican National Committee] can continue to support him given his weakness as a man and as a politician and as a candidate for the presidency."

He added that his contacts within the Trump campaign, which he did not name, told him that they're "frustrated" with "the candidacy, with the organization, with Donald Trump's failure to stay on message."

Over the past week, Trump has read prepared speeches during his rallies, a switch from the free-wheeling style that he previously employed.

Business Insider reached out to Trump's campaign for comment, but they did not immediately respond.

McMullin recently decided to embark on an independent candidacy after being dissatisfied by Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. He said that he's the only true conservative in the race. McMullin previously worked as a CIA operative and a policy director for the House Republican Conference.

http://www.businessinsider.com/evan-...d-trump-2016-8
    - - - Updated - - -

I am a big fan of Charles Pierce and he some interesting comments of Trump's upcoming Mississippi rally. Why the fuck is he holding a rally in Mississippi? Apparently no one including his campaign knows.

Mr. Brexit Goes to Mississippi
    For some reason.

I know I am not a seasoned campaign veteran like Kellyanne Conway, or a seasoned political vandal like Steve Bannon, but I wish the new braintrust behind El Caudillo de Mar-A-Lago could explain this latest move to me. Unless it's just a tribute to white-men-with-armbands-around-the-world, what in the hell does the campaign think it's going to gain by going to Mississippi with Nigel Farage? Per CNBC:

The right-wing leader stepped down from the U.K. Independence Party shortly after Britain voted in a referendum to exit the political and economic bloc. Farage is already in Jackson, Mississippi, he told ITN, an NBC News partner. He is expected to tell the story of Brexit and its implications for the world.

First of all, why is Trump wasting time in Mississippi at all?

It's probably the safest state in his bag. Secondly, unless Farage is going to go hogwild on the threat of "dangerous brown people," which would make me despair of the pivot, it's hard to see what he brings to the table in the American South, which tried its own Brexit once. It did not go well.

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Sorry, I am stupid. In what way? I need it spelled out for me, lol.
    that trump could bribe a doctor in order to fake a medical record
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    that trump could bribe a doctor in order to fake a medical record
    I wasn't defending Trump, I was defending those saying Hillary's health is poor. But yes, I agree that he could and probably would too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't defending Trump, I was defending those saying Hillary's health is poor. But yes, I agree that he could and probably would too.
    I doubt it. That would cost money. He would be more likely to just make up a doctor and give himself a fake clean bill of health.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I doubt it. That would cost money. He would be more likely to just make up a doctor and give himself a fake clean bill of health.
    Or that.

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Oh just because the doctors note sounds like it was dictated by Trump doesn't cast any aspersions on the veracity of it. Give me a second and Inspector Clouseau will have a letter confirming such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    My point is that SC is as much a battleground (in this election specifically, if you mean generally, then ya, I'm with you, SC is not a battleground state) as a lot of other states. I was just using the default tab it brought me to from 538's main page.
    I got you know. Thanks. Yea it'll be closer than usual. On 538 with the "polls plus" option selected he's giving her only a 17.3% chance. But I don't really know what all that entails. I think it'll be a comfortable win for Trump, but I've been wrong about literally everything this election so far.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, my bigger point, which I didn't state previously I know, was that I still wouldn't consider it a battleground state, if only for the reason that if Trump's really in danger of losing South Carolina, then he's got huge huge problems in Ohio, Virginia, NC, Penn, and he's basically lost the election.

Edit - And I see that the terms "battleground state" and "swing state" are pretty much synonymous. So, yea, I would probably be inclined to agree with your assessment.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-08-24 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I got you know. Thanks. Yea it'll be closer than usual. On 538 with the "polls plus" option selected he's giving her only a 17.3% chance. But I don't really know what all that entails. I think it'll be a comfortable win for Trump, but I've been wrong about literally everything this election so far.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, my bigger point, which I didn't state previously I know, was that I still wouldn't consider it a battleground state, if only for the reason that if Trump's really in danger of losing South Carolina, then he's got huge huge problems in Ohio, Virginia, NC, Penn, and he's basically lost the election.

Edit - And I see that the terms "battleground state" and "swing state" are pretty much synonymous. So, yea, I would probably be inclined to agree with your assessment.
    Polls plus is basically what the polls say now, plus they weight towards the mean of what how the state has historically voted in the past and some other shit like current polling trends.

For the record, I think SC goes trump too, but it shouldn't even be as close as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Ever heard of the term " Fair weather friends "? Afghanistan is not a ally. The instant we pull out, they will resort to being our enemies again. The list goes on and on.
    But you guys invaded Afganistan becuase there were Talibans there and you wanted payback. You saying that would not have happened if Trump was president?
    You must have some better examples than that.

Wednesday Trump has come out for the Gang of 8 Bill. Get cucked alt-right. Enjoy your spinning that.

https://twitter.com/MarkHarrisNYC/st...00947245416449

Welp, full backpedaling from his, "JUST DEPORT THEM ALL, WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!" achieved.

Maybe him and Little Marco can talk about policy now, since Marco was part of the "gang of 8" after all : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, full backpedaling from his, "JUST DEPORT THEM ALL, WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!" achieved.

Maybe him and Little Marco can talk about policy now, since Marco was part of the "gang of 8" after all : P
    At this point, I think Trump panicked, gave up, and is letting Conway run Rubio's campaign through Trump's mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heh it's time to bring these comments back.

Now clearly Trump is just spewing anything at the moment but all the folks that he played in the primaries, I would feel sorry for you if you weren't raging bigots.

- - - Updated - - -

Will the real Trump position on immigrants please stand up. Both quotes from today.