Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Wait, scratch that I can answer that. I visited Ret N4, I got him and Kray's stuff mixed up in my head -_-
    Uh interesting. What are you claiming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Celtic why did you believe Crackle's claim?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I know you already said you wouldn't counter claim (which I agree with), but I do not understand why you'd say you were inclined to believe him.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Allowyn, I hope you can post today. Oh and if this is some scum gambit, shame on you. But I'd like to believe it isn't.

In any case, I'd like you to explain your actual role. When you claimed in #484 you claimed to have tracked me n1, n2 and n3 and I can obviously confirm that what you said was correct, which was why I believed your claim.

However in #639 you seemed to imply that you are a watcher by telling Jynx that no one visited him. So yeah, please explain.
    Well if I didn't counter claim but did voice distrust, that either means A) I don't believe him or B) I'm the real doctor and know he's lying scum

Basically voicing distrust of him gave mafia a smaller pool of targets to choose from when trying to guess the identity of the real doctor. I was trying to avoid this by playing along with his ruse, letting mafia think they fooled me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    3 mafia dead, 1 3rd party dead. Likely 2-3 scum left.
    @listo95 Why do you only have 2 votes out in the 5 days of the game? Do you think anyone isnt being honest with their claims?
    @Virothe @Celtic209 @listo95 Who do you think we should target today and why?
    Graeham - Because killz
    Allowyn - Because of Dupti's highlighted pont
    Listo - Because of his shitty vote record (I dont give a shit if he's a late game player. This is not on)

Pretty much in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Well you've claimed partially. Wanna do the full monty?
    I claimed I have a night action in a game where everyone seems to have a night action, if you didn't assume I was visiting people I would kinda be obligated to ask you if you had been paying attention this game >_>

I would actually question it more at this point if someone claimed they didn't have an action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I claimed I have a night action in a game where everyone seems to have a night action, if you didn't assume I was visiting people I would kinda be obligated to ask you if you had been paying attention this game >_>

I would actually question it more at this point if someone claimed they didn't have an action.
    Fair point.

Can you say if your a flavourful VT or a proper PR?

Uh interesting. What are you claiming?
    I'm claiming that I visited Ret on N4 and that's most likely why I lived. The tea was delicious, but the house smelled of cabbage.

Well if I didn't counter claim but did voice distrust, that either means A) I don't believe him or B) I'm the real doctor and know he's lying scum

Basically voicing distrust of him gave mafia a smaller pool of targets to choose from when trying to guess the identity of the real doctor. I was trying to avoid this by playing along with his ruse, letting mafia think they fooled me.
    Yeah I was actually expecting this answer. I'm not entirely sure I agree with the play though, but I see no reason to discuss it.

Deleted
    Yeah I was actually expecting this answer. I'm not entirely sure I agree with the play though, but I see no reason to discuss it.
    Would you have preferred I made myself a target a second time? :P

Anyways I think I've responded to everything thrown my way today. Ill be home again in about 19 hours and you guys have my full attention all evening (GF is back on holidays)

What does it do?
    It tells me who - if anybody - visits me on the night following the day that I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It tells me who - if anybody - visits me on the night following the day that I use it.
    But why did you post it in the game thread?

But why did you post it in the game thread?
    For the sake of clarity. I want everybody to know exactly what I am doing and to confirm to whoever sent it to me that I received it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    For the sake of clarity. I want everybody to know exactly what I am doing and to confirm to whoever sent it to me that I received it.
    Hm, you honestly shouldn't have. Just stating you received it would've been enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other then yesterday... can anyone confirm getting a heckle from dupti?

- - - Updated - - -

Something about your town drunk claim still doesnt sit right with me.

Celtic already confirmed it. (#774)

Can you say if your a flavourful VT or a proper PR?
    /shrug

I'm a thing that does things.

I've been hoping that he'd visit me to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Something about your town drunk claim still doesnt sit right with me.
    I got one on N4 something about "US v. Kahgahmah" some Supreme court act and idk it's a drunk rambling half of it is repetitions of misspelled words each worse than the last.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems im overlooked the one celtic got about large smelling. thanks for pointing that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 mafia dead, 1 3rd party dead. Likely 2-3 scum left.
    @listo95 Why do you only have 2 votes out in the 5 days of the game? Do you think anyone isnt being honest with their claims?
    @Virothe @Celtic209 @listo95 Who do you think we should target today and why?
    Reason for the last 2 game days is this. Ana pushed the lynch to L-1 and Crackle was the only choice. I was waiting to see if anything else could come out of it. Yesterday I ended up not voting because I would have voted Graeham and was not sure if anyone would switch and I would not have let a no lynch happen. When it came to D2 I didn't vote because I didn't agree with either train once they started.

If I was to push anyone it would be graeham because I'm still not confident on his Vigi claim. When it comes to those unclaimed I'm not sure. The reason I have trust for Virothe and Xan is their position on the Danner. If I had to question the claims I'm also not entirely sure because Jynx gave us Crackle. While I don't think a scum heckler is impossible it just feels so out of place. So that would leave Allowyn and Celtic in my eyes (besides Graeham) as the possible liars with claims.

Also I didn't input my night actions n4 till waaaaaay late cause it doesn't matter when I do it. Cause I'm better than you all and you should all feel bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cancel the D2 thing. I was tenatively on Kryllian but didn't place a vote to risk ending day early. Went back and read my posts near the end.