Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nice more people who don't know they've been doing that since MoP. And it works because it gives people time to get raid ready and work on some alts.
    maybe dont pull shit out of your ass? because i didn't said it was something new

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I fundamentally cannot understand how 3 weeks before raiding (4 for LFR) is so terrible.

I suppose if you're Joe Hardcore McRaider, then you feel the need to race to end-game, but for everyone else? Do you really only play to do the raids and everything else in between is just an obstacle?
    I think raiders are rather happy having more time to prepare. I bet some of whiners on this forum won't even unlock last dungeon before raids open ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think raiders are rather happy having more time to prepare. I bet some of whiners on this forum won't even unlock last dungeon before raids open ;P.

Honestly, the more I read, the more I'm confident the vast majority of complaints are just an exercise in practicing how to use hyperbole. Some truly amazing justifications to not play the game can be found in these comments.

When will the invasions be on all the time? I thought that would be happening now, they just disappear and I have to wait the cooldown until it pops again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice speed on updating the Blood DK hotfixes...

I am not sure why they didn't release this raid timing info earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilor View Post
    When will the invasions be on all the time? I thought that would be happening now, they just disappear and I have to wait the cooldown until it pops again.
    All 6 are on at the same time. If you do all 6 they're up again by the time you can finish. If you mean just stay in 1 zone & never travel, then that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what you will also get that you deliberately missed is :

-no flying
    -huge server ques making game unplayable for first couple of weeks on high pop servers
    -shitton of bugs not fixed in beta
    -no lfr

+ all those things you listed will be there in future so for causal players theres no point subbing untill blizzard puts in essential things like flying and lfr and fixes bugs - 7.1 which probably will come in december will be quite a sweet spot to resub
    Flying is only essentially if Blizzard has to balance the game world around it. Since they don't, it isn't essential. You just want it. It was horrible for the game and there is a reason no other major MMO has touched the idea of flying after Blizzard put it in. Was probably the biggest mistake they ever made. Just be happy they caved and didn't remove it from future expansions entirely. The current set up is a perfect balance.

Looks like I won't need to come back till November/December. I am not going to get into another expansions just to have to wait for LFR to open.I just can't do it anymore. Its always waiting for LFR dates that typically causes me to unsub. I have played this game on and off since Beta and this is the first expansion I won't be getting right away. Rolling release dates for LFR is soo dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanyeah View Post
    Looks like I won't need to come back till November/December. I am not going to get into another expansions just to have to wait for LFR to open.I just can't do it anymore. Its always waiting for LFR dates that typically causes me to unsub. I have played this game on and off since Beta and this is the first expansion I won't be getting right away. Rolling release dates for LFR is soo dumb.
    Why wait for LFR to open, Mythic dungeons will be open from the start and since they admitted they're no harder than previous heroics it is good end-game content for casuals. I'm really excited that I'll get my progression since I can't play on a schedule anymore.
    LFR dropping tier sets is also awesome for hoarding casuals like me since while I don't care about the power of the set I do like to collect them and it's fun to be able to play with the mechanics changes the set bonuses give (a reason why I do not like them disabling old tier set bonuses). While it's going to be annoying that instead of having the best version of the set in void storage I'll have the crappiest one, it will have to do.

As I see it now there doesn't seem to be any exclusive content. Anyone should be able to finish base Mythic 5 mans. Sure it will not be fast but with care & playing carefully and using CC they should be really simple. Looking at WoD mythics they are really easy, I mean compared to TBC heroics like shattered halls they're nothing.

One more thing Blizzard should do is add LFG to all raid versions, even Mythic. This way even the people that consider anything not on LFG as exclusive can enjoy all versions of raids. I wish them 'Have fun hugging the floor!'.
    Last edited by dakalro; 2016-08-25 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    People whining about long LFR unlock, and going back to the "I pay the same amount as a hardcore nolifer does, I DESERVE to get the same out of the game, even tho I only play 18 minutes a day!" argument... No wonder WoW started going downhill (regarding casualness) in TBC, trying to satisfy these crybabies. It ended up being so casual that even casuals are quitting now, lel.

And no I'm not one of those "playing 12+ hours a day" guys, inb4 someone accuses me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taolaw View Post
    Emerald nightmare is not a raid tier and will be the 1st raid introduced. 7.1 will introduce Karazhan which is a 5 man dungeon as well as a 9 boss raid. The Nighthold, which will be the 3rd raid, is the 1st tier raid in Legion. That will most likely just be the beginning, no way will they make Gul'dan the end boss of Legion.
    im just saying that:

Emerald Nightmare = Highmaul
    Kara 5man "raid" is promising + "small" raid as filler (probably 1-2 bosses), miles better than 6.1 for sure, lol
    Nighthold = delayed BRF, first tier raid
    ------------------------------------------------
    Suramar = HFC, second tier raid
    ------------------------------------------------

They already stated they want to make more smaller raids in one raid tier for diversity purposes so you dont have to look at 13 orc-like creatures (red/orange fire and dark design) in 1st tier and then at another 13 fel-orc-like creatures (green fire and dark design). This is still missing.

This raid schedule is already crap like WoD, sure it gives more 5man content but it still devours its own content with every raid unlocked. I bet Nighthold will have AGAIN 20% better loot than Emerald Nightmare, thats just retarded imo. Normal Nighthold gear should be atleast worse than heroic Emeral Nightmare gear, but i doubt that. They proved they have no idea how to balance ilvls so the minute we progress last boss of first raid they release second raid we jump into normal because of gear and tier tokens...stupid.

I also seriously doubt they will release more than 1 solid raid after Suramar (but I hope I am wrong, I really do hope so).

If they released Emerald Nightmare + Nighthold at the same time with tier tokens equally spread we would have really nice amount of content available and diversity goal achieved. + 7.1 with kara dungeon and smaller raid, would be amazing imo.

then we should have Suramar+another raid as 2nd tier and after that some 7.3 with atleast 2 dungeons or something of similar size
    then 7.4 with final raid tier (could be just one huge raid but not green-fel shit like HFC but something interesting like Ulduar was graphically)
    also 7.5 to avoid content drought (I know, lol)

Buuut no, we will do irrelevant Emerald Nightmare on billions of difficulties for 3-4 months atleast, then Nighthold for 5 months, then Suramar (not sooner than end of may/beginning of june 2016) and then the last raid probably at the end of 2016, never stepping into previous raids again. I just dont want to look at same shit for months every single stupid raid night...its retarded and there is no reason for it. "More smaller raids in one raid tier, for diversity"...yeah, atm its BS by looking at this schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanyeah View Post
    Lol, how did you weather the 'dark' times before LFR even existed?

Are you seriously suggesting that the only reason you play the game is LFR? That's like going to a baseball game because you want to have a hot dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Maybe its supposed to feel overwhelming, like, we're being overrun by the legion?
    Hence why we're going to be trying to fight them on their end, and close the portal, instead of just trying to keep the invasions at bay.
    Yeah I get that, but most DDs probably already know the overwhelming feeling part, seeing how easy it is to get one-shot there .

Deleted
    Can someone confirm the release date? By saying that it is going to release on 30th August, do they mean the night from 29 to 30 or the night from 30 to 31? Asking about the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by emons View Post
    Can someone confirm the release date? By saying that it is going to release on 30th August, do they mean the night from 29 to 30 or the night from 30 to 31? Asking about the EU.
    Night from 29 to 30, 00:01 on the 30th (Paris time, ie. CEST)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Night from 29 to 30, 00:01 on the 30th (Paris time, ie. CEST)
    Thank you for the clarification.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    why i cant comment lol