Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood boil stealth nerf?

Hello maybe i am mistaken but it seems like blood boil dmg has been nerfed
    it used to deal 38k dmg ( almost as much as marrowrend) i checked it's dmg 1-2 days ago
    Now it deals 23238

Can any1 confirm this ?

Blood
    Blood Boil's damage has been reduced by 39%.
    In hotfix notes. Are you blind or something?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Ahhh, the cancerous community.

Interestingly it's not on the MMO champ front page. But it is in the forums. How strange for MMO champ to just delete that line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Good that it got nerfed, I was having too much fun playing Blood the past few weeks.

does any of you blood dks have ingame sound on? bloodboil sound makes my blood boil for some reason, and im not even a dk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Good that it got nerfed, I was having too much fun playing Blood the past few weeks.
    FUN?! With a class that isn't in Blizzards FOTM collection. Despicable. How can you live with yourself.

Don't you know Death Knights are supposed to be immovable pebbles that hit like noodles that's part of their class fantasy. Arthas was a super easy boss remember.

Uh, so blood DK is going to become a pile of shit?
    What the hell is Blizzard smoking?

strange it wasn't in the mmo front page before i created this thread
    why do you log on in this forums ? the point of DK forums is to discuss things about the DK class, i didn't know there was a hotfix and im sure plenty of people don't

no need to be like that

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Uh, so blood DK is going to become a pile of shit?
    What the hell is Blizzard smoking?
    first heart heart now blood boil, lvling will be harder now <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos View Post
    Interestingly it's not on the MMO champ front page. But it is in the forums. How strange for MMO champ to just delete that line.
    It wasn't deleted the patch notes were updated a few hours after the hotfix went live, both the BB nerf and the Drood mastery nerf were not listed at the time that front page post was made.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    considerin bloodboil is like all our dmg, nice we are now useless
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

There's no way I can say this without sounding condescending, so I'm just going to rip the bandaid off: Have any of you even *tried* tanking since the Blood Boil nerf, or are you just looking at the number and tossing your cookies?

I ran five mythics yesterday, 711 ilevel with similarly geared DPS and continued to top DPS meters on trash--although not by as much as I was pre-hotfix. It's a nerf, yes. It's noticeable, yes. But we aren't suddenly completely useless.

And to the OP: I think people are jumping down your throat because you clearly didn't look at either the hotfix notes or read any of the recent blood DK discussions in this forum before making this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Philondra View Post
    There's no way I can say this without sounding condescending, so I'm just going to rip the bandaid off: Have any of you even *tried* tanking since the Blood Boil nerf, or are you just looking at the number and tossing your cookies?

I ran five mythics yesterday, 711 ilevel with similarly geared DPS and continued to top DPS meters on trash--although not by as much as I was pre-hotfix. It's a nerf, yes. It's noticeable, yes. But we aren't suddenly completely useless.

And to the OP: I think people are jumping down your throat because you clearly didn't look at either the hotfix notes or read any of the recent blood DK discussions in this forum before making this post.
    Level100 is irrelevant to any balance discussions. The game is being balanced around 110.

Level100 is irrelevant to any balance discussions. The game is being balanced around 110.
    Okay, then please do share your experiences testing this nerf in Mythic dungeons on the beta.

Edit: The reason I ask this is because, setting the nerf aside, Blood Boil should make up less of our damage in Legion than it does in WoD on a percentage basis because there are artifact traits allocated to boosting the damage of Heart Strike, Marrowrend, Death and Decay, and Blood Plague but none for Blood Boil.
    Last edited by Philondra; 2016-08-25 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sky is not falling just because our damage got nerfed.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fuck are you whining about then? or have you played it at 110 and know its utterly useless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    the fuck are you whining about then? or have you played it at 110 and know its utterly useless?

Everybody knows the nerf was needed. The heart strike nerf on the other hand was not.
    The damage at 110 is fine on any aoe/cleave situation. It does leave Dks ST a tad lower though which is a shame.

why are you guys calling yourself useless because of a dmg nerf when you are a tank with some of the best self healing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigersgora View Post
    Everybody knows the nerf was needed. The heart strike nerf on the other hand was not.
    The damage at 110 is fine on any aoe/cleave situation. It does leave Dks ST a tad lower though which is a shame.
    yeah that was pretty much my point

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    245% AP AoE on 7.5sec cd reduced by haste with 2 charges is far from useless lol
    stop exaggerating guise
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.