Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    "It was the year we discovered the planet we're currently living on!"
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

I can't describe it that far into the future without knowing the context of what came after it.

Bunch of people acted like some mark ass lil bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I won't have grandkids. And chances are slim that I'll even be alive in 2076.

Beyond that, I'd say "technology made humans smarter than ever, yet more helpless at the same time"

Deleted
    You are programmed so well, which of my waifus gave birth of you again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grandson: Grandpa what was 2016 like
    Me: Well we had to choose the lesser of two evils, evil men terrorized the world and ignorant men blamed innocent people for it, your grandpa stayed sober.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Bunch of people acted like some mark ass lil bitches.
    That too grandson!

7+ Year Old Account
    It was the beginning of the end of a terribly regressive political movement, and a start of making america have a spine again and not be a bunch of pampered pussies.

Also a gorilla died and people made waaay too big of a deal out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm alive in 2076, I'll probably die from the shock alone.

On topic:

I'll let them watch 2012 and then I'll tell them it's a history documentary that I survived. Yea, yea, it's four years too late, but 2016 has been boring...
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-08-25 at 05:33 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

A gorilla was killed

Deleted
    This thread reminded me of this comic. It hits the feels every time. (read from right to left)

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    It was the year when we didnt learn the lessons of nazi germany and we had a nazi running for president but thank god he lost
    Hitler was the story of a failed liberal arts student who blamed those he deemed 'privileged' for society's ills. Sound familiar?

Here's what I do. I'll wrap my arm around them and smile warmly as I start to call back the memories. Then the expression leaves my face as I turn pale. "Things were simpler back then sweetie, you see back in my day we only had 2 bathrooms. Boys and girls, none of this 12 gendered bathroom bullshit you kids have these days. You were a guy and you liked to wear a dress? Too fucking bad, either go into the mens room or go to California and get a sex change."

Then I'll silently shed a tear "then there was that faithful day..." my grandchild will turn to me and ask what's wrong. To which my only reply can be "that's the year we lost our savior. That's the year we lost Harambe." At that point I'll shout down the hall of the senior's living facility "DICKS OUT BOYS!" and suddenly the lunch room is full of demented old men with one hand saluting and the other on their junk. I'll promptly turn to my grandchild and say "oh, and I guess some kid was saved by his death. Stupid shit."

As my grandchild stares at me terrified I immediately jump into another tangent. "Then the fucking redcoats decided to leave the Euro, because that seemed like a good idea to them... I guess." I let out a mocking chuckle, "turns out, it was a bad decision. Who would've fucking thought? Ain't that fucking right big brother?" I yell as I point to the video camera in the bathroom. "For my own safety, such bullshit. I don't fucking care that I'm 80, I ain't gonna fall in the damn shower, you perverts!"

I settle back into my rocking chair as my grandchild makes a break for the door. "Get back here! I ain't done with you yet! You asked a question, sit still long enough for me to answer." The child mockingly rolls their eyes. "Then came the Nazi's... I mean the 'Social Justice Warriors' or as I like to call them, the women who can't take a joke." The grandchild stiffens up with embarrassment and fear, hoping no one will hear the sexist jokes. "Yeah, yeah. I know, that can get me arrested. SEE IF I FUCKING CARE!" I start yelling hoping to get attention "they don't give a shit about some old person in a home sweetie, don't worry. You might have to go to sensitivity reprogramming but fuck it... I don't care, you never visit.

Anyways, it was a bunch of nut jobs that thought suppressing freedom of speech to protect people's 'feelings' was okay. Not that you kids would even know what freedom of speech is these days. Well, they fucking won because they raised the next generation without any balls so now big brother is in total control." The grandchild gives me a disapproving look, "of for fucks sake, I know. I used a gendered word. 'Brother' is bad or some shit, suppose to say 'person' but lets see if I give a fuck... nope, all out."

After some uncomfortable shifting from the grandchild as my head starts to nod off. "Then there was fucking No Man's Sky... more like..." I fail to finish as my grandchild abandons me to my turbulent dreams.

"That was back when we still only had 28 genders."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    Hitler was the story of a failed liberal arts student who blamed those he deemed 'privileged' for society's ills. Sound familiar?
    Ahah ahahah
    Ahahahah
    ......ahahahah

Please tell me you can't fucking vote

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahah ahahah
    Ahahahah
    ......ahahahah

Please tell me you can't fucking vote
    He's right though to an extent . Most of the banks in Germany were Jewish run. Did you not have history in your high school? Part of his anger is he felt they betrayed Germany during ww1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    He's right though to an extent . Most of the banks in Germany were Jewish run. Did you not have history in your high school? Part of his anger is he felt they betrayed Germany during ww1
    I made a thread about this abortion of a claim. You're free to participate

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucked now the 90s were great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    It sucked now the 90s were great.
    Meh... some of them were a bit plasticy

I'll be 92 in 2016 so it's highly unlikely I will live up to this age, but if somehow I'd manage this, I'd say to my grand...son that "life was hard but great back in 2016, and you should enjoy your life as well. But first, go on Mars and bring me some souvenirs from there you thankless boy!"

Deleted
    Trust me, it wasn't. 01001001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01001000 01100001 01110010 01100001 01101101 01100010 01100101