Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The key levels up if you finish it in time, if you fail the keystone will stay the same level and be "depleated" meaning next time you run it you wont get any loot and you have to finish it in time to replenish it.

I dont know how there can be so much missinformation going around from people just 1 week before launch.
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2016-08-24 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Yes because those 50+ mythic+s I did where this happened is misinformation. If nobody can provide an explanation that this was an added feature, it's not misinformation, because Blizzard hasn't released any patchnotes about it, and this after they removed the vendors and moved the chests to 1-a-week, so after they were done building it.

They described that's how mythic+ would work back before we could actually do mythic+, and just about everything they explained at that time (before everything was built) is wrong now.

All those streamers trying for 9+ in BRH and failing just decided not to try again afterwards just because, I guess?
    Most likely because its lvl 9+ and it won't reward them with any loot because its depleted? Or thought it was impossible or pointless to try again?

When have you been doing those 50+ mythic+s?? Because they have changed how keystones work a few times. They now get depleted after you fail and you have to run the same dungeon again to recharge.

Edit: posters above beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Yes because those 50+ mythic+s I did where this happened is misinformation. If nobody can provide an explanation that this was an added feature, it's not misinformation, because Blizzard hasn't released any patchnotes about it, and this after they removed the vendors and moved the chests to 1-a-week, so after they were done building it.

They described that's how mythic+ would work back before we could actually do mythic+, and just about everything they explained at that time (before everything was built) is wrong now.

All those streamers trying for 9+ in BRH and failing just decided not to try again afterwards just because, I guess?
    I litteraly failed a mythic+ 8 about 2 hours ago and the key did not dissapear at all.

If more than one party members have the same instance keystone, is it possible to run it together (in regards to their keystones) or they have to do separate keystone activations and run the instance more than once, until all respective keystones have been used? Also, are there any requirements in order to enter an instance group or could a low ilvl without a high level keystone enter normaly, as long someone in the party has it?

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    If more than one party members have the same instance keystone, is it possible to run it together (in regards to their keystones) or they have to do separate keystone activations and run the instance more than once, until all respective keystones have been used? Also, are there any requirements in order to enter an instance group or could a low ilvl without a high level keystone enter normaly, as long someone in the party has it?
    If 2 people have the same keystone you'd run it twice. (Just think how many keys fit in a normal lock)

You can most certainly bring a lowbie in to run a higher level dungeon with someone elses keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    I litteraly failed a mythic+ 8 about 2 hours ago and the key did not dissapear at all.
    Sounds like they changed it again then.