Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If David could stun Goliath with a shitty sling then automatic weapons would have it turned to in to dust...

... which is why they can't prove it due to the arid location... checks out.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    If David could stun Goliath with a shitty sling then automatic weapons would have it turned to in to dust...

... which is why they can't prove it due to the arid location... checks out.
    They also had 7.62's and .50s according to the vid, why a random patrol is carrying an anti material rifle is beyond me.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    They also had 7.62's and .50s according to the vid, why a random patrol is carrying an anti material rifle is beyond me.
    To prevent a sequel, I guess.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    At least it's not Kentaro Miura
    No one knows who that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Taken away like my underpants by those damn gnomes! There's one less pair every time I do the wash.

My driving teacher in high school looked almost exactly like him.

Ive always found the Battle of Los Angelos to be very fascinating

Did they give him an Islamic sea burial and that's why they don't have pics of it?

My questions after watching this video are the following.

1. Why are all of these weird, mysterious things happening in America? You don't hear about British troops encountering this stuff. You don't hear about UFOs crashing in Germany and the government rushing out to seize the area. How likely is it that America is the only place this stuff happens, and are the only ones who encounter the super natural? Not likely - at all.

2. The video mentions the nephalim, like right off the bat. Then continues on with "if it goes against evolution, they hide it, if it proves the bible, they hide it"

This is a clear ulterior agenda. And when you have a higher agenda, you're going to be biased. When you're biased, you aren't factual. So, at BEST this story isn't factual. But more likely is that it isn't true at all.

Until other countries start having similar experiences, i'm going to treat this the way the common public treats it - its entertainment. It goes on entertainment television, it entertains peoples love for the unknown.

I mean what is the difference between a folk tale and propaganda?

A folk tale is "this happened"

Propaganda is "this happened, and heres why"

You start off with the disguise that this happened but the story quickly shifts focus to the "why". The question of why is not yet a question, we first have to determine if it even happened. Jumping to the 'why' is revealing your hand to everyone - you're interested in pushing the agenda, not the truth.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-08-25 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You don't know much about the Bible, do you?

David and the Goliath are from the Old Testament, aka, Judaism. Specifically, the Books of Samuel.
    Old Testament is both Judaism and Christianity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Why are all of these weird, mysterious things happening in America?
    Kandahar is a province in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Kandahar is a province in Afghanistan.
    Yes but 99% happen in America, and if they don't happen in America, they happen to Americans. They don't go back to Kandahar to investigate, they just interview people in America.

Its like wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but 99% happen in America, and if they don't happen in America, they happen to Americans.
    I don't agree with that statistic. There's stuff happening all over the world, including dead fairies in Mexico, strange lights in the Russian sky... the list goes on.

They don't go back to Kandahar to investigate, they just interview people in America.
    Give it time. The logical place to start would be with the people you have at hand. This investigation is far from over.

Its like wtf
    Only if you don't actually look around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it time. The logical place to start would be with the people you have at hand. This investigation is far from over.
    People are going to waste resources investigating something that never happened?

It is not like Afghanistan is an ideal holiday destination, they should have picked somewhere nicer to make up a story about if they intend to investigate it, like St Lucia or somewhere.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Old Testament is both Judaism and Christianity.
    Yes, I'm aware, but the person who I was quoting made it out to seem like Judaism wasn't at all involved, when they were in fact the ones who wrote the Old Testament - most of Christianity only looks at the Old Testament now historically as a "let's not do too much of this again..." At least that's how I interpret it. Not trying to start a religious discussion, though!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    People are going to waste resources investigating something that never happened?

It is not like Afghanistan is an ideal holiday destination, they should have picked somewhere nicer to make up a story about if they intend to investigate it, like St Lucia or somewhere.
    Wasting resources in Afghanistan is a common trend, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    Did this giant have body armor? Otherwise those soldiers suck.

<---Was in Khandahar

Edit: That dude in the hoody does not sound (talk) like any vet I know. 2 in the chest 1 in the head is movie shit. He sounds full of it.

Otherwise, interesting campfire story. I am fond of Nessie myself and hope to god it is real.
    I preferred to say a shit load to the everywhere when I was active duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm aware, but the person who I was quoting made it out to seem like Judaism wasn't at all involved
    He didn't have to. Most people understand that Christianity has its roots in Judaism.

most of Christianity only looks at the Old Testament now historically as a "let's not do too much of this again..." At least that's how I interpret it. Not trying to start a religious discussion, though!
    A lot of people who call themselves Christians do dismiss the Old Testament as you say. It might even be most of them, I don't know.

It's embarrassing that we're a country where people actually believe this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    For fuck sake... I won't even watch that nonsense.
    Oh okay bye!

Considering religion is fantasy like my DnD group, this is definitely bs sorry true believers.

What is with people that they like this kind of obvious bullshit?