Poll: Main for Legion

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's undecided? I'm going to of course be playing my warlock, but lately, with the way it seems warlock has been run in to the ground, I'm just not enjoying it as much as I use to.

Ret to 110 because Ashbringer. But once the coolness wears off I'll probably have to go Holy. Ret just got trashed too much to be worthwhile at the level cap.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to main my warlock like I always do but I may just end up alting him and bringing my mage back out of storage if I want to do mythic+ runs. I really don't want to stop playing my warlock but I was very excited for the key stone dungeons and I feel like I won't get into many groups unless I'm on my mage. I'll probably just try to work on both characters I guess..

Deleted
    Switching from DK to hunter due to the viability of all specs and the choice of melee/range. Will favor melee though.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, and it's driving me nuts not being able to just settle on one.

I'm going lock. I was just a mage so I really don't want to play destruction. I'm hoping during an expansion all about demons with a revamped demon spec that the spec will eventually be at least viable.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Monk has been my main since the same week they went live.

Now, they're better than ever. Statistically speaking they're up there on the top legion classes, in terms of fan pick/some of the best dps etc.
    So, I'm very happy about that.

I cut it down to rogue. can't for the life of me decide between assassin or outlaw.

Going back to druid my old icc main. Starting with balance then resto

My mage but i still didn't decide which one my alt will be. Right now im torn between my Shadow Priest or a DH

Yeah i am constantly thinking of what toon i want to main, but i know I'll be playing multiple toons this time around, where as in WOD i only had 3 100's most of the expansion...now i have almost 7 thanks to invasions...and hoping to squeeze in a few more this week since its 6 invasions per hour...tasty xp

I mained Ret paladin in wod, felt really good, wasnt the best but it wasnt horrible, pretty good aesthetics, liked the rotation/playstyle, and some nice mog.

Now though...Ret is...weird...the new animations are hit and miss, i like the swings but i hate how they changed judgement, it looked 10x better in wod, the graphic of the gavel and what not, and now it looks like you are just tossing a ball of holy light at them, and at breakneck speed

Also dont like the new animation for divine storm, its speed is to fast, its like 1 quick wirl, done. in wod it was a spinny pretty thing, slow and it looked good (if that makes sense)

My 2nd toon i play a lot my hunter, and i also hate they removed so much, but like some of the new stuff like sidewinder and what not but still its just to simplistic, they made marks like 4 buttons, no real cooldowns, and BM is kinda the same, only you have your mega pet and limited summon pet spell (dire beast) but unless they balance it well, Marks will still be the best dps of the 3, which is lame cuz BM really needs a kick in the pants for DPS, it needs to be like big consistent numbers again

Survival, i played it for 10 minutes, struggled to really get a good feel for it, its more advanced than i really like, will take some skill and I'm sure with practice its good but idk, it felt like a melding of 2016 wow and vanilla wow, but not quite hit the mark (no pun intended) in either, and using traps again just feels weird after years away.

It feels bad when marks i can hit 3 of the 4 buttons on my bar, and they all do 20-30k damage, i crit 120k+ on aimed and procs and it kills stuff dead. BM im hitting for half of that, pet hits for a wet noodle unless enraged/boosted, the constant dire beast is cool at first but its just added damage, could of been a dot, but i like the look of it

My spriest..uggh..another toon destoryed for me, i dont like the insanity playstyle to much, anything that i have to keep building up to do any decent dps, in that small window of time, just feel bad to me. Single target mind blast for 10k? weak sauce!, the herb dudes in my herb garden garrison, takes me tons of casts to killl them and they only have like what 100k health? my marks hunter 2 hits them, dead, done, both same ilvl (705) and proper secondaries maxed its lame as hell

I understand spriests have other strengths, and bring other stuff, but i mean i want a solid dps, and do DAMAGE not smaller tiny bits of damage oh look i went insane...30k mind blast...then...back to building up again! my hunter's 120k crits, with constant 40k average make anything on my spriest look pitiful

I'll just dabble in whatever i feel at the moment, if i happen to play 1 more than another i guess thats how it is, to hard to focus on just 1 this time around, esp with professions, gathering, class halls and artifacts, you pretty much have to play at least 4 toons alone for all the transmog (1 for each type of armor) let alone weapons...so yeah...

Rogue for me, Been playing one on and off since vanilla and have always rather enjoyed what i can do with the class and the specs are actually pretty fun, my alt will probably be a druid of any spec and my warrior as arms or fury, Might level a monk for strictly pvp as well because they look fun as hell to play in pvp almost at MoP level fun.

Demon Hunter.
    Been waiting 12 years to play one, it's finally mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    yep, Ashbringer for the paladins!
    Remember to say the poem when you acquire it.
    When shadow comes to claim our souls,
    Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
    Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
    Remember them, when in hope you doubt.
    No, THIS is the peom: I GET AN ASHBRINGER, YOU GET AN ASHBRINGER! WE ALL GET ASHBRINGERS!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sticking with my ele shammy because I'm actually retarded or I love being unhappy.

It seems like my main alts will be my druid (feral), Warrior (arms), and warlock (affliction)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    None, i'll get all 24 Artifacts and use every single one of them ( gonna use only 1 spec and fuck everyone else, gonna play what i enjoy )
    There's 36 artifacts.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-08-25 at 04:16 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priest, always.

Also, didn't we have one of these threads just a week or two ago...?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

No. I've played a ret for a very long time and now they really changed the spec and it doesnt feel fun to me. I feel like I wanna play ranged cuz it's less stressful than melee but I cant find any range character that feels fun. Elemental shaman is very dull.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I'm sticking with my ele shammy because I'm actually retarded or I love being unhappy.

It seems like my main alts will be my druid (feral), Warrior (arms), and warlock (affliction)

- - - Updated - - -

There's 36 artifacts.
    12 horde chars, 12 alliance chars

Waiting for Demon Hunters for 12 years. It cant be helped