10+ Year Old Account
    Was it only 5K? Somehow had 20K seals per item in my head.

Still, 16x5 = 80K seals. Not 40K.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...16/The_Rising/

Saturday, August 27, 2016 marks the third anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we'll be holding a special in-game event: The Rising.

Players will have the chance to receive a special minion and a number of commemorative items, so don't miss this chance to celebrate three years of adventure in Eorzea!

Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Was it only 5K? Somehow had 20K seals per item in my head.

Still, 16x5 = 80K seals. Not 40K.
    didn't they lower it to 2 as well?

IF you have a home that is.
    Or a room in an FC house... I might have leveled an alt just to create a fitting room for the character once.

I might also have a 2nd alt I've considered doing the same for.

Get to 50, GC rank, room designed, retired the character to looking good on a character select screen.

.......DON'T JUDGE ME T-T

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Didn't they say they are just straight putting nq kingcake and such on the company quartermaster for 5k seals each? i'm seeing sites report as of 3.38 you wont need to craft for the relic at all. 10 days of ARR beast tribe dailies and 40k seals and you are done, which if you have done the youkai watch weapon grind should be ready and waiting to go.
    You can buy the mats (king cake, francesca etc) of the GS vendor idd :3
    So the yokai grind does kinda help with the seal farm (I am close to the cap on seals since ages )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Me and friends own a small, medium and a large house.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Tho, some people can't, i got a house :P

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it is still 4.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the neighborhood my house is in I've made friends with most of the house owners around me and since several of them can go days w/o logging in I watch their gardens for them.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, it is still 4.
    so over the seal cap then, bollocks

It's still 4 each for those items.

Find it funny that with the amount of seals I earned getting the crystals the first time through I could have purchased all 16 (I capped 50k twice, and still didn't get my last one until 15k into a third amount).

10+ Year Old Account
    At avg 330seals / fate, 115K seals would be like 350 Fates.

Was the crystal drop rate really THIS bad? :O (honest question, as I traded in my zeta and only did the crystals post nerf)
    Last edited by Granyala; 2016-08-24 at 10:18 PM.

At avg 330seals / fate, 115K seals would be like 350 Fates.

Was the crystal drop rate really THIS bad? :O
    It could be, yeah.

I never really tracked hours spent in any particular zone, but definitely noticed when I capped (that one of those trips to cap, from around 200 seals to 50k seals, took place in just the Dravanian Hinterlands cause I had crap luck getting the third of three I needed, stands out in my memory) both times as I went and bought a bunch of ventures upon reaching the limit.

Had some FC friends who spent even more time than I did to get all 18.

I haven't heard it being nearly that bad for most since they tweaked those drop rates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    I haven't heard it being nearly that bad for most since they tweaked those drop rates.
    Wehen I did it for my Dork it took me around 45min to one hour per zone.
    Yesterday doing it with my BLM, it took around 1-5 Fates per Crystal. Esp western Coerthas was really bitchy in terms of drop rate.
    Got all 3 in Azys-Lla by doing 5 FATEs.

Rising 2016 is this weekend. One of the pets is a WIND UP KRILE AMG AMG AMG. Yeah I like Krile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww.. a mini Y'shtola!

Yesterday, Famitsu released a teaser of the 21 page special column for the 3 year anniversary of FFXIV, including an interview with Yoshida san himself. The magazine with the full article is coming out tomorrow. Noticable new info:

They are going to hugely change the difficulty of using each of the jobs when the expansion releases, such as the ease/reduction of management of buffs and they are going to make the characteristics of each job shine more.

Yoshida wonders why so many people are obsessed with their "own DPS" rather than the "Total DPS" of the party and he said the development team balances DPS based on the averaged out DPS of the whole party (Probably talking about Dragoon's BL and Ninja's TA)

Although he cannot clearly say when it'll be implemented, they are going to make changes to auto attacks in general. Yoshida believes the clear rate of Midas savage would have been drastically higher if the rotations of each DPS class remained the same as level 50, but since the changes to the difficulty of each job have to wait until 4.0, instead they will balance the 3.4 raid itself to make it easier for now.
    looks like 4.0 = ability prune?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww.. a mini Y'shtola!
    Wonder how long until we can get Y'shtola's outfit and hairstyle as well.

Was hoping for some info about them along with Rising -event, but guess it'd anger some player base.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    That seems likely. I'm pretty excited to see what they're willing to reveal about 3.4 and beyond.

I really, really hope we get swimming in 4.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That seems likely. I'm pretty excited to see what they're willing to reveal about 3.4 and beyond.

I really, really hope we get swimming in 4.0!
    Only if we also get the ability to sit in those beach chairs too!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    It is kinda needed.. either that or we dont get any new abilities cause we already use way too many