10+ Year Old Account

Demon Bolt should be green with the green fire quest!

I mean it sucks that two out of three specs the quest does nothing but change the color of our mounts! I mean seriously...why not? Would be nice to see more than one specs spells affected by it...it is wrong it went through the whole alpha and beta and didn't get changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I mean it sucks that two out of three specs the quest does nothing but change the color of our mounts! I mean seriously...why not? Would be nice to see more than one specs spells affected by it...it is wrong it went through the whole alpha and beta and didn't get changed.
    Demon bolt isnt a fire spell, the entirety of the destruction spells are fire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Demon bolt isnt a fire spell, the entirety of the destruction spells are fire
    But Demon Bolt has a flame circling around you while casting it...why shouldn't it has Felfire if you unlocked it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    But Demon Bolt has a flame circling around you while casting it...why shouldn't it has Felfire if you unlocked it?
    Originally, Demonbolt, on WoD Alpha, was Shadowflame damage, that's why it has a portion of fire on it.

Buuut, now that it's Chaos damage, it also has fire school on it, so, anyways it would be possible to change the fire portion into green.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A lot of things should be green...
    ^This..whats even more wierd is that they allready have an animation of nonfire felcasting in the game (Demonic Gateway) and still they didnt put it anywhere else. i mean they designed a whole new spec for warlocks and reworked the other two and didnt bother to put some fel animation (its ready too, not much work to be done either).
    In an expansion that oozes with demon things and everything is green, warlocks look like shadowmancers :P

I think Demonology's animations are an attempt to bring some of Warlock's lost shadow back, but like in all things they've overdone it.

I really wish Destruction had a little shadow, and Demonology and even Affliction had a little fire....

Deleted
    Agreed.

Demo Locks aren't warlocks, they're shadow priests. EVERYTHING is purple.