Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2593663919

God bless "new hero new hero new hero!" syndrome.
    Battlefury Pit Lord.

It feels like a grave error from the past has somehow escaped into a wormhole and ended up in this game.

I see damage buff in abilities, I build carry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You don't need to be Freud to understand it...

- Part of a hardcore raiding group
    - Insults people with words like "3k thrash" etc. If it was WoW narrative, he would probably prefer "LFR thrash".
    - Easily triggerable
    - Intolerance towards individuals and their relevant (to the topic) posts
    - The intolerance is not manifested in the form of "ignoring", but replies/posts involving insults
    - A desire to misuse authority (banning perceived "retards" and "pieces of shits")

Conclusion: He's an angry nerd and a real life loser. As obvious as the day.

/Sherlock mod off
    Wew I see you didn't graduate kitchen psych 101 for nothing.

What you seem to fail to understand is that not being a mod and not frequenting this site any more I'm free to express the opinions I kept to myself out of politiness. I don't look down at anyone for being "3k trash" because many the friends I play with are that, but I do look down on someone who has posted in here for 3 years while barely ever talking about dota while being an insufferable cunt. 3k trash is just extra because I can easily bet money to that being your MMR. You see I was a great (albeit lazy) mod and I even refrained from infracting Pizza and a few others I often disagreed with, in occasions where they had multiple reports on them and it was easily warranted, and instead issued warnings because I didn't want anyone to feel like there was mod power abuse. However this site is shit for the simple reason that banning you even without a reason wouldn't have been anything but public service as you contribute nothing to Dota discussion and you've been in shitty arguments with enough people to be universally seen as a cunt.

You're right though, I am a nerd and I always will be. I've always been good at whatever I do and I don't regret wasting my time being good at video games. However I wasn't angry with Pizza - exasperated, yes, because for years now every discussion I've had with him as gone in slow circles, but I know he's probably not an asshole (If anything, I've been the asshole in our conversations) even if he insists on remaining ignorant about finer points of Dota and instead flooding this place with long-ass rants. You however I've always been angry with, because there's no excuse like elitism or ignorance for you. You're just an asshole and you've only ever posted to act like an asshole - to insult other users, to make fun of something someone said. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Abuse or not you deserved a ban just for the sake of bettering the site (and you've deserved several judging from my inbox history), but unless you start posting gore images or worse it will never happen on this site... which is why there's so many fuckheads on this site that even on a bad day the Dota 2 sub looks like a paradise compared to the rest. I've seen the banned flag over Pizza's avatar a good dozen times and he kept coming back, and while I don't know what he's done to get it I imagine many trolls manage to stay below their 3 strikes.

Also I never looked down at anyone for playing LFR, I've been a casual too and even in my hardcore raiding days I'd often queue alone on my alts just for fun. And if you wanna go for personal attacks or other forms of ad hominem, I'd suggest against trying to extrapolate from information I'm already giving away for free.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2016-08-24 at 04:05 AM.

Man, I doubt anyone gives a fuck about you and your reasons. Find a fucking wall to cry/explain yourself. I am gonna stop here, as the point was made. Be sure to cry elsewhere, and if you can't contain your nerdrage, make sure it is you who leaves the bloody forum.

Man, I doubt anyone gives a fuck about you and your reasons. Find a fucking wall to cry/explain yourself. I am gonna stop here, as the point was made. Be sure to cry elsewhere, and if you can't contain your nerdrage, make sure it is you who leaves the bloody forum.
    My reason is that you are an asshole and that has only ever been your only contribution to this sub. Unfortunately for you, the lax moderation can finally work in my favor and I'm perfectly free to remind you that I can keep beating you at your own game (or any other game for that matter, heh) until my strikes are up. Or maybe there's a chance that I'll manage to lure you into into a moment of introspection and you'll look into your own post history on this forum and find what I said about you only posting to act like an asshole to be true and slink back into the off-topic shitshows.

So let's once again reiterate: you are an asshole and a troll, both evidenced by how you've conducted yourself on this forum for years. And you're probably fucking awful at dota too, but who isn't.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2016-08-24 at 04:31 AM.

Seem like monkey king must be in every MOBA. -_-" Not that a new hero is not good but I expected something more original aesthetically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Battlefury Pit Lord.

It feels like a grave error from the past has somehow escaped into a wormhole and ended up in this game.
    Had one going Bfury yesterday. Started out as a support but got greedy and started taking last hits from our pos 1 because : Underlord no support noob.

His score at the end was 1/16 and pretty much made the game 4v6.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Seem like monkey king must be in every MOBA. -_-" Not that a new hero is not good but I expected something more original aesthetically.
    Patronizing China is a pretty important goal for games companies just because of the market size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2593663919

God bless "new hero new hero new hero!" syndrome.
    2300 gold bounty. Hah.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    In fairness and Im not sure why but only real items listed in his suggested items are treads and BKB, other than that it's Heart, satanic, battlefury etc. Interesting suggested items
    I notice that they've changed his suggested build from Treads and Drums to Arcanes and Mek in one of those tiny little patches they've been releasing to fix the issues the previous tiny patch created. Seems a lot more reasonable, it might not be how I would go about building him, but it's certainly more functional than Battlefury.

The post core items seem much better too; things like Pipe and Shiva's there. Much improved and done quickly, not what I've come to expect from Valve it has to be said.

Monkey King was a bad name choice. I know it's a Chinese myth, but still looks cheap considering LoL was using it for years.

underlord's ultimate says "Opens a dark rift at the targeted friendly unit's position. After a short delay, Underlord and all nearby friendly heroes are teleported to that unit's location.", but can it target buildings as well? strange wording

Monkey King was a bad name choice. I know it's a Chinese myth, but still looks cheap considering LoL was using it for years.
    Judging from the aesthetic, the name could not be any other. It still feels cheap anyway.

But Dota 1!

Although he was apparently never actually released in Dota 1. I think it's fine honestly though, it's more of a title than an actual name. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a different lore name, like Crystal Maiden's name isn't really Crystal Maiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But Dota 1!

Although he was apparently never actually released in Dota 1. I think it's fine honestly though, it's more of a title than an actual name. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a different lore name, like Crystal Maiden's name isn't really Crystal Maiden.
    I know. We used to call CM as Rylai and some of my friends still call her Rylai. I didn't know MKing was an unreleased DotA 1 hero. Still, when someone says it in MOBA context, I just recall the one in LoL.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-24 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Underlord ult can be pretty useful
    https://gfycat.com/AmusedHappygoluckyGourami
    So he targeted the fountain, tp'd to Luna, and it yanked Luna back with him?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    So he targeted the fountain, tp'd to Luna, and it yanked Luna back with him?
    Yeah probably the best use of his garbage ult, saving allies with BoT2. You could also always just pick Wisp and not have a terrible hero.

Having seen him a few times now I do think the hero has a tiny bit of merit. His aura is absolutely game changing early game and I don't see how most heroes can possibly lane against him. The damage on firestorm is pretty good if he has someone to combo it with.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2594404108
    Here's a game I lost but it was pretty close toward the end. The reason we lost honestly wasn't even terrible lord, our mid Tinker was literally AFK in trees for the first several minutes of the game and DCed like eight times throughout. I think him being lowest level on the team says enough about that.

You go offlane, you crush your lane, you rush mek, you push with your team before anyone has damage items, they can't do anything about it and you win. That's how I see this hero working. When you don't have items that give raw damage, which you won't early and most of mid game because they are all very expensive, the aura combined with a crimson guard and mek basically automatically prevents all right click damage to your entire team. Firestorm and pit of malice zone people out while you hit buildings. If they pop a bunch of magic damage scary ults you just rift your team to safety and come back and do it again after healing and their ults are on cooldown.

The problem I have with the hero is that if you don't end the game in like 20 minutes you lose. He's basically like Chen except Chen ganks and jungles, making it much easier to pull off with him. The problem with Underlord is that if he loses his lane he loses the game, and people will figure out that heroes like PA make easy work of him.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2016-08-25 at 06:48 AM.

The problem with offlaning him is that he's relatively easy to gank. He'll pretty much always be pushed up to the tower, so getting in behind him is usually very straight forward. He doesn't really have any way to escape other the short snare on his pit, so a stun or two is all you need to kill him really. I know Dark Seer does pretty much the same thing, but at least DS has Surge to get out of sticky situations, Underlords just got to make a run for it and hope for the best.

I've had more success with him mid, he pushes extremely well and has strong ganking tools. Being able to get your team miles ahead before you start to drop off is definately in your best interests and mid is the best place to do that imo. The comparisons to Chen are apt, you want to gank, push towers while the other team is dead and repeat the process. If you're not fast about ending the game, you're basically going to be an Aura bot.

I know. We used to call CM as Rylai and some of my friends still call her Rylai. I didn't know MKing was an unreleased DotA 1 hero. Still, when someone says it in MOBA context, I just recall the one in LoL.
    Hell, even Valve calls her Rylai with the Rylai's Wheel stuff.