Poll: Is PolitiFact Biased

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Hilary is much worse. Honestly at this point I don't know how any democrat can sit idle and support her, even against Trump. If she was anyone else she would be in jail for treason or at the very least extreme negligence, and since then she has only continued to lie to the American people. When she gets called out on here lie? She lies about what the FBI said. I mean it's god damn ridiculous that anyone can idly sit by with her. Trump I can understand to the extent that he's fear mongering and its a shot against the two-party system, but democrats have no excuse in my mind.
    It's also hilarious to me how everyone 'hates' their candidate but forgets that third parties exist.
    Because Trump is to extreme, and a career politician who's family has gamed the system is far better, and the right has shot themselves in the foot with their unending witch hunt, everyone else at this point is simply the boy who cried wolf- if they actual found something tangible.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Because Trump is to extreme, and a career politician who's family has gamed the system is far better, and the right has shot themselves in the foot with their unending witch hunt, everyone else at this point is simply the boy who cried wolf- if they actual found something tangible.
    Your right. Extreme corruption over decades is better than retardation that will never be passed because even republicans hate him. Good point you've made.
    Don't get me wrong, I hate trump. I think hes a god damn moron. But I think that Hilary is the obvious loser in this situation and I have very little respect for those that support her. Granted I have little respect for Trump supporters, but I can at least understand the anti-establishment mind set
    Last edited by Thrive; 2016-08-25 at 07:08 AM.

Deleted
    I am not sure using an info graph with such biased language is a good source for pointing out bias

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    I think they are, I see it all the time.
    They have "FACT" in the name, they cannot be biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    This isn't going anywhere so you can continue living in your world where America being the most respected country in the world is a half truth because 1 poll of 1000 people ranked it higher than the EU, China and Russia.

I know they give Democrats pants on fire ratings but obviously at a much lesser rate.
    You said yourself Republicans tend to lie more.

Republicans probably lie more in general

Hilary is much worse. Honestly at this point I don't know how any democrat can sit idle and support her, even against Trump. If she was anyone else she would be in jail for treason or at the very least extreme negligence, and since then she has only continued to lie to the American people. When she gets called out on here lie? She lies about what the FBI said. I mean it's god damn ridiculous that anyone can idly sit by with her. Trump I can understand to the extent that he's fear mongering and its a shot against the two-party system, but democrats have no excuse in my mind.
    It's also hilarious to me how everyone 'hates' their candidate but forgets that third parties exist.
    Hillary is bad, yes. I'm disgusted by the DNC and millions of dem primary voters.

She would still be a much better president than Trump. He has no fucking clue what the job takes. He got into this race for same reason Gingrich, Herman Cain, and others did in 2008, 2012, and 2016. Self promotion, profit, ego... more than half of republican candidates don't actually want to be president.

It's like they all figured out you can shove WoW videos on YT so now everyone is XX Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    You said yourself Republicans tend to lie more.
    Yes but Democrats lie more than Politifacts gives them credit for.

Yes but Democrats lie more than Politifacts gives them credit for.
    According to you.

Simply put, no. They're fairly objective. Republicans just don't like their claims being fact checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    According to you.
    Yes according to me. The only opinion that really matters (according to me).

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what most of those things on the left compared to most of those things on the right is supposed to prove.

The things on the left are false.

Obama: Women earn 77 cents on the dollar to men.
    Politifact: Mostly true, since they do, but that includes ALL JOBS and does not compare people in the same positions. Yes, politifact SAYS THIS.

Seriously, go read the actual politifact articles and their explanations before you go crying.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Hillary is bad, yes. I'm disgusted by the DNC and millions of dem primary voters.

She would still be a much better president than Trump. He has no fucking clue what the job takes. He got into this race for same reason Gingrich, Herman Cain, and others did in 2008, 2012, and 2016. Self promotion, profit, ego... more than half of republican candidates don't actually want to be president.

It's like they all figured out you can shove WoW videos on YT so now everyone is XX Gaming.
    Idk. I'd rather support someone unable to do the job than someone like Hilary.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes according to me. The only opinion that really matters (according to me).
    So basically, your just posting here about them lying more than Dems think is you talking to yourself, and you're not trying to make an objective claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk. I'd rather support someone unable to do the job than someone like Hilary.
    Your only other choice is someone who lies on a daily basis and has been convicted of various crimes 38 times. All 38 he had the option of either paying a huge fine, in the hundreds of thousands to millions, or going to jail, and guess which one he took every time?

"But Hillary's a criminal and a liar" is all well and good, but it doesn't defend voting for the other guy who is 10 times worse on both counts.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    So basically, your just posting here about them lying more than Dems think is you talking to yourself, and you're not trying to make an objective claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Your only other choice is someone who lies on a daily basis and has been convicted of various crimes 38 times. All 38 he had the option of either paying a huge fine, in the hundreds of thousands to millions, or going to jail, and guess which one he took every time?

"But Hillary's a criminal and a liar" is all well and good, but it doesn't defend voting for the other guy who is 10 times worse on both counts.
    He hasn't done 10x worse. I'm sorry, but the more and more that comes out on Hilary only proves the depth of her corruption.

I mean, he shit-kicked his own argument on the first page when he said Republicans lie more.

Not really since they usually give liberals a pass.
    And why might that be?

15+ Year Old Account
    He hasn't done 10x worse. I'm sorry, but the more and more that comes out on Hilary only proves the depth of her corruption.
    You only need to look a tiny bit into Trump's past to see just how bad he is, and Clinton won't be able to hold a candle to him in decades, no matter how much comes out. You need to be intentionally blind to Trump's shit to believe Hillary is worse at this point.

You only need to look a tiny bit into Trump's past to see just how bad he is, and Clinton won't be able to hold a candle to him in decades, no matter how much comes out. You need to be intentionally blind to Trump's shit to believe Hillary is worse at this point.
    We can agree to disagree. Most of what Trump has done has been shady shit in business. Most of what Hilary has done has been shady shit in politics. I'd rather shady business than shady politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    1930: "Jews and the govvernment are conspiring against us! They're taking and hiding our gold!"

2016: "The media and government are conspiring against us! Here is some vague suggestive meme that shows they are!"
    The media is actively setting us against one another.

It's called education. Without it and without free media, we'd probably all be demanding a wall on the border with Mexico while giving our personal black slave a slap across her face.
    Do you think the 2-party system is a good thing? Do you think the media is enabling it by twisting statistics and pitting each side against each other? As it stands, American media and the 2-party state is fighting education of the individual in favor of 'side with your party when you don't know' mind set.

Deleted
    It's called education. Without it and without free media, we'd probably all be demanding a wall on the border with Mexico while giving our personal black slave a slap across her face.

Goddarn foreigners.
    You don't have free media. You have a media controlled by a small number of capitalists.

The difference between it and say, state-owned media in a dictatorship, is non-existent for all practical purposes.

All mainstream media is controlled by political elites.