Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If Hitler was alive he would definitely be triggered by all those claims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    He's was a failed artist from a school in Italy. He was eventually made fun of by many people, some includi my Jews, which many attribute part of his hate toward. He still painted when he became the awful sack of shot he was, but it was mostly German shepards. If I'm not mistaken he also dabbled in writing and philosophy, main kampf being the end result of that.
    ... where do you get your information from? That´s not even half truths.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sorry, but please, define the meaning of the word "liberal" in this context. With backup possibly.
    well, generally speaking, Liberal Arts used to be defined as essential skills a free person should know in order to take part in civilized world. These days in north america in the other hand it usually refers to matters not related stem fields.

how ever, the comment you quoted here in OP, sounds like a desperate attempt by people who get overwhelmed if they try to think rationally. ( to be honest I haven't read the context which this quote was relevant in, but that should not change the stupid nature of said statement.)
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-08-25 at 08:27 AM.

This might be the best thread in the off topic forum right now! :> Still not quite sure what its about.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Hitler was a extremist who blamed everyone and everything for his own failures refusing to accept the fact that life is harsh and not everyone is meant to succed. Instead he created a narrative upon which there are oppressed/have nots/regular people and the oppressors/haves/privileged people.

It does sound very familiar dont you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... where do you get your information from? That´s not even half truths.
    It's all true. He was a painter in Vienna, he was denied access and didn't have the grades for architecture. He continued to paint throughout his life, mostly of his dogs. He wrote Mein Kampf, in which he stated his hate for the Jews started in Vienna. There were extreme racial tensions in Vienna. As far as I know none of that is half truths. I even stated that I was unsure of the philosophy aspect of it.
    Many historians do attribute his trip to Vienna, and his homeless days that followed his failure, to the beginning of that hate, though to an extent is a theory based off what he wrote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Hitler was a extremist who blamed everyone and everything for his own failures refusing to accept the fact that life is harsh and not everyone is meant to succed. Instead he created a narrative upon which there are oppressed/have nots/regular people and the oppressors/haves/privileged people.

Owbu this comment above is exactly what this thread is about.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all true. He was a painter in Vienna, he was denied access and didn't have the grades for architecture. He continued to paint throughout his life, mostly of his dogs. He wrote Mein Kampf, in which he stated his hate for the Jews started in Vienna. There were extreme racial tensions in Vienna. As far as I know none of that is half truths. I even stated that I was unsure of the philosophy aspect of it.
    Many historians do attribute his trip to Vienna, and his homeless days that followed his failure, to the beginning of that hate, though to an extent is a theory based off what he wrote.
    Vienna isnt in Italy though

- - - Updated - - -

Vienna isnt in Italy though
    Well I'm half retarded then. Austria.

Deleted
    Well I'm half retarded then. Austria.
    Im the other half retarded. Dont worry. I didnt know the meaning of the word "liberal art"

*friendly handshake*?

Deleted
    What does OWBU mean?

Im the other half retarded. Dont worry. I didnt know the meaning of the word "liberal art"

*friendly handshake*?
    Absolutely
    lol. Have a good night.

Deleted
    What does OWBU mean?
    it was the name of the poster that asked what was this tread about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Many historians do attribute his trip to Vienna, and his homeless days that followed his failure, to the beginning of that hate, thought to an extent is in conjecture of what he wrote.
    ... Vienna isn´t in italy. How about the part of him being made fun of probably including jews where his hate came from? He studied anti-semitism in vienna. And about him painting only shepherds later on? I can find probably one painting of a german shepherd attributed to hitler. Hitler himself said he was bad at writing and i never heard anything about him pursuing philosophy apart from trying to mold german philosophy into his nazi agenda.

It´s like between this and the first post i quoted you read up on him.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Said it before: ideas of separating people into classes of "oppressor"and "victim", "privileged" vs "non-privileged" - especially when bolstered with a paranoid historical narrative (like "patriarchy" and "rape culture") - these are all philosophies used to justify hatred

Bolshevik communism was about hatred of the wealthy oppressors, particularly the landed gentry and owners of companies; Nazism was about hatred of those responsible for vicitimising the German people after Versailles, especially Jews and the banks but also the rest of Europe; feminism and SJW philosophies are about hatred of men, especially white men, for victimising women and all other ethnic groups with patriarchy and colonialism

Note that all 3 of these philosophies had/have the support of the local majority at the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Uh. You know that this is the exact opposite of everything he wrote in Mein Kampf?

Seriously. His entire central philosophy was that life was hard and only the strong have the right to live or own anything.

Like for fucks sake internet. /facepalm
    What you wrote doesnt negate my hypothesis.
    He used the victim narrative to get the power in form of "Us betrayed true hard working people" vs "Them scummy jews who manipulate events against us".
    He pretended to be strong and accused his enemies of being weak.
    A good orator can sell a lie.

They say Kristallnacht in Austria was a dozen times worse than the one in Germany.

Europe drove millions of European Jews out of Europe to Palestine where the European Jews created Israel and destabilized the Middle East for the last 60 years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Said it before: ideas of separating people into classes of "oppressor"and "victim", "privileged" vs "non-privileged" - especially when bolstered with a paranoid historical narrative (like "patriarchy" and "rape culture") - these are all philosophies used to justify hatred

Bolshevik communism was about hatred of the wealthy oppressors, particularly the landed gentry and owners of companies; Nazism was about hatred of those responsible for vicitimising the German people after Versailles, especially Jews and the banks but also the rest of Europe; feminism and SJW philosophies are about hatred of men, especially white men, for victimising women and all other ethnic groups with patriarchy and colonialism

Note that all 3 of these philosophies had/have the support of the local majority at the time
    That´s a rather black and white view. While the mentioned philosophies can be used to justify hatred, they can also be used to simply start discussions about change.

The one thing people have to keep in mind that´s actually pretty easy to remember is "not all of <insert group>".

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Bolshevik communism was about hatred of the wealthy oppressors, particularly the landed gentry and owners of companies;
    and French revolution was about hatred towards feudal regime?

bourgeois "hatred" towards feudals is the same as communist "hatred" towards capitalists, i.e. its a "hatred" of exploited people towards exploiters. So this "hatred" is well founded, it comes from material basis - the way of economical life. Yes, these ideas, that have strong materialistic basis, can be spinned-off in order to ignite revolution, but they (ideas) are not a primal reason for "hatred" - economy is.

Nazism, as well as any other fascist ideology, is idea without any firm ground. The ground is invented artificially to spin-off hatred. Victimization of German people surely helped german people to get hooked on this ideology easier. But its not a ground for Nazism. Facism, nazism, racism, and nationalism were very popular in Europe of that time, not only in Germany. Why? Cause these "ideas" were a joker in a hands of capitalists, who used it to derail workers "hatred" from them and to make people to work for them almost for free, because "they are family". That is a reason of every fascist ideology - ideology with a fake grounds.
    Last edited by Keeponrage; 2016-08-25 at 09:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They say Kristallnacht in Austria was a dozen times worse than the one in Germany.

Europe drove millions of European Jews out of Europe to Palestine where the European Jews created Israel and destabilized the Middle East for the last 60 years.
    That´s probably true, about the kristallnacht in austria, a number of people were already selling anti-semitism when hitler moved there in 1905. On the other hand, vienna also was one of the largest city (by population) of that time, larger than today.

In his book he explained how not getting into college was his own fault. Despite excelling in his subjects he hated school in his youth and purposely didn't lend any effort towards it, which he later wrote to regret.