Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/f3hPW

Quite funny,never thought i would get both Glaives after 3 kills.
    Daym son!

They should make the glaives usable by Paladins, we been fighting demons longer than fucking monks have
    *goddamnstupidfuckingdrunkbearsinhatsbullshit!!!11!!*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Not warglaive of azzinoth, but I had an alt go through tempest keep, his first kill of kael'thas and the mount dropped lol.
    I made a dk in wrath and went with a group, first time entering the place on him it dropped and I won the roll with a 93.

I ran BT last week on my Hunter for a bow for transmog, ended up getting the MH glaive. Ran it again on Tuesday night, got the OH.. can't even equip them on my Hunter but have them both now. Too bad my Warrior still needs the OH.

I had both drop for my shaman in a matter of weeks. One drop for my rogue and same with priest. No drops on warrior, dk, monk or dh. I shall spare you the curses I uttered at my screen..

Took me all expansion to get those on my rogue, got 8 main hand ones, off had dropped a few weeks ago :/

Got the offhand on 2nd try, 3rd one and no main hand yet...

A bit off-topic, I've noticed the warglaive is turned around on the back, so the hilt in facing away from our backs and not towards our neck, am I the only one that annoyed by it?

Deleted
    Faebook quality post 10/10

Deleted
    Got Offhand Warglaive, 1/2 Thunderfury Bindings and Thor'idal
    Guess I'm pretty lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Kensio View Post
    Got the offhand on 2nd try, 3rd one and no main hand yet...

A bit off-topic, I've noticed the warglaive is turned around on the back, so the hilt in facing away from our backs and not towards our neck, am I the only one that annoyed by it?
    That's how it's always been unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Always thought Warglaives sheathe ugly as hell, and it's still just as bad (even the DH ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    I ran BT last week on my Hunter for a bow for transmog, ended up getting the MH glaive. Ran it again on Tuesday night, got the OH.. can't even equip them on my Hunter but have them both now. Too bad my Warrior still needs the OH.
    It seems hunters have great luck on glaive drops, I have a few MH/OH's on different hunters on different servers and my rogue/warrior are both missing OH.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post

Always thought Warglaives sheathe ugly as hell, and it's still just as bad (even the DH ones).
    You got me correctly, and it was like since ever, it just seems weird no one complained about that yet, or they did and no one listened on the other side
    I actually like how they sheathe, all warglaives.

No glaives for my DH, I have over 200 runs on another character who has one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post

It think it got even worse, I think I remember them being further down the back in the past.
    Now they are just ugly. I transmoged to normal swords as soon as possible after seeing them sheathed for the first time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got both in three weeks of having my Monk at max level for MoP. Nothing so far for the DH though. Darn you people and your good luck!

I got the main hand the first day and the off hand this Tuesday on my DH. Super lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by zith5 View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/5JdXi
    [Quzth] has earned the achievement [The Black Temple]!
    You receive loot: [Warglaive of Azzinoth].

Anyone else have been lucky enough to gain a glaive on first kill?
    Haven't tried on the DH... But I did get rivendare's charger the first time I took my DK through Strat many years ago

Deleted
    I had the same thing, the first time I went to BT and got the MH. Going to try today for 2nd time, hope i get the OH.

I was lucky enough to just get one to, am still a little in shock, I farmed him for ages on my warrior to try and get it and I get it on my demonhunter on my first try....gg