Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    ahh.. how do you get the button glow to appear behind the icon like that? looks much better than the glow on top..

edit: thanks you to the below!

---

double whammy silly-question time!

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    is the heal calculation for this still valid with the changes made? just wanna make sure i'm not getting funky info
    Last edited by the boar; 2016-08-23 at 07:27 PM.

ahh.. how do you get the button glow to appear behind the icon like that? looks much better than the glow on top..
    Likely using an aura placed behind them. Resize to get desired effect. You can assign button glows to any aura so just type the name of the 'hidden' one in and voila.

Deleted
    Check the aura at actions, copy the code in there and place it any aura you want to glow.

Deleted
    You can find a preview of it here: https://gfycat.com/EasyGranularAmericanbulldog

This aura group contains auras for: Pain, Demon Spikes, Empower Wards and Sigils

https://wago.io/EJOiN2L5Z

Any suggestions are welcome.

Uberauras - Demon Hunter

I call it Uberauras because it's almost an extension to Weakauras rather than just a group of Icons.

With this code, you can track ANY player ability with a single meaningfully useful WA icon, by default.
    This allows for use of dynamic groups that are otherwise impossible to make.

I've manually created groups for a couple classes, but the icons can be duplicated for any class/spec.
    (Simply change "Ability Name" in the 'Actions' tab).
    If you have trouble porting this to a particular ability please comment on the appropriate Class' Aura page on WAGO and I'll help you fix it.

-- Please, especially for Demon Hunters, request any functionality you might want, in keeping with the minimalist idea of these auras. Legendary stuff will be added before raids release, and I'll be adding some code like expected soul cleave healing etc.

WAGO LINK

Still unsure which of the things on the screen was your UberAura (and what that single meaningful way is).
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Still unsure which of the things on the screen was your UberAura (and what that single meaningful way is).
    I have to agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    I don't see it either. It's magic!

Deleted
    Uber, he means that taxi-app, you can queue and someone with a 2-seater will pick you up and fly you to your destination (cheaper than flightmaster)

Awesome auras Sov, will be using them in legion.
    One thing though. Isnt the chaos strike icon a bit redundant when there is a fury bar right there? I'll propably swap fel rush on It's place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea thanks for the auras SoV. Really like them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Uber, he means that taxi-app, you can queue and someone with a 2-seater will pick you up and fly you to your destination (cheaper than flightmaster)
    Ah well yeah its a basic setup, ppl can adjust to whatever they want kinda :P

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    is the heal calculation for this still valid with the changes made? just wanna make sure i'm not getting funky info
    I'm holding off updating formulas until I've seen launch patch. It's correct or close to correct, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRawmode View Post
    I don't see it either. It's magic!
    Interesting that nobody seems to want to just umm.. try.. them before commenting that they don't understand

The link is just for the icons in the middle.

What I mean by 'track them in a meaningful way' is that you can basically set it up however you want for any ability in the game by typing in two things. Let me give you an example from one of the Demon Hunter abilities - Vengeful Retreat:

My VR Icon shows you the icon for vengeful retreat if talented, faded out by default. When you use VR, it shows you the buff you get and duration, and when the buff falls off it shows the cooldown on Vengeful Retreat. It does all this in a single weakaura, and most importantly this isn't hard-coded it just works like that by default as soon as you type in the name of the talent and the name of the spell. . That means you can put these icons in dynamic groups where you normally couldnt use a dynamic group because you have seperate weakauras handling the different parts of those spell interactions. It also makes new spells (and entire classes) very easy to set up. Porting these auras from my druid abilities to Demon Hunter took all of five minutes. So hopefully that clears up for you guys what UberAuras is all about.

still relatively new to weak auras...imported Not's Havoc setup last night from August 4th update

glaive/blur cd auras aren't showing up in combat for me, haven't touched anything after import... I can see both configs in the weakauras menu and they are set to visible, I can move them and preview them but they just don't appear when I start hitting the dummy. Wondering if I maybe messed something up and should restart.

Thanks for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by laboof View Post
    still relatively new to weak auras...imported Not's Havoc setup last night from August 4th update

glaive/blur cd auras aren't showing up in combat for me, haven't touched anything after import... I can see both configs in the weakauras menu and they are set to visible, I can move them and preview them but they just don't appear when I start hitting the dummy. Wondering if I maybe messed something up and should restart.

Thanks for any advice!
    They are set to load with talents, only. Unless you set them differently they won't show until you're leveling already.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    They are set to load with talents, only. Unless you set them differently they won't show until you're leveling already.
    Understood, thanks! Really clean setup liking it a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjai View Post
    Edit: MASSIVE remake. Inspired by some but all made by me (with the exception of using KiB's fury bar as a base and some code I found for Fel Rush/Glaive Toss stacks).

All the auras explained. I'm working on doing this style for vengeance now.

In a raid setting:

*Metamorphosis changes the fury bar and displays a timer on it for the duration.
    *Since the base of the fury bar is KiB's, the right text will show predicted fury from Prepared/Demon's Blades.
    *Font is Homespun, texture is HalM from some media pack I downloaded ages ago.
    *Everything uses ElvUI, it's all done in a 'pixel perfect' fashion so any other skins might make it look messy, I'm unsure.

That UI is amazing do you have a link for it?

I have not posted on this site in years, but wanted to thank Sov for the awesome Weak Auras. I switching to a DH from a Mage (which I played since vanilla). These have made things way easier.

Sorry if I missed it here but does anyone know how to make a bar that shows the amount absorbed by Soul Barrier?