Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anyone could give me a youtube link of the song that plays in lion's rest? the one that sounds celtic, not canticle of sacrifice. it has a woman moaning to what sounds like celtic music, and it's absolutely gorgeous to me.
    It's called Anduin's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWH1KKOsoY

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    sorry, that's not the one.

i looked over the full legion OST, but couldn't find it there either v.v

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    This was posted on one of the official forums but thought I would share cause it's kind of neat.
    Release date: 8.30
    Luke 8:30King James Version (KJV)

30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

Well played Blizzard, well played.
    That was brought up just after the release date was announced.

Deleted
    sorry, that's not the one.

i looked over the full legion OST, but couldn't find it there either v.v
    Have you skipped to 12:00?

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Have you skipped to 12:00?
    yep.

the one i'm thinking of is just a woman moaning, not singing any words. with bagpipes? i think.

yep.

the one i'm thinking of is just a woman moaning, not singing any words. with bagpipes? i think.
    This?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    This?

dammit to hell, i didn't listen long enough. got the first little bit confused with the anduin theme.

that's definitely it. what the hell's that supposed to be from anyway? like, what race? i know the real life inspiration, but not the in game one.

At what point do people get their artifacts? is the quest line the first thing you do or do you gain a couple levels then do the quest line? or at 110?

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    At what point do people get their artifacts? is the quest line the first thing you do or do you gain a couple levels then do the quest line? or at 110?
    It's basically the first thing you do.

dammit to hell, i didn't listen long enough. got the first little bit confused with the anduin theme.

that's definitely it. what the hell's that supposed to be from anyway? like, what race? i know the real life inspiration, but not the in game one.
    Well the lyrics sound Thalassian, the bagpipes could be dwarven and the militaristic drums human. A true Alliance farewell to Varian.

7+ Year Old Account
    its the very first thing you do, the moment you get to the isles.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-25 at 12:10 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Well the lyrics sound Thalassian, the bagpipes could be dwarven and the militaristic drums human. A true Alliance farewell to Varian.
    After reading the comics, everytime the lyrics start I have to imagine valeera standing there at the grave and singing.

kinda thought it might be supposed to be vrykul, but hell if i know.

anyway, has anyone else paid attention to the updated banshee's face? why can't forsaken have awesome face stuff like this

http://i.imgur.com/zyk4IXZ.jpg

when her mouth moves, you can see her teeth close inside, through the rotted away cheek. forsaken get that awful face option where their jaw bone and teeth are pushed all the way out where their lips would be, when they could do it like this. so unfair, they need to give forsaken a mini update.

I miss when this thread was thriving. Where are all the hype gifs. we so close now.

When you arrive in Dalaran over the Broken Isles the very first thing that happens is that you are approached by someone of your class and start the order hall/Artifact quest.
    All other artifacts for your class become available at 102.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Just thought you might find this interesting (or not) https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._sacrifice_an/

Edit: One of the comments is: "Current headcanon: This is a traditional elven song that was was passed down to the humans of Arathor, originally as a tribute to Thoradin. Hence the gaelic influence -- the Arathor were early humans (and thus less removed from the vrykul) who settled in the Arathi Highlands."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    When you arrive in Dalaran over the Broken Isles the very first thing that happens is that you are approached by someone of your class and start the order hall/Artifact quest.
    All other artifacts for your class become available at 102.
    Seeing if I can wait on the few quests that were added this week, so I can get a little extra of XP, and only doing my Monk and Demon Hunter this week.
    Saving the rest of my chars for the other weeks so I don't have to rush at all.

I want to enjoy the Legion expansion than I did Warlords.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm unable to log into beta anyone else having the same problem ?
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    Just tried. Yes got unable to connect message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/768870911030112257