Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @madokbro, @Gref
    You are trying to convince a Greek righter winger that Turkey is not this, not that, bla bla...Think of Hellmaster like a "takunyali" in Turkey. Ignorant, stubborn and, well, you know what I mean. Best thing to do is ignoring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Do Biden's statements now carry any value?
    I hope so.

@Kuntantee 11/10 that example

Deleted
    Turkey and Syria are secular countries.
    Isis is not a country.

Lol this is easy. Come on folks that all you can bring?
    Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

All three are countries, and all three are muslim countries.
    Same logic as the fact that Israel is a Jew country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

All three are countries, and all three are muslim countries.
    Same logic as the fact that Israel is a Jew country.

Isis is not a country.

Lol.

Deleted

Isis is not a country.

Lol.
    By your logic, State of Palestine is not a country, but a bunch of terrorist muslims. (hint: Palestine is in fact yet another terrorist muslim country, same as ISIS)

Deleted
    By your logic, State of Palestine is not a country, but a bunch of terrorist muslims. (hint: Palestine is in fact yet another terrorist muslim country, same as ISIS)
    Palestine is moving towards being recognised as a country. Nothing of the sort is happening with isis.

Isis is not a country. No one but themselves consider isis a country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    @madokbro, @Gref
    You are trying to convince a Greek righter winger that Turkey is not this, not that, bla bla...Think of Hellmaster like a "takunyali" in Turkey. Ignorant, stubborn and, well, you know what I mean. Best thing to do is ignoring.
    Damn that pesky right winger Hellmaster, arguing that Turkey isn't as secular as European countries! Damn him all to heeeeeeeeeeell!

Deleted
    Palestine is, unfortunatelly, moving towards being recognised as a anti-life country. The same is happening with isis.
    I fixed your post. Thank me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Damn that pesky right winger Hellmaster, arguing that Turkey isn't as secular as European countries! Damn ignoramus!
    Well you're wrong and keep going on though. What other options apart from ignoring you or making fun of you?

- - - Updated - - -

Please avoid infecting my posts with your own rubbish please.

Deleted
    Well you're wrong and keep going on though. What other options apart from ignoring you or making fun of you?

- - - Updated - - -

Please avoid infecting my posts with your own rubbish please.
    Seriously, you should thank me for enlightening you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No you quoted his post and replaced the sensible facts with gibberish. That's not really fixing, it's just trying to ridicule valid points due to not being able to think of a valid argument.

Secular policies enforce the rule of law over religion; and Turkey has some very apparent problems with this, there is no denying that. Yet the country is the furthest thing from the fanatical hellhole, the shariah you make it out to be; that's all people are saying.

Secularity does not forbid the forming of dominance of one religion over others, or strong opinions based on belief. It could actually enable that by preventing the state from intervening on religious matters, as total freedom of faith dictates.

Deleted
    Someone hasn't been paying attention to the news of the last few months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    But waiiiiiiiiiiiiit, they love all the non-muslims there! Also, there have been non-muslim terrorist attacks! Say, buddhist or christian or Jew terrorist attacks.

Also... damn, my sarcasm fuel ran off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Secular policies enforce the rule of law over religion; and Turkey has some very apparent problems with this, there is no denying that. Yet the country is the furthest thing from the fanatical hellhole, the shariah you make it out to be; that's all people are saying.

Secularity does not forbid the forming of dominance of one religion over others, or strong opinions based on belief. It could actually enable that by preventing the state from intervening on religious matters, as total freedom of faith dictates.
    Agreed, but people here (the usual suspects) pretend that Turkey is secular (read: ), super atheistic and pretty much your usual European country, and I can't help but wonder if these people have ever even been to Turkey.

lol Greeks and their poor delusion that they're like Western Europeans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Turkey is still secular and the state of Syria aka Assad is secular.

lol Greeks and their poor delusion that they're like Western Europeans
    The whole western civilization is based on Greeks. What are you smoking dude. Tell us so we can finally try it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Damn that pesky right winger Hellmaster, arguing that Turkey isn't as secular as European countries! Damn him all to heeeeeeeeeeell!
    nope, you are changing your tone now. You said Turkey is not secular. Now it became it is not as secular as Europe. You are in the right direction. Choose the right words when you are speaking and nobody will argue. We know the situation in the last 15 years isnt as bright as in Europe. Just like your first wrong statement; turkey is a muslim country which was wrong, and you corrected it yourself later. You know them as well so why telling extreme sentences which are not true?

1- isnt as secular as europe
    2- mostly muslim populated.

If you use these in your statement, nobody will argue with your sentences.

Turkey has better tank, it's called Altai, just isn't necessary for some ISIS/YPG goat fuckers.
    cool. looked at the pictures. what an interesting mish mash of knock off parts from other main battle tanks.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP