Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    I'm not incapable of realizing it, as my friends and I had to transfer servers 2 times already due to dead realms. It's unfortunate, but if changing the realm is the same as quitting to people, then I don't know. If you can't find a group to play the game as you like it (i.e. mythic raiding) on your server, what's holding people back from changing the server ? Even if it's just with the character they plan to raid on?
    As I said: it does take some commitment to build up a 20-man group. I'd say transfering your character to another server falls under that. If you don't want to (or can't) invest that sort of commitment, then that's your problem, isn't it?
    Yes, the issue of expecting your friends to pay for transfers is a personal problem and not one created entirely by blizzard by their forcing of 20man.

Oh wait, no that blame lies squarely with the designers :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    20-man creates an undue threshold that's preventing many Heroic groups from graduating to Mythic. This shortens the life of the game for many raiders who like their smaller teams. The game pretty much ends when you've finished Heroic, since you can't even begin to do Mythic with the same team. If Mythic was 15-man, it would be much easier to graduate into it, which would be better for a lot of guilds, and better for the game.
    The saddest part about this, is that it was all predicted by the mythic player-base as part of the argument against 20m when Blizzard originally announced it.

The news that they actually considered the community's suggestion of compromising at 15m but instead chose to screw the community over, actually stings more than the previous assumption that they never listened

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Or they're not on the same realm as you and you seem incapable after 2 years of realizing there are many dead realms that can't even field 2 mythic raid teams in their dwindling populations. Xferring isn't an option for many people (it's basically the same as quitting)
    The issue with that is the lack of realm merges for some realms though, not the raid system.
    If realms are so dead they can't field a few 20m teams, they wouldn't have fielded a ton of 10m teams either.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    The issue with that is the lack of realm merges for some realms though, not the raid system.
    If realms are so dead they can't field a few 20m teams, they wouldn't have fielded a ton of 10m teams either.
    It's not really an issue so long as you can field a few teams, though. Merges should've been done more but it was basically the death of raiding on many realms when they chose to implement 20man forced after having 10man be a viable alternative for 3 expansions and a serious alternative for 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."